one

killer
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The sensation he felt as the blood touched his fingertips, he enjoyed it. 

No- he treasured the feeling. Kim taehyung, possibly in need of some medical help but otherwise insane with an IQ of 122 but of course a dropout. 

"Hyung, guess how many today?" Taehyung asked this question out loud, an average passer-by would call him delusional for talking to himself but the teenager could see things other people couldn't see. He mistook his nightmares as reality. 

The boy was a rough age of 19, scrawny but handsome- a look not just anyone could perfect. Taehyung could be just considered normal, average and maybe even hinting signs of happiness. But he was not. An abnormal obsession of wandering and collecting numbers, phone numbers to be exact. Other than having a strange enthusiasm for 'blood samples' taehyung had a passion with talking to people he didn't know.

How one persons opinion of you can change just by one sentence, the complex was facinating to taehyung. Every night his fingers would scatter numbers on the motel phone and patiently he would wait for an answer.

"Yeobosayo?"

"I used to murder people." Taehyung immediatly began to take his fingers to the 'end' button.

"Why did you stop?" The voice on the other end giggled and his hand stopped from touching the button.

"I liked the feeling." He changed the subject hoping the voice would change the subject aswell. 

"You stopped liking the feeling, why?"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter