Lee Jieun

101 Days With You

"Lee Ji Eun! Get your back to work." Jieun's boss shouts while frustratingly messing his hair.

"Aish! Shut your trap hole, old man." Jieun complains with a small voice, fearing that her boss might hear.

Jieun looks at the clock and exclaimed while standing up.

"Asa! Boss, my shift is done. Bye bye." Jieun waves happily and gathers her things.

"Next time you come to work like this and leave before your seniors, you are fired!" The boss once again shouts from his office.

Jieun ignores this as she pushes the door open. She heard that line several times. The fact that her boss can never get her fired was because even though she is slacking off at work she's a very diligent woman who gets her work done.

"Yup! this is definitely the feeling of freedom alright." Jieun sighs pleasantly and spread her arms high and turns around.

Other business people gave her weird looks while some stayed out of her way.

"Yah! stop twirling around the place." Suzy, Jieun's friend, slings her arm around Jieun's neck.

"Hey. Remind me how old you were again?" Jieun scoffed and jokingly put her friend's arm away from her neck.

"I don't know. At least I'm not somewhere near my 30's. You?" Suzy jokingly says while tapping her chin.

Jieun glared at her and nudges Suzy.

"Do I look that old? I'm 28 years old already and have been single since. You think I'll die single?" Jieun pouted and Suzy hugs her.

"Nope! Because If you look so young for your age then I think there are guys who'd date you. You just haven't met them yet."

"Gaja! I'm going to set you up on a blind date." Suzy encourages and Jieun only grumbles.

"I told you. I want to see this person by accident and just feel the spark!"

"You do know that only happens in foreign movies, right?" Suzy said and starts walking to their targeted location.

"I know but I want to at least try, you know? Maybe it could work for someone like me?" Jieun then thought of a scenario where she meets her lovely prince.

"I'm seriously setting you up on a blind date. Just this once you have to go, kay? Okay! That's decided then." Suzy smiles and wraps her arm around Jieun's arm.

"You're so slow. You really are getting old. Hahaha that was a joke. Now come on."

The two friends laugh and Suzy drags Jieun along the way.