Day 2

101 Days With You

"How would you know? You haven't gone out with anyone yet." Jieun messes her hair in frustration at what Yoseob said yesterday.

Being single and not going out once with a guy was okay for her, she felt free after all. But hearing Yoseob say that makes her feel worse and that she's not good enough for anyone.

"I mean. There's just not anyone in particular that I like anyway. Psh." Jieun types on her keyboard as she continues to talk to herself at work.

"Oh, who am I kidding? I've had tons of crushes. They just ends up being taken." Jieun again talks to herself and sighs.

"I'm sure there's no problem with me. I'm old but I have a baby face. Men likes that, right?" Jieun questions herself.

"Not all men." Her co-worker beside her, responded.

"Kyun sung sunbae, what do men like in women?" Jieun unconsciously asked her senior who in return look towards her with an unreadable expression.

"Jieun. Please just go back to work." Kyun sung sighs and returns back to his computer, proofreading articles.

"As expected for a guy who's been single for almost 40 years." Jieun mutters under her breath and returns back to her work.

Kyun sung, who heard what she said, turned to look at Jieun's back with tearful eyes.

"This company is just full of single people who has to dedicate their life to work." Jieun sighs once more and noticed that her senior is looking at her.

Jieun turns to look at Kyun sung who has his head down and was nodding slowly at her statement.

"Jieun, do you want to have a drink later?" Kyun sung asked as he stands up.

"Oh sur-" Jieun's phone rang, and the caller id showed Yoseob's name.

"Hold that thought, sunbae." Kyun sung nodded and went to the cafeteria.

Jieun picks up the phone and waited for Yoseob to speak.

"Jieunnie~" Yoseob said on the other line.

"Why have you been ignoring my messages?" Jieun imagines Yoseob pouting and she can't help but chuckle at the thought.

"Did you just chuckle? Are we on good terms again? I'm really sorry. I know I told you that I'll be the best and I'll prove it to you. I'm serious." Yoseob says, determined.

"You haven't said anything for the past 5 minutes." Jieun hears him sigh.

"I'll take you out on a date again after your work. I'll pick you up so text me, okay?" Jieun nods although Yoseob can't see it.

Jieun smiles as she told Yoseob okay and they both hang up the call with smiles on their faces.

"I'm guessing, you'll have to do a rain check?" Kyun sung comes back with a tumbler on his hand as he winks at Jieun.

"Got a date? You're so lucky." Kyun sung sighs afterwards and gave Jieun a pat at the back.

Jieun picks up her phone and message Yoseob right away before she forgets.

She puts down her phone before her boss sees her and goes back to work.

"Jieun, are you not going home yet?" Kyun sung, who is done with his work, ask Jieun as he fixes his things.

"I'll be done here. Just a few more. It's alright, sunbae. You could go now." Jieun says, not even looking at her senior as she types.

"Don't you have a date? Jieun, as your close sunbae here and probably the oldest guy who's been single since, I don't want you to screw this up just because of your work." Kyun sung pats Jieun's back. He takes his bag and bid Jieun a goodbye.

"I should probably text him that I couldn't come." Jieun sighs as she picks up her phone.

She hears the door open, "Did you forget something, sunbae?" Jieun asks as she types her message.

"Sunbae? I thought I was your boyfriend?" Jieun turns wide eyed after she sends the message.

Yoseob checks his phone and reads the message. He looks at Jieun and grins, "I know. That's why I came here for you."

He took a seat at Kyun sung's chair. Jieun didn't know how to respond so she utters a single, "how?"

"I messaged Minho hyung if I could get the address of your work place." Yoseob smiles meekly as he scratches his head.

"You still looked surprised. Don't worry boyfriends do this." Yoseob gives his eye smile and put the plastic bag that he was holding in Jieun's desk.

"I brought chicken. I was going to bring beer but I figured you'd still working." He leans forward to look closely at Jieun.

"You're not wearing any makeup?" Yoseob questions.

Jieun blushes because she can smell Yoseob's minty breath.

"Why are you blushing? Am I too close?" Yoseob pouts and leans back on the chair again.

"I can type fast. Do you want me to help you? I can do it for you while you eat? Jieunnie?" Yoseob waves his hand in front of Jieun's face but to no avail.

Jieun who was still in trance, feels like she's been frozen in her spot. She blinks and still agape.

"I would kiss you on the lips if you don't respond right now." Yoseob threatens.

"What? K-ki-kiss? On the lips?!" Jieun exclaimed, her face hot from embarrassment.

"That got you to talk? I thought we were going to kiss already and it's only day 2." Yoseob says and chuckles.

He stands up and pushes Jieun's chair to Kyun Sung's side. He grabs the other chair where he'll sit and place it in front of Jieun's desk.

"Come on. I'll help you." He smiles. Jieun cools off, fanning herself with her hands. She goes back to her composed self and tried pushing Yoseob away.

"It's alright, Yoseob-ssi. I could finish it." Yoseob stubbornly shakes his head grabbing both Jieun's wrist.

He stared at her eyes intently that Jieun got a little scared of what he might do.

"I'll let all of this pass. As long as you call me 'oppa'." Yoseob smiles cheekily at his plan and Jieun was debating over not to do it or just do what he says.

"Arasso arasso." Jieun gives up. Yoseob slowly slides his hands down so he wasn't holding her wrist anymore but her hands, gently.

She coughs and clears . "O...op...opp...a" Jieun stutters but Yoseob wasn't satisfied with this.

"Is that really the best you could do? Why can't you just say 'Yoseob oppa'?" Yoseob pouts and batted his eyelashes.

Jieun had to turn her head to the side and she mumbles, "Yoseob oppa."

"Jieunnie, look at me." Yoseob pleads as he lets go one of Jieun's hand. He brought his hand up, placing his thumb on her chin and his index finger behind, to make Jieun face him.

"Again." Jieun blushes again from the touch.

"Y..yose..yoseob.. opp...a." Jieun stutters and Yoseob grins.

"Could you let go of me, now?" Yoseob shakes his head, leaning a little closer.

He stares at Jieun's lips and leans in.

Just an innocent kiss.