Day 0.2

101 Days With You

"This is our day 0." Yoseob grins as he holds up a spoon in front of ice cream in front of Jieun's face.

"It's dripping." Jieun ignored the spoon in front of her and grab tons of napkins to wipe it off.

"Why are you like this?" Yoseob took back the spoon and fed it to himself.

"Just because you don't like my job, doesn't mean you should act like this." He pouted and Jieun lowers her head.

"I'm sorry. I was just a little shock I guess. I mean I wanted to find love on my own and not like this." Jieun says and Yoseob nods in understanding.

"I get you. I don't entirely like this job nor I hate it because I meet a lot of different person and that's an advantage on my side." He takes one spoon and holds it up in front of Jieun again.

Jieun lifts her head up and stares at the spoon with ice cream. She took hold of Yoseob's hand and brought the spoon close to , eating the ice cream.

Yoseob smiles and Jieun blushes.

"It's your first time, right?" Yoseob questioned and Jieun nods, "Suzy told me you never had a single boyfriend, ever."

"Did she told you why?" Jieun changed the topic almost immediately that Yoseob knew she must not want to talk about her depressing life.

"Why what?" Yoseob was quite puzzled and ponder on what to say, "About why I went to this blind date." Jieun says.

"It's something about your parents coming here to Korea if I'm not mistaken." Yoseob mumbles the latter part, thinking hard if it was the reason.

"Yeah. That's right. My parents expect me to be married at this age but I haven't found the right one. If I don't find someone, they'll put me in an arranged marriage." Jieun says, eyes staring at Yoseob.

Yoseob suddenly had the urge to hug her but because they were sitting and they were inside an ice cream parlour, and he decided not to let Jieun have an uncomfortable vibe around him, so he discarded the idea.

"I know it's a little cliche but I've always wanted to find love on my own. Experience it right in front of me. You might think that I might come to like the guy who I'm partnered up with but doesn't that mean that I just come to like the guy because we're married and under one roof? I don't want that. I want to be courted, I want to date and do some couple stuff and think about marriage after." Jieun ranted out and Yoseob hums.

"I understand. Having a job like this, it's kinda hard to find the right one. I don't believe at love at first sights, in fact I think people are dumb that they like someone just because of appearance and first impressions." Yoseob replies and looks straight at Jieun's eyes.

"Don't worry, Jieunnie. I'll be the best for you. I'll work hard!" Yoseob beams and Jieun laughs at him for being so childish.

"I didn't know someone who goes on dates and relationships by contract would be like this." Jieun mumbles but apparently Yoseob heard it and he grins.

"I'll show you the contract tomorrow so we could clarify some things between us but if you can't wait just say your do's and don'ts and I'll keep a note."

"So... I'm just curious. Could I ask you some questions related to your work?" Jieun looks at Yoseob with pleading eyes and Yoseob smiles and nods.

"Have you dated guys too?" Yoseob nods.

"Did you ever had 'it' with anyone?" He shakes his head.

"You told me before that you had clients who are lawyers. What were they like?"

"Well, the first two lawyers were both dumped by their boyfriends so they searched in the internet for someone who could comfort them and pretend to be their boyfriend for a specific time limit. They found the agency I work for and I was assigned to them."

"How about the others?"

"I'm not a guy who does these things for . I just want to make that clear for you. I don't do with anyone, there are people who do those at the agency. I only date people for many reasons. Revenge, people who likes to brag their relationship to friends, situations like yours, and others because they want to know how it feels like to have someone."

"So you had your first kiss?"

"I did. But it's not a client. It's a best friend of mine that died 10 years ago."

"I'm sorry. I didn't know."

"It's alright. You were just curious after all."

"Does this mean we're dating now?" nods.

"For 3 months and 11 days, right?" Yoseob asks trying to remember what Suzy told him.

"Yeah for 3 months but what is it with the 11 days? Suzy did this for me so I have no idea." Jieun honestly said and folded her arms, sitting back on her chair.

"I'm not sure. I thought your parents will be here for specifically 101 days?" Yoseob gave a puzzled look.

"They would be here for 3 months. I'm going to pick them up on Thursday." Jieun looks up, trying to remember if the date is correct.

"Okay." Yoseob snaps his fingers, "Maybe there are 11 days just in case of emergency? You know? You're parents might stay for awhile?"

"Ah! That's right. I didn't even thought of that. You'll meeting them next week though. Guess I'll be using the 7 days already since today is Monday."

"6 days to be exact. Day 1 will begin tomorrow, Tuesday. We'll still have 5 days to spare." Yoseob laughs and added, "are you perhaps, bad at math?"

Jieun once again kicks his foot under the table.