four

killer
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Please leave a message after the beep.

"I have a confession to make." This sentence was all it took to lure yoojung out. After endless calls and no answers taehyung had slowly begun to lose hope, everything he touched somehow always ended up missing. But she was now an exception. 

"Tell me." A tiny speck of light brimmed the surface of his bleak world.

"I hope you realise that I am an incredible liar." This time taehyung was at a different location, somewhere where he could be free.

Yoojung only mumbled a simple "go on..." as a response. This urged him to take another step.

"I miss my hyungs" a choked sob of pain ran through his body, and the wound found itself making its way through the body. "I haven't seen them all day..." 

On the other line of the phone the urge to tell him everything, and by everything she meant everything. But she had to hold back. Only one sentence spilled out of yoojung, hoping that it would be the start of the unravelling. 

"I need you to find me." During the silence inbetween his sobs taehyung had already taken a few crucial steps but this had stopped him from finally taking the fatal step.

He begun to realise the effect of the simple phone call with yoojung had on him- to be exact the effect it had on his brothers. Within the next few seconds everything began to fold back into place. It's weird how a few seconds can change everything and change anyone. It was final, taehyung knew what he had to do but unusually for the first time he didn't want to.

"I'm sorry." The thought of what he had to do to yoojung was puncturing his heart more than the loss of the brothers.

"For what?" Yoojung was hanging onto every word that spilled out of him, what she really wanted to do was save him.

"For what I'll do to you" he was on the brink of sanity. How could she make him feel like this? Within the few days that he knew her, small fragments of reality dragged back into his world. The world with his brothers. Taehyung needed reality to leave. In honest fact he really needed yoojung to leave. To run away from him- him being taehyung, and taehyung being a killer.

A knife edged from his

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter