eight

killer
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Yoojung?" The darkness finally evolved into a light in the distance, a figure stood waiting for him. His hands were blood stained again and Taehyung felt a slight pain from the scars that had now etched themselves onto his skin, he was too scared to move any closer. "You told me to find you. I found you." It was like he were playing a childish game of hide and seek - maybe this was all just a game.

There was still the unknown wavering around Taehyung, as an act of bravery he inched closer to the light also known as Yoojung. He could just about see her figure now; a speck of happiness arrived into the dim world and it quickly made it's exit. Everything turned into a blur as he saw the light come closer. Yoojung grasped her hands around his neck and pulled him into a hug; Taehyung was unaware of what actual emotion was, but now had a small understanding. Her tear stained face found itself resting on his shoulder, and his arms instinctively wrapped themselves around her waist. It was a perfect scene - it could've been perfect.

"Can you hear that?" Yoojung's voice echoed out into the dark, her lips barely moved with any life. His ears yearned for any sound, he could only hear the thumping of his heart. "I have no heart." Yoojung's hand slithered to his chest, placing it exactly where his heart was. More tears streamed down her tired eyes. "I'm barely alive." They finally made eye contact; Taehyung's dead and empty eyes evolving with her passion - it left a sour taste in the mouth.

"You're lying. I don't believe you. You're not even real." He could barely face pushing himself off her, his fingers clawed at his head. "NOTHING IS REAL YET WHY DO I FEEL EVERYTHING? IT'S NOT - NOTHING IS - YOU'RE NOT - I want to feel nothing but you're making it very hard." Taehyung had ended his rage and took a step further towards the shivering Yoojung. In times of vulnerability a woman had the perks of looking pleasing towards the man's eye - he gulped as he saw her slightly flinch at his touch. "How do I know you're not lying?" Her eyes met with his again.

"My eyes." She was right. Yoojung was barely alive, her eyes that were filled with passion als

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter