Merry New Years!

Surviving As The Diva's Sister...

"Yessss?" I heard Jessica's voice ask on the other line. I was now back at the dorm and I'm guessing the guy's came and went already because they had left a note stuck to the door that I haven't gotten around to reading yet.

"Well, I was told to call you when I needed something to wear. So here I am, needing something to wear." I said while running my fingers through my hair. Wow, I'm going to be really, really sore in the morning. 

"Oh yay! I was hoping you would ask us! We have exactly the right dress for you all picked out and everything! Ok, ok, go down to our dorm then go to Sunny's room. Tell me once your there!" Jessica said excitedly. What have they been doing lately that they would have the time to pick the perfect dress for me? But I didn't think on it much and jogged down the hall to were their dorm was. I entered the code just as quickly and then navigated through the mess into Sunny's room. Most of the time when SHINee is gone, I end up staying with SNSD or F(x) depending on who has to get up earlier. 

"Ok, I'm in Sunny's room. Where to now?" I asked once I found her room.

"Awesome, in her big closet there is a bunch of different outfits but only one dress. That one will be perfect for tonight! And since you and Sunny are the same size, it's perfect! Did you find it?" She asked as I flipped through the clothes hanging up in her closet. 

"Found it! Wow! It's beautiful!" I said pulling out the plain black dress. It looked so pretty! I mean I'm not one to get super excited about dressing up like this, but I can't wait to put this one!

"I know right!? It's going to look perfect on you. But I hope you have shoes you can wear with it, because your feet are so tiny, you can't fit in any of ours. But I have to go, I'll see you when you get here! Bye~" Jessica said quickly before I heard someone calling for her in the background. 

"Ok, see ya later!" I replied then hung up. Then I scuttled out of their dorm and back over to SHINee's quickly so I could change and get ready. Once I got back to our dorm I my music and started to get dressed. And once I had pulled the dress one and was adjusting it so it was on me right, I started getting texts from random people. Mainly people from other companies and from school seeing what I'm doing for New Years and to wish me a Happy New Year. Then around 5 I got a call from Becca.

"Oliveaaaa! What are you up too?" Was the first thing the asked when I answered it.

"I'm getting ready for tonight, what about you?" I asked as I sprayed my hair with more hairspray. Now I was just about ready to leave. I had my dress set perfectly on me, my hair curled cutely and sprayed in place, now all I needed to do was my makeup. So I set my phone to speaker and layed my phone on the bathroom counter and pulled out my makeup from my drawer. Since I live in a house full of guys, they let me have my own little things. I have my own drawer in the bathroom where I keep my 'girl things' and no one looks in it. But then again they do like to use my things every so often. Well, just Key really, but that's ok. Sometimes, but when he uses my makeup, that bothers me. 

"What are you doing tonight? Is it going to be something super huge and amazing?" Becca asked sounding excited. Sometimes when I'm invited to go with the boys to events, they will ask for Becca to come along, so I have another girl with me. But I guess this time she can't come.

"One of the New Years shows. SHINee is performing there and they asked for me to come along. But what are you doing to bring in the new year?" I asked starting to cover my face with foundation. 

"Really? Oh yea, they asked me if I wanted to tag along buuut, I'm going to the party the school is having! Guess who's my date!" She said excitedly. Date?

"You have a date to something and I didn't know!? What is this? You promised you would tell me the minute you were going on a date!" I said loudly, stopping with what I was doing and looking down at my phone. 

"Remember that guy I was telling you about? The other English teacher? I told you about him awhile ago! You can't say I didn't!" She argued back. Oh yea, Damien, the other English teacher. I remember her telling me that they were getting really close lately. 

"Oh yea. So he's your date? Ooo, what are you guys doing?" I asked wiggling my eye brows, even though she couldn't see me. 

"It's just the schools New Years party. I told you about this before! We are just going to go hang out and all that good stuff! What else do you think I would be doing!?" She asked making me laugh. I'm must be getting really forgetful now. Forgetting all this important information.

"Just asking! But don't forget, you're only 18!" I said in a sing-songy voice. She was quite for a few seconds then you could almost hear the click in her head.

"OLIVEA! WHY WOULD YOU EVEN!? I KNOW I'M ONLY 18! Stop rubbing it in my face that you are 20. But are you going to be bringing in the new year with Taeminnie? In fact, it sounds really quite over there, are you home alone?" She asked reminding me of the fact that I am alone in this building once again.

"Yes, they are all gone again. You would think they would keep someone around here to make sure I'm ok, but nope just me and Kevin." I sighed and went back to my face. I had half of my makeup done by now, and might I say, it looks pretty good so far. I never thought of myself as a makeup artist, but I know what looks good on me. And when I hang around the studios while they are filming, the makeup unnies will play with my hair and makeup. But I get a kick out of how much fun they have with me. 

"Really? Aw honey, I'm sorry. I would come over a keep you company, but I have to finish getting ready. But I will stay on the phone with you until I have to go! What time do you have to be there?" She said making me chuckle. Always wanting to make my life better. 

"I have to leave in about 30 minutes now. Some ones stopping by to pick me up." I told her as I put the finishing touches on my makeup. 

"Really? Who's going to get you?" She asked sounding like she has her phone on speaker now, also.

"I don't know they didn't tell me. Jerks." I said with a chuckle. 

"Wow. THey haven't told you much of anything lately. They must be realllllllly busy. How often do you even see them?" She asked. Hm, I haven't seen them much at all since they started preparing for their comeback. They have been so busy for a long time now. 

"Not much. They weren't able to come home at all last night. Well, no one was, so I was all alone. And to put on top of that, I didn't sleep. So I think their stress is getting to me too. But I guess as long as I don't hear voices again, I should be good!" I said as I looked at myself in the mirror. The dress seemed to fit me perfectly, but I guess since it was Sunny's it should, we are almost the exact same size. And my red hair was curled into loose ringlets and the color looked really good against the black of the dress. I had a pair of sparkly black heels that were extremely tall, but were waaaay more comfortable then they looked. The silver and gold feather earring I was wearing in one ear had blended into my hair but you could see the feathers resting right above my shoulders. 

"If you ever start to hear voices again, I think we all might go insane along with you. I don't think we could handle that stress again. But how is the killer fan situation going?" She asked reminding me of the mail and messages I have been getting. Before the boys started their comeback preparations, Taemin and I would go out a lot and mess around. But that was before I knew about all the hate I was getting, but now that I have read some of it, I could see how evil people could get. People describing exactly what they would do if they saw me alone, people telling me to break up with him or else. It's not very good at all.

"Just the normal. More plans of my death, threats, and all that good stuff." I said going back the counter and starting to clean my things up. 

"Olivea, I'm sorry. And I bet not having people there with you makes it even worse. At least you have the girls and Block B around you a lot now. So your still hardly alone." Becca offered to make me feel better about everything. Since she has read a few of the letters I get, she knows how it affects me. Mainly because I went through the same thing back in high school. 

"I know, I just hope people do start to think things about Block B. With me around them so much, people are bound to expect something." I muttered as I finished cleaning up the bathroom. 

"Don't worry about it. Nobody's going to expect anything unless they see you guys kissing or something. You're not kissing any of them are you?" She asked with a bit of a chuckle.

"Becca. Don't be stupid. I'm dating Taemin, I get enough kisses." I said picking my phone up and putting it up to my ear.

"Well, since they are so busy, I figured you would get lonely." She said now laughing. She is such a dork sometimes. But before i could say something I heard a knock at the door. 

"Oh, I think my ride is here! Have a good night tonight! Happy New Year! I love you!" I said quickly before starting towards the door. Since I have had to go to a few places with SHINee where I had to wear something nice, I have learned how to walk in heels with out hurting myself. 

"Ok! Have fun! Merry New Years to you too! Love you!" She said with a chuckle and then hanging up. I looked out the little peep hole and saw the back of someone. I didn't know who they were though, so I opened the door a bit and peeked out.

"Hello?" I asked making them turn around. Clad in what looked like stage clothes, hair, and makeup was a new dirty blond Taemin. 

"Hey! Are you read- Wow!" He said once he saw me.

"What? Do you like it?" I asked as he stepped inside looking me over with wide eyes. Another reason I go with them to their 'fancy' events, Taemin say's he likes seeing me all dressed up. 

"You look beautiful!" He said with a big smile. 

"Well, you look handsome too." I said as he pulled me into a hug. Hm, I haven't had a hug from him since Christmas I think. 

"I missed you so much lately. It seems so lonely around here with out anyone here." He said not letting me go. Since I had such tall shoes on, I was about the same height as him, so this time he couldn't lay his chin on top of my head like he normally does. 

"It is. I have missed you even more then I normally do when your away." I mumbled wrapping my arms around his neck.

"I'm sorry. We have been so busy. I haven't slept since Christmas. Trust me, I would much rather be here. I'm starting to get tired of only seeing the hyung's faces. None of them are as pretty as you. Well maybe Key..." He said making me laugh. 

"You're so tall in these shoes. It feels weird, I can tell that you are older then me. I like it better when you are short enough that you have to stand on your toes to give me a kiss." He said with a cute little pout. 

"Here. Is that better?" I asked letting him go and slipping my shoes off. He just nodded and smiled. I just chuckle and let him pull me closer to him and tilt my face up so we were centimeters apart. With that he closed him eyes and pressed his lips against mine. But every sweet thing has to end.

"Tae Tae! Olivvvvvea! What are you two doing that's taking so long?" I heard Key yell from down the hall. I forgot that I left the door open.

"Really?" Taemin mumbled once he heard Key. 

"Are you two- Opps, looks like I interrupted something, once again! I'm sorry. Buuut we have to go!" Key said happily, he seemed to be all smiles today. Taemin and I just shot him evil looks then I slipped my shoes back on. 

"Aw, Olivea you look so pretty! Come here!" Key said once Taemin had let me go. So he had me do a little turn then got a text from Onew telling us to hurry up. So we took off and got into Key's car. Taemin and I in the back seat and Key blabbing about how much fun tonight will be. It was quite a long ride, but Taemin and I were messing around with his jacket the whole way there. So the ride went fast enough. Then once we got there, tons of people were waiting outside the building and screams could be heard from every inch of the building. 

"Wooow! So many people!" I said leaning over Taemin to look out his window. I could see people signs and posters and everyone looked super excited. 

"You are like a small child at Disney World." Taemin said with a chuckle his hands moving to play with my hair. He seemed to be amused with the ringlets in my hair. 

"And your like a small child with bubble wrap. Curls can't be that amusing!" I said with a laugh as he continued playing with my hair. 

"Well maybe not to you, but they are to me." He said as I sat back up in my seat. 

"Ah ha! There's the parking place! Finally." Key said starting towards to back of the building. Taemin and I continued to look out the window and point out different things. Well until Key pulled into the parking places that were reserved for the idols, so no one was around back here. 

"Lets goooo!" Key said turning off his car and jumping out of the car. 

----------------------------------

Aigoo, I feel like I'm letting y'all down with these lame updates. Trust me, it's gonna get better soon! I hope. >.< But just don't leave me yet!(: I'm gonna have the actual New Years part next, and it's going to be filled with idols! U-kiss, B1A4, 2NE1, Big Bang, Beast, MissA, and all those good people! Be looking forward too it!

But speech has started up, so that is taking my life now. So I wont be updating at all on Saturdays anymore (Since those are our meet days) and I will be updating less during the week until season is over. But please stick with me! I promise it will get better sooooooon! ^^

Lots and lots of love,
Rebecca ♥