Now.

Surviving As The Diva's Sister...

Over Yonder... (This is not happening the same time Oli's at the beach, it is now the next day over theeeere.) ((Key's POV))
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Are you going to eat that?" Onew asked pointing to the few pieces of chicken I had been poking at.

"Yes, I am. Keep your chop sticks on your own plate." I said pushing the chop sticks away with mine, getting a little whine and a depressed look. I glanced around the table and noticed Becca looking over at us with a little smile in place, but then she quickly looked down at her own food when she saw me look at her. What was that about? 

"Anyway, so you four are going to start moving in to the dorm tomorrow?" Jonghyun asked the four girls we have been put in charge of getting to know. Lee Soo-Man had told us all to go out for lunch today and get the plans set out for their training and for their futures. I'm starting to get extremely excited for these girls. From what I have seen and have been told, they seem to have what it takes to go far. 

"Yep. We are going to start packing up our things tonight and then get some of it over there. But we were planning on claiming beds tonight too. But we didn't think that would be fair without Olivea. So, would one of you like to come make it fair?" Noel said sheepishly. 

"Why don't you just wait for her to get back? You weren't told you have to move in till next week anyway." Taemin said with a bit of bitterness to his voice. Him and I are really dreading this whole move. 

"Well, we could. But none of us really like where we are living now. So we wanted to go somewhere nicer." Adriana said biting her lip and refusing to make eye contact with Taemin.

"Don't mind him. He doesn't like the idea of Olivea moving out. I think we can help you guys out. Well, a couple of us. You might not get him or Key." Minho said getting death glares from Taemin and I alike.

"Don't worry you guys. We'll make sure Olivea is happy with us. And we'll treat her well. By the way, when was she getting back?" Penelope said cheerfully. She reminds me a lot of Taemin, so cheery and happy. They better treat her well, either that or Olivea's not staying over there.

"I'd be more worried about yourselves for the first month at least. She's not that great with new living spaces." Onew added getting a chuckle or two from us. We could tell them so many things that would have them begging for us to keep her. I would be slightly scared to move in with her to if I wasn't her brother. Which reminds me, Olivea had said the doctors should be getting that test results back today. I wonder when she's getting those.

"How long did it take for her to get settled into our dorm?" Taemin asked looking over towards me.

"Hm, I'd say a couple months. But she didn't have much of a choice with us. Either live with SHINee or on your own. Tough choice. But I think it was weirder for us. Mainly because she had the hardest Korean to understand. That accent was horrible! But the killer sleepwalking didn't help either." I replied with a sly little smile. We aren't going to let her leave without putting up a fight.

"Stop it you two. You guys need to get over the fact that Olivea is moving out. Besides we're not here to talk about her. We're suppose to be learning more about these guys." Onew said flicking Taemin and I's forehead. Which got two bitter 'fine!' out of each of us. With that we pulled our selves from the conversation but spoke up every so often.

"So what's it like coming here from another country? Was it hard to learn everything?" Minho asked as he put some rice in his mouth. Time for the mindless conversation we had been having since we met them. Now don't get me wrong, it's not that I don't like them. In fact, I love learning about them, and they seem really cool. But I'm just in a bitter mood while Olivea's gone and until she gets back I'm going to be annoying to live with. But at least I'll be better once she's back in Korea, Taemin might not be happy until she's back as his girlfriend. That and those cursed results are being reviled today. If they announce that she isn't directly related to me, that could put Olivea in so much more danger. Fans would go crazy on her for lying.

"It was weird. Everything was so different. But if anything I think Penelope might of had it the hardest, teaching us the customs and learning all of ours so she could help us." Adriana said pulling me from my thoughts. She is the one from China, right? Wait no, she is originally from China but then was moved to Hawaii. So I guess she would have to learn a lot. Hm, I wonder what the transition from Romania to Korean is like. Olivea has a Canadian friend doesn't she? I wonder if she introduced Noel to him.

"Hey, did you ever meet Oliveas school friends?" I asked getting an annoyed look from Onew. The girls looked at each other and seemed confused.

"Well, she introduced me to Antonie. And he helped me with my Korean. But no, we haven't really met the other two. I saw them every so often when I would meet up with Antonie." Noel explained, so she did introduce them. That was smart.

"I was just wondering because I knew you were Canadian and that she had a Canadian friend." I explained getting a less confused look from the girls. I have to say, the first time we met them, there was normally a bit of a pause between what someone would say and when they would reply, from them having to think about when we said and what they would reply. It was frustrating some times, but most of the time it was amusing.

We continued our conversation until we were full or our food had gotten cold. Taemin was quiet for the most part but was smiling and laughing quietly towards the end of lunch. I gave my 10 cents every so often when their Korean didn't make sense and I couldn't comprehend what they were saying at all. Then once we were done, Becca went with the girls and said that they would be back in time to meet us at the new dorm so we could mark off rooms. Why does this have to be so hard? 

-

"Rock, paper, scissors, SHOOT! Yes! I win!" I said throwing my hands in the air after completely destroying Noel. One step closer to getting Olivea the nicest bed in the dorm. She better appreciate me after this.

"How many more games of this do I have to play?" I whined looking at the two that still have to play me.

"Adriana, you go next! I'm too scared." Danella said pushing the worried looking Adrianna to the edge of the bed I was sitting on. After the girls had packed up a couple boxes of their own, they had ventured to their new dorm, SHINee was instantly called so we could help decide who get to sleep where. I found the bed I would like, and now I'm fighting everyone for it. Leave it to me to pick the one everyone wanted.

"Ok, ok. Let's go!" I said holding out my hands and waiting for her to to the same. And once again, I destroyed.

"Hey guys, I'm getting really good at this. I can't believe I've made it this far!" I said, a growing sense of pride building in me. Hopefully Danella isn't like a master at this. And turns out she put up a really good fight. I even started to think she was going to get the bed.

"Yes! I have never won this game that many times before!" I said jumping up and dancing around. Olivea better like my choice, I worked really hard for that bed. So then we set out on helping the girls unpack their things and make their beds and everything. Once we got each of their beds picked and made, Block B peeked in and welcomed us to the building.

"Hey! Whatcha up to around here? We were coming back up the stairs and heard a bunch of noise in here." I heard someone say from behind me. I glanced up from the notebook I was peeking through to see a group of extremely happy males looking around.

"We are moving in!" Penelope said excitedly as she organized her many, many pillows correctly on her new bed. When we first got here, it was extremely boring and plain. Now, with the few things they have brought, the house looks a lot cuter. Well the bedrooms do anyway.

"I can see that. This place is looking a lot better. Well, in here Anyways. You know there is more to the dorm then just in here, right?" Yukwon said looking around the room. The girls had each taken to putting up their posters, pictures, drawings, or whatever on the walls around their beds and now taken to hanging the little lights around the beds so they could see them at night. To be honest, it looked really cool in here. But like Yukwon had said, this was the only room decorated.

"Well, we were going to wait for Olivea to get back so she could have a say in what everything else looks like. Key said she really likes to decorate, so we shouldn't keep her from the fun." Adriana explained getting nods of understanding from them. Well I didn't really say it, Taemin just brought up to me that Olivea would have a lot of fun decorating this place like she did ours. So I mentioned that to these girls, and since they hadn't brought over much other stuff then just bed things and some clothes, they weren't really planning on anything.

"Maybe you guys could come over and organize our dorm while your waiting." Jaehyo said with a chuckle. I have never been in their dorm before, now that I think of it, the only dorms I've been in have only been SM dorms. The girls and Block B were happily talking about what they have been doing all day and Onew and Jonghyun were laying on Oliveas bed reading tweets on their phones. Taemin and I were listening to the two groups talk and speaking up every so often. Minho on the other hand was sitting next to Adriana and Taeil and joking around with them. He seems to really enjoy that Adriana, he's talking with her more often then he does with other girls, well other people in general. And he gets that look in his eyes when he is talking with her that Taemin did when he looked at Olivea for the first time. I hope he knows what he's getting into.

"Minho's looking at her funny again." Taemin whispered as Minho started laughing at a joke P.O said. 

"I told you, he's falling for her like you feel for Olivea." I replied in the same tone getting him to give me a sour look. He doesn't like it much at all when we bring their relationship up with him. I was about to start making fun of Minho, but my phone started to ring. I wonder who that could be. As I fished my phone out of my pocket, I started to get a bad feeling. And that feeling escalated once I saw Olivea's name across the screen.

"Who is it?" Taemin asked peeking at the screen.

"Olivea." I said quietly so no one else would hear. Taemin gave me a confused look but didn't stop me as I ducked out of the room. 

"Hello?" I answered once I was out of the dorm. Instantly I knew something was wrong when I didn't hear Olivea's voice on the other end.

"Key? This is Minji. Remember how I told you we were going to stop in and visit Olivea while were were in America? Yea, well we have a bit of a problem." Minzy said raising my fear level through the roof. What's wrong over there?

"What's wrong?" I asked, wanting to know the answer but not wanting to at the same time. If something's wrong, there isn't much I can do to help.

"Well, when we stopped by she had left a note on her door telling us that she had to go to court. She told us we could come visit her there, so we did. Well I have bad news and I have worse news, which would you rather hear?" She continued, starting to make me angry, why won't she just get ot the point?

"Start with the bad then the worse please." I said bracing myself for the worse. If she's hurt at all I'm getting on a plane right now.

"Well, you two don't share a father. When the doctor told her that, she broke down a bit. We weren't there for that but then I guess someone had came in and brought up what her parents did to her or something, I don't really know for sure how it came up. But Olivea's in the hospital again, her parents attacked her. They met with her in a room by themselves and the police stood outside. No one expected anything, her parents put on a really good show of making people think they wouldn't hurt her. But once she told them she would tell the court everything they did to her, she was beaten. Olivea didn't make a peep, until they started to hit her injuries she had already from he fans. Then she yelled and the police came in. That's when we got there, she's not that hurt, but with what she had. Needless to say, she's not the prettiest." Minzy told me, once she said Olivea was in the hospital I was darting down the hall to get to the airport.

"I'm on my way over there. She needs to come home. Now."

-------------------------------------------------------------------

Omg. This took FOREVER!!! >.< I'm so sorry. Sorry. Sorry. :P I don't know why this took so long! Maybe because of vacation then cuz of school work from missing days...:P I don't know, but Baby I'm sorry!>.<

But please forgive me, I'm gonna work on getting everything back on track! ^^ But ideas are always welcome!(: So leave your ideas, down belooooooow!(:

And thank you so much for sticking around! I'm happy y'all are here!(:

WIth sooo much love y'all can't even understand,
Rebecca♥