Going Public

Our Love Continues

It was now eight months since Kyu Jong and I started dating. I was folding laundry and listening to the news, my couple ring sitting comfortably on my left ring finger. The entertainment portion came on and I tensed. Kyu Jong had texted me earlier that mornig that a fan leaked pictures of our New Year's Eve date on the Internet a few days ago. Today, he was going to confirm our relationship.I turned up the volume and paused mid fold.

"These pictures are of SS501's Kyu Jong with an unidentified female, supposedly on a date." the reporter said as the pictures were shown.

I tensed up even more. Sure enough the pictures were of our date. There was one of our faces close together, obviously an intimate conversation. Another picture was of us kissing. The last one was Kyu Jong dropping me off at my apartment. Thankfully, only Kyu Jong was distinguishable as they had blurred out my face.

"The company's statement reads: "Hello, this is B2M Entertainment. After checking with Kyu Jong, we can now confirm that he is indeed in a relationship for eight months. The girl is a non celebrity and five years his junior. Please watch over this couple warmly." the reporter read.

Just then, my phone dinged with a text. I opened it and it was Kyu Jong, as I expected.

Kyu Jong: -Did you see the news?-

Me: -Yeah. I'm nervous for you. For us.-

Kyu Jong: -I love you. We'll make it. I'm always here babe.-

Me: -I love you too and I know.-

He didn't respond after that. I finished my laundry and gathered up my shower things. After my shower, I crawled into bed, but couldn't sleep. I knew that, starting tomorrow, my life would be in the public eye. I knew that Kyu jong would be getting slammed with hate comments and recieve tons of bashing. He said that we would make it...but could we?

 

Author's Note: Two more chapters and this will be done. I'm sad everyone lost interest in this though...