five

killer
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

These were the few rare moments that taehyung enjoyed the silence, it gave him time to be away from them but the time was easily snatched from him and he was in their presence once again. 

"I need you to find me." 

The memory of last night was still fresh in taehyungs mind; it was impossible to stop thinking about her. He ached to hear yoojung's voice once again, her voice gave him some kind of hope. A tether to the reality he was running away from. 

"Hyung. I can't do it- I won't do it." Stifled sobs emerged from his lips, and his fingers begun to claw at his new corpse. 

"Hyung! Stop making me do this, I don't want to be like this anymore!" Taehyungs clenched the lifeless figure by its shoulders and continued to curse at him, the deceased boy was now another brother added to his collection. He wanted them gone but they wouldn't stop ripping him apart, it was at this moment that taehyung begun to realise he had ventured too deep into this world and he needed an escape.

Scars etched all over his arms and blood seeped from his nails. It was 11am when realization begun to sink. Taehyung stood in front of the mirror shirtless, sweat seemed to find a home on his body and his muscles lay aggravated ready to unleash and they did. His knuckles pounded at the mirror, "Get lost". He was talking to nobody yet somebody replied, "Make me." The room was empty except for him, and them- that is if you actually counted them as alive. 

The glass from the mirror was the punishment he got for his rudeness towards them, this made him bleed even more but he looked past this. He slipped on a black hoodie and left his motel room, hoping that they would leave him as well. However they did not. 

Seoul hospital was miles away from Daegu and it would take a few hours to get there. Taehyung arrive

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter