Chapter Five

A Fictional Story of Kryber

After exchanging names came another awkward silence, both girls zoning out staring at each other. Amber gazed from Krystal's alluring eyes, to her delicate nose, down to her lucious lips and back again. There was one word circling her mind over and over again. 'Perfect' she thought, no flaws just pure perfection.

 

"Ah, Amber there you are, I need your strong arms to help with a delivery out back" said the store manager grabing hold of Amber's arm and awakening her from her daze; leading her to the back of the store. The manager had pulled Amber away so fast she didn't even have a chance to say goodbye. The tomboy spent the next half hour unpacking multiple boxes of food from a truck, mentally cursing the manager for ruining her time with Krystal.

 

'Urrgghh I havn't even got her number' thought Amber

 

Finally her tiring day at work came to an end and she was free to leave. Amber walked straight home. She opened the front door as quietly as possible and scuttled to her mum's room. Amber silently made a gap between the door and it's frame. She peeked in to find her mum sleeping like a baby. 

Amber then returned to her room, faceplanted onto her bed and continued to sulk. She deeply regretted being ripped away from her crush and was cursing at the shop manager like there was no tomorrow.

 

 

 

 

Ambers phone buzzed at 6:00 pm with a text message from Henry.

To: Ambro

U still comin?

From: Hendawg

 

Amber's face contorted in cofusion as she gazed at the message.

 

To:Hendawg

???

From: Ambro

 

To: Ambro

2 Jarks new fitness centre?

From: Hendwg

 

To: Hendawg

Yeah c u at 6:30

From: Ambro

 

The tomboy quickly got dressed into a pair of sweatpants, a plain black t-shirt and her trainers. She then picked up her rucksack and shoved in some clean clothes for after.

Amber then left the house and walked to Jark's new fitness centre.

 

 

She pushed through the glass doors and made her way into the reception where she saw Henry already talking to Jackson and Mark.

The group had a small catch up but Mark had to get back to work. On the other hand Jackson said he'd give them a tour before they hit the gym.

 

"Oooh what about a tour?" said Jackson excitedley

 

"Sounds good" agreed Henry while Amber just nodded in approval.

 

 

Amber and Henry were shown through the gym, boxing ring and playing fields which included football, basketball and tennis pitches and were now coming up to the dance practice rooms.

"And this is dance studio number 1" Jackson explained, opening the door so the music could be heard

 

"Dance isn't really my forte I think i will just start with some cardio" said Amber, slowly waling back towards the gym

 

"C'mon Am, you never know their might just be some girls in there..." said Henry with a cheeky grin

 

"Player Henry as usual" Amber said still not convinced

 

"Just a quick look won't hurt" said Henry pulling Amber by her arm into the studio

 

 

 

Amber stumbled into the room with Henry still pulling her wrist. They stood in the doorway watching a group of girls dance to an unfamiliar song. One girl in particular caught Ambers eye. She couldn't see her face because her hair covered it but her body moved so gracefully Amber couldn't look away.

 

Finally the song came to an end and the dancers went to get a drink. Henry was quick on his feet and managed to hand a drink to one girl and started to talk with her.

 

Amber could only watch the girl from before as her feet wouldn't move. She watched her take a big gulp of water before using the back of her hand to wipe the sweat from her head. In the process she pushed her hand through her hair, making her face visible.

Amber recognised her immidiatley as Krystal. But she felt like she was glued to the floor. Once again she could only stare at the latter. And once again it was interuppted by the dance teacher telling them to get back into their positions and Jackson pulling Amber away to the gym.

 

Amber had just finished her reps with the weights when Henry called saying it was time to go. Amber hadn't stopped thinking about Krystal throughout her entire time at the gym.

 

"You know, I might have to sign up for some dance classes here" said Henry

 

"Go ahead" replied Amber wiping the sweat from her head with the hem or her t-shirt, exposing her abs and causing some nearby girls to squeal.

 

"Well I might need a wingman, or woman" Henry hinted, nudging Amber

 

"No" said Amber flatly

 

"Oh come on Am, for me?" pleaded Henry "There must have been one girl that caught your eye"

 

Amber stopped, thinking of a certain girl but then remembered how embarrased she would be trying to dance infront of her.

 

"No" she said again looking away

 

"We'll see" said Henry slyly

 

Amber and Henry seperated to go take a shower and get changed.

 

 

 

Amber grabbed her towel and stepped into a cubicle for a shower. She had finished rinsing and wrapped the towel round her body to go and change. Amber opened her locker and jumped into her jeans.

 

 

She was trying to pull her clean t-shirt over her head but being Amber, she got it stuck. She was there for about 5 minutes trying to untangle herself.

Then she felt a pair of soft hands pulling the t-shirt down , barley scraping over her 6-pack. The miniscule contact sent tingles down her spine.

Amber opened her eyes and fell open. Her cheaks burnt bright red and she quickly put her hand up to cover her eyes.

Amber heard a small giggle.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Note from Anonymous Author:

Dear beautiful procrastinators

I didn't proof read this chapter so sorry for any mistakes.

I hope you enjoy reading it and have a good day

Cheers for reading :)