seven

killer
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It had been a week since Taehyung had been hospitilised and he had still not awoken from his slumber, the doctors said if he had still not woken next week it would be medically known as a coma. Throughout the week his mother slept on the uncomfortable hospital chairs every night, awaiting for his return back into reality. But she would soon find out it would only be for a short time.

Although he was a mentally ill and weakened boy - Taehyung was still a killer. His wrists were handcuffed to the sides of the hospital bed and they had seemed to engrave a bracelet like marking around his wrist. When he was young he used to always have nightmares, they were usually the same but there was a different ending for each recurring nightmare. His father peered through the blinds again - Taehyung was living in one of his nightmares and his father knew what the end would be like.

It was unusual how nurses were afraid to enter the room, even though there were handcuffs depriving Taehyung to hurt them - they were stupid but smart. Now Jung Hayi was a very bright teenager but stupid, she fearlessly entered the room with no precaution. Even his parents refused to enter without a security guard nearby. She would sit by his side and hold tightly onto his hand, did she know who Taehyung had killed with those hands? Hayi would read to him, a hopeful conquest that his conscious was listening but she had watched way too many romance films. But in all honesty a tiny part of him was listening, but that part was slowly shrivelling up. Taehyung was in his world, he wanted to escape from reality before they tried to make it permanent. 

-

"Hyung?" The scene had returned back to where he was faced with the truth, but this time Hayi had vanished. Instead Taehyung saw his brothers, they gave him one last smile. And then darkness evolved. His eyes flickered open - the dark had still invaded his world. Intead of silence the beating of his heavy heart echoed. 

How many hearts had he stopped? 

Loneliness slithered its way into him, incorporating itself within Taehyung. He needed to kill somebody - he needed to see a brother. Silent times like this would soon occur during the weak, and then he heard it. He heard the storie Hayi had spilled to him, currently she was reading 'Dr Jekyll and Hide' it was one of his favourite books. Ironic - right? 

Unknowingly instead of trying to bring back his conscious, Hayi was actually making him run further. At the slight glimpse of reality everything returned. Taehyung's mind replayed the event of Jung Hayi, she had sai

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter