Impressive

Surviving As The Diva's Sister...

"Go Peni! Go Peni! Go Peni!" All of us were cheering on Penlope as she was showing us her talent. Once I had gotten there, we started pitching ideas on what we should start doing, and we choose to see what these girls were made of. I have heard good things about them already, so I was excited to see what they can do. And they seemed to be just as excited to show us. And so we started with the one who volunteered first. Penlope was suppose to be the groups dancer, and I could see why. She was amazing. She has a really small flexible body, that seemed to move itself in perfect time with the beat of the song without too much effort. You could see how hard she has worked to get were she is now in every move she made. Even Yukwon and Minhyuk were watching her in awe. Once the song ended she quickly bowed with a cute smile and then went to sit down next to Adrianna. 

"Wow, that was amazing!" I said still open-mouthed.

"Thank you! I've worked really hard, and I hope to get even better!" She said with a shy smile and then took a drink of her water. 

"Oh! Can I go next!?" Danella asked in English looking really excited. I'm just glad I don't have to force them to do this kind of stuff.

"Go ahead!" I said and she jumped up and went out in front of us. Ok, she's the rapper, and she writes her own songs. I wonder how good she is. And once she opened and started spitting out the words, I knew exactly how good she was. Rapping is one of the many things I can't do, so when I hear all these really good rappers, it never ceases to amaze me. The words she was speeding through and the meaning behind them, well, it was perfect. You could hear the emotions in her lyrics, making you understand what she was saying, even though none of us knew what she was saying exactly, because none of us can speak Romanian. But with the English sprinkled through out, most of us understood what she was talking about. And once she was done we all clapped and complimented her. And after her, Noel and Adrianna asked to go together. So they went in front of us and started to sing 2NE1's Lonely. I don't know if Adrianna knew exactly what she was saying, but it was beautiful. They sang perfectly together. I was in awe at the talent in those four girls. PD seems to have a knack for getting groups together with plenty of talent to go around. 

"Oh my. This isn't fair. You guys are so good already. And how am I suppose to make you any better?" I said once they were finished, getting a laugh from everyone. 

"Well, theres always' room for improvement!" Adrianna said with a chuckle. 

"How long have you guy's known each other?" I asked starting to wonder more about them. Since no one really told me much about the girls, I guess I'll use today to figure something out. 

"I didn't really know any one until I came over here. I had trained for 2 years over a Cube before coming here." Adrianna said with a cute little smile. Ok, so what I know about her so far, she was born in China then moved over to Hawaii. She came from Cube, so she may or may not know someone from Beast. Mental note: She what she knows about Yoseob. 

"I knew them once they got here. I just got here. My parents don't really like the idea of letting me do this. They want me to be a scientist." Penlope said sadly. So Penlope's parents don't want her to be an idol. And she is brand new to the whole trainee part of this. Mental note: Ask Taemin to help me with her. Must work her hard. 

"What about you two?" I asked Danella and Noel in English. They had been watching each person who was talking but I still don't know what they are understanding.

"I have been over at YG for about 2 years also. But they have a lot of people who speak English over there, so I took it for granted. But then my family forced me to come back to Romania and I lost my place over there and had to start over again when I finally got back." Danella said with a really think accent on her English that I had never really heard before. So her parents may have the same idea as Penlope's or they just wanted her home. But if they aren't here with her, why is she here without them? A runaway? Just chasing her dreams maybe? And she had been through YG, so she has been worked hard already then. Mental note: Learn more about why she's here, and if she knows anything about 2ne1 or Big Bang. 

"And I was over at YG also. That's how we know each other. And I left YG because my family was also having problems. So we kept in contact and then we came back together and work on getting back on track to doing what we have dreamed of." Noel said with and accent that reminded me of Antonie. Oops, I forgot to talk to them since break started. Aw they are going to hate me when we get back. But Noel also has family problems, and her and Danella are close friends. Mental note: Learn her past too. And the same thing as Danella. 

"So we have Cube and YG trainee's? A Newbie to the trainee day's, a group from Brand New Stardom and a girl who is just part of the SM family. I have to say we are a pretty diverse group, wouldn't you say?" I said with a chuckle. This should be interesting, just about every different style in one room, now we just need someone from JYP to complete our collection. 

"I wanna see what you guy's sound like singing together! You should pick a song and let us hear how well you sound together." Zico said and we all agreed. So shyly they went out into the hall so they could practice. And as they were preparing that for us Minhyuk brought up that I still needed to show them a dance. So I complained for a bit, but then ended up giving in and made the mistake of telling them to pick the song. And I ended up dancing to KARA's Step. But they were pleased with my dance and it wasted enough time for the girls to pick a song and practice it. And so they decided to sing 2ne1's Ugly. Each one of them seemed confident about what they were doing, and I watched them carefully. I was trying to figure out their high points and the things that they should work on. Not to be mean, but to know what needs work and what doesn't. But they were really good, and finding their weakest points was hard. But I found some. Actually a little more then I was expecting. Sometimes, someone would overpower the others and other times they would loose some of the confidence and then lose the hype of the song. Now I wonder how they all dance. Maybe that will be what needs the most work. 

"Have you guy's ever sang together like that before?" I asked once they were finished. If this was their first time together like that, I will be thoroughly impressed.

"I think so." Adrianna said glancing around.

"Wow. That was impressive for your first time singing together then!" I told them and watched as they each smiled and blushed a bit. But out of habit I glanced down at my phone and noticed that it was now 6:38 in the evening. I probably should be getting home, and my stomach is agreeing with that.

"Oh! I really should be getting back to the dorm! If the guy's are back, that would mean their is no more food left for me. But I will see you guy's same time tomorrow?" I asked jumping up from spot.

"Do you want me to come and get you again?" Zico asked looking hopeful.

"Nah, I think someone will be there tomorrow. If I do need someone, I'll call you. See you guy later!" I said waving to them before hurrying back to get my coat and shoes.