Chapter 8

A Fictional Story of Kryber

Amber wearliy opened her eyes to see sun beams streaming through her window.

"Ugh" she moaned. Rolling over to the opposite side and submerging herself in the blankets. No sooner had she closed her eyes a loud knock was heard on her door.

"AMBER" yelled her mum "I made breakfast, come down now or you won't get any"

 

As soon as Amber had heard the word 'breakfast' she bolted up right and zoomed out of her bed room. She reached the top of the stairs and remembered to walk down, then ran the rest of the way to where her breakfast was waiting.

 

 

It was 12:30 pm on the weekend and Amber was just lazing on her bed with only one thing on her mind. *BEEP* Her phone had just got a text message. How ever being the lazy llama she is, Amber half crawled half rolled onto the floor then dragged her body towards her phone.

 

To Ambro:

Oi llama come meet me at Keopi asap

From Hendawg

 

Amber grunted sighed and rolled over onto her back.

 

To Hendawg:

Only if you r buying

From Ambro

 

Almost as soon as she pressed send she got a reply

 

To Ambro:

Be quick then, i look like a loner

From Hendawg

 

Amber smiled at the thought of Heny sitting by himself in Keopi sulking.

 

"OUCH" cried Amber as she rubed her nose where her phone hand just landed after sliping out her her grasp. The tomboy then grabbed a snap back and walked out the house in the direction of Henry.

Crinkling and twitching her sore nose on the way, as it was still rather painful from her embarrassing fall at dance practice.

The thought of the fall made her cringe and make a disgusted expression. Which in turn gained her some peculiar glances from strangers passing by.

 

Finally she made it to the coffee shop and saw Henry submerged in his phone, sat at a corner table.

She snuck up on him and grabbed the phone out of his hand. Amber looked at the screen. Looked up at Henry and back to the screen.

 

"Why have you got a blank notes page filled with the words asdfghjkl; and ;lkjhgfdsa?" enquired Amber

 

"Because if anyone saw me it would look like I'm texting someone" Henry said in the most obvious way, snatching his phone back.

 

 

Henry walked back over to where they were sitting with an americano for himself and a caramel latte for his friend.

 

"So why did we come here?" said Amber blowing on her latte

"Well I have an idea..." said Henry bending the plastic lid covering his drink

"Well that's a first" Amber said not really listening

"It could help you get closer with Krystal"

Ambers head shot up at the mention of Krystal.

 

"I'm listening" she said cautiously

"Well Yewon told me about a couples dance competition-"

"Wait... who's Yewon?"

"The girl I like at dance" said Henry

"But that's becide the point" he quickly added before Amber could

 

"Look she said every year Krystal and Suzy have a silent competition between themselves about who can win this national dance couples competition thing. And every year Suzy has won, but this could be your chance to get closer to Krystal cos' Yewon said the judges look for chemisty between the dancers"

"Ah okay" said Amber taking a sip of her latte

"You don't understand do you?" said Henry with an 'are-you-serious-expression' glued to his face.

 

Henry hit his head on the table multipe times, took a deep breathe and began explaining to the llama.

"Right, listen carefully. If you can pair up with Krystal for this dance competition then you can spend lots of time with her practicing. All sweaty and hot in a room by yourselves. Right? Then you can do a y dance so you can get even closer to her. And finally when you win she will be so happy she will definatley go out with you!" Henry smirked at his genious plan.

 

"OMG that is a great plan!" said Amber "One small fault, I CAN'T DANCE! Plus Krystal saw me fall no way would she want to dance with me!"

 

 

After Ambers small outburst the door to the quiet coffee shop opened and in walked a familiar face.

"Ah Yewon!" shouted Henry excitedly as he got up and pulled out a chair for Yewon to sit down.

"Yewon this is my friend Amber and Am this is the pretty Yewon" Henry introduced the two

 

Amber smiled politley while Yewon blushed at Henry's comment. Henry and Yewon were staring at each other until Amber coughed to break the couples moment. Henry glared at Amber but she wasn't phased as she had seen much more terrifying glares than that before.

 

"So about the competition.. it's not going to work" said Amber getting back to the main reason why they were at Keopi in the first place.

 

"C'mon Am if you just practice you'll be great!" Henry tried to persuade Amber

"Is this about the dance comp?" asked Yewon, Amber nodded in response looking glumly down at her latte.

"What's there to worry about you'll be fine!" said Yewon. The llama looked up with a confused, derp expression.

 

"Krystal totally likes you and I can tell with a little practice you will be a dancing machine, trust me" Yewon said

"You've already got the body for it" Yewon whispered, out of ear shot of Henry and winked at Amber.

 

 

 

Amber was back at home sitting on the sofa, thinking about the dance competition. Henry was next to her with a comfortable gap inbetween.

"So made up your mind yet?" inquired Henry

*Sigh* "I'll do it" said Amber nervously

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Note from Anonymous Author:

Dear beautiful procrastinators

Very sorry I havn't updated in a while and that not much happens in this chapter

but I hope you enjoy this update and sorry for any mistakes

Have a good day

Cheers for reading :)