two

killer
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Can we stay like this?" Yoojung's question burst out from the silence. It had probably been an hour since they last talked, someone normal would've already ended the call. But then again neither of the two were your average kind of humans. The silence that they had participated in was comfortable, the only kind of silence you can earn after you've known someone for years. But they've only known eachother for approximately one hour and five minutes. 

If we're being more precise, then they've actually only known each other for five minutes -right? Their conversation only lasted for five however the silence lasted for an hour. How can you understand someone from just hearing them breath. 

Taehyung had already circulated that yoojung went through different stages of respiration, her breaths became shaky then all of a sudden it turned a normal pace. It was an unusual code but he had already cracked it. 

"I want to." She had unknowingly begun to destroy his wall, but it had already started with repairs "but I can't." 

"I understand." And with one button, their bond was disconnected. Taehyung laughed. 

"Hyung, why am I like this?" He looked towards the lamp, which was barely giving off enough light. All everyone else could see was a lamp, a think that emits light. That was what taehyung could see, something that gave him a dim light in his dark world. But a lamp that barely gives any light should really be replaced.

01278653700. Nu

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter