Blind date

101 Days With You

"Jieun ah. If you see a man wearing a blue trench coat with brown hair and a little short. That's him." Jieun grumbles through the phone.

"Aish! This is the last time I'm doing this, arrasso?" Jieun tries looking around and fixes her hair.

"Yah! You're the one who accepted the offer and now you're complaining?" Suzy's voice soften a little after.

"Eonnie. Just do this. Your parents are coming home right? Jieun eonnie, hwaiting!" Suzy hangs up the phone before her friend could respond.

"Ara-" Jieun got cut off and looks at her phone, chucking it immediately inside her bag after realizing that Suzy just hanged up on her.

"This girl. She's 25 yet she orders me around." Jieun sighs and fixes the edge of her skirt.

She looks at her watch and notice that the man she's supposed to meet is late for 10 minutes already.

"Guess I should go to the bathroom first." Jieun stands up and makes her way to the bathroom.

While Jieun is in the bathroom doing her thing, a man with brown hair wearing a blue trench coat shows up.

He sees an available table beside the window and sits there.

He looks at his watch and mumbles, "Guess she's late than me."

Jieun goes out of the bathroom only to see a man sitting on her place.

She walks up to the man furiously.

"Ahjussi, excuse me, but that's my seat. I just went to the bathroom for a while and I have to meet someone here so pl-"

"Ahjussi? Huh." The man cuts off Jieun and scoffs while follding his arms.

"Are you telling me that I should go? Yah! Why don't you just tell them that you change the place or whatever. Aish!" The man turned his head and sips on his drink.

Jieun was frustrated. If only the man she's suppose to see was early, she wouldn't have to go to the bathroom.

Jieun was ready to shout at the man, her balled fists are clenching that it turns to a more paler color.

"Ahju-" Jieun was cut off again and she's had it.

"Aish! Jinjja!" She scremed at the one who tapped her shoulders.

"Ahjussi. You shouldn't treat a girl like that. You're even making a commotion. Be a gentleman, will you?" The man who tapped Jieun on the shoulder said and suddenly grabs Jieun's wrist.

He drags Jieun out of the cafe leaving the 'ahjussi' stunned.

Jieun was shocked that a guy would just drag her out of the cafe. She pries her hand away from the man's tight hold.

"Yah! I was going to meet someone there!" Jieun shouts at the man who saved her.

The man only laughs without turning around.

"Yah. I was meeting someone too. But you guys were too loud and be thankful, will you?" The man turns around, arms folded and disbelief printed on his face.

"Huh. Thankful? Loud? Why didn't you just leave then? I didn't ask for someone to drag me out of the cafe, did I?" Jieun retorded back not backing away from the argument and folding her arms.

"Were you even listening to me? I told you I was also meeting someone." The man unfolded his arms and took a step forward to flick on Jieun's forehead.

"If you were meeting someone then why did you drag me out? Gentleman? How you're acting right now is not very gentle." Jieun rubs her forehead and turns her head sideways.

"All I want is a 'thank you'. Can't you just tell me that? The one I'm meeting is late and by the looks of it, I don't think she's even coming." The man looks at the cafe and looks back at Jieun.

"Staying quiet till the end I see. Arasseo. I'll go now. Be careful on your way home. Tell that person that you're meeting next time. It's late now." The man turns around and starts walking away while waving his hands.

"Tsk. Who are you to tell me to be careful and reschedule? Tsk." Jieun rolls her eyes as she look at the man's back figure.

She notices the man was wearing a blue trench coat, is not that tall nor short and has brown hair.

"Don't tell me. It's that guy?" Jieun decides to follow him for a short while after some observations.

"It is him!" Jieun's eye turned big and she accidentally exclaims loudly.

"I knew you were following me. Spit it out." The man turns around and smiles.

"Were you going to say 'thank you' after some thought?" The man blinks his eyes and tips his head to the side.

"Thank you." Jieun quietly says, lowering her head.

"What? I didn't hear you." The man gave a confused look and starts walking forward Jieun's.

When they were close enough, the man leaned down a little and whispered in Jieun's ear, "can you repeat that?"

Jieun's cheeks turned red and her heart started beating fast.

"You're too close." Jieun muttered.

The man shakes his head, "That's not what you said, right?" The man then backs away a little, putting his face a little near Jieun's face.

"Thank you." Jieun says, her head still lowered.

The man pats her head and straighten up his figure.

"Name's Yang Yoseob." Yoseob extended his arm for a shake but Jieun didn't take it. He then just took his hand back and scratch his head.

"Did I scare you? Was I really that close? Sorry." Yoseob smiles sheepishly.

"Jieun. Lee Jieun." Yoseob says and grins at her.

"How did you know?" Jieun stutters a little and looks up at Yoseob.

"Kinda figured out while staring at you a while ago. Minho hyung gave me a picture." Yoseob fished his phone in his pocket.

He clicks on the photo of Jieun smiling brightly.

"This is you, right? Wow. You look even better when smiling. And here I thought you were polite, nice, and bright." Yoseob stares at the picture a little more before putting his phone in his pocket again.

"Let's start again." Jieun suddenly says and Yoseob had to think before he smiles and nods.

"Hi! I'm Yang Yoseob. Nice to meet you." He says while smiling and extends his hand again for a handshake.

Jieun smiles and shakes Yoseob's hand, "Hello! I'm Lee Jieun."