First Impressions.

Surviving As The Diva's Sister...

"Are you sure you don't want a piggy back ride?" Zico asked for about the 10th time now. 

"No. I'm fine. Promise." I said trying to hid my face even deeper into my scarf. While we were walking I managed to find one of the few unsalted patches of ice left over from the melting snow, and I utterly biffed it. My foot slipped up in front of me and knocked me onto my . The whole time he was laughing and making me turn a very deep shade of red.

"But it looked like it hurt." He said starting to chuckle again. 

"How would you know what it looked like, you were laughing so hard." I said bitterly making him laugh even more. And that was the rest of that walk there. I ended up jumping on his back just from laziness. And he didn't put me down until we were safely inside the building. 

"I didn't know you two were so close already." Cho PD said with a chuckle once he heard us come in. But I guess, who didn't hear us. I was telling him to put me down loud enough for everyone to hear, well I guess except for him. 

"There, now you can't slip on any ice!" He said letting me slid off his back. 

"Jerk!" I said giving him a little shove and then looking over to where I had heard Cho PD's voice. With PD was the rest of Block B, who looked amused, and 4 girls who seemed to be extremely nervous. They were looking over at me and seemed to calm down a bit when I smiled in their direction. I could tell that they were the girls, one because they matched the people in the pictures, and two because they looked a bit out of place next to Block B who was back to messing around. they seemed to be calm and collected compared to the dorks sitting with them. 

"Olivea, I would like you too mean, Danella, Noel, Penlope, and Adrianna. These are the girls you will be debuting." Cho PD said pulling me from my thoughts. 

"Hello! My name is Olivea Kim. I hope you all will work hard and have fun! I look forward to getting to know you." I said politely with a little bow. 

"Woow! She is so polite to them!" I heard Kyung say from his seat.

"Why can't she be that nice to us?" U-Kwon whined from his place next to B-Bomb.

"She's really cute." I heard Jaehyo say earning 6 smacks from each of the other members. PD just laughed and took his seat. 

"Olivea, come sit by me!" Jaehyo said motioning to the empty seat next to him. I chucked and took his offer, making him start smiling like the dork he is. I was also seated next to Noel, who was silently laughing at what was going on. 

"So, you are Noel, Danella, Adrianna, and Penlope. Right?" I asked pointing to each of them as I tried to remember each of their faces. They all nodded as I said their name and each one of their smile grew a little when I knew their names already. 

"Do you all speak Korean? Are why languages to do speak?" I asked trying to start a conversation.

"Well, I only speak Korean." Penlope said in a cute little voice to match her cute face. I noded and looked at Adrianna who was sitting next to her.

"I speak Korean, English, and I'm starting to forget Chinese." She said quietly. So I'm guessing she is a shy one. 

"I'm still learning Korean, but I speak Romanian and some English." Danella said in a deeper voice then the other two. She sounded a lot like me in the morning, just prettier. She had a cute little accent that made it fun to listen to.

"And I speak English and I'm learning Korean with Danella." Noel said in a little choppier Korean then Danella, it was pretty obvious that they weren't fluent speakers yet. I wonder how long they have been living here.

"What about you? Don't you come from America?" Adrianna asked a bit louder then the last time she spoke.

"Oh, yes, I speak Korean pretty well, and I also speak English, and a little tiny bit of Spanish." I said in Korean and hoped Danella and Noel understood. But they nodded so I'm guessing they picked up what I was laying down. They all seemed really sweet and kind. But after awhile, when they got a little more comfortable around us, they got a little more fun. They seemed to be almost a dorky as Block B.

"Olivea, what time are your classes during the day?" Cho PD asked as our food arrived. 

"Well they start around 8 in the morning, and then I meet up with my friends for lunch, then I have art and dance class until about 3." I said looking at the yummy food that was being places around the table. 

"That reminds us, you promised to show us a dance when your knee got better! And your knee looks a lot better!" B-Bomb said once I mentioned my dance class.

"If you want me to do one now, your outta luck buddy-boy." I said with a chuckle starting to stir my food around to get the sauce on the noodles. 

"You better not forget! Because I wont!" He said noticing that I wasn't really paying attention anymore. I just stuck my thumb up in agreement as I started to eat. I loved eating out, it's so delicious! Through out our meal I didn't really talk to anyone, mainly because I hate talking with food in my mouth, but everyone else was asking the girls questions, and just getting to know them better. It reminded me a lot of when I first got to Korea and Taemin was asking me just about any question that popped in his head. They were all sweet and answered just about every one of our questions.

"What's it like in Romania?" 

"Are you a good surfer?"

"Did you know Justin Bieber before he was famous?"

"How long have you been modeling?" 

I praise them for putting up with all these questions. I found out Noel came from the same town J Biebs did, although she never really liked him much at all. Romania is a beautiful place, and we should a go visit sometime. Surfing is really hard to master, but it's a lot of fun to do. And that modeling is actually a lot harder then we thought. But then some people had business to attend too, so we started gathering our things to leave.

"Do you guys have anywhere you have to be?" I asked the girls while I pulled my coat on.

"I don't think so. Why?" Penlope said looking at the other girls. 

"I was just wonder if you wanted to come over to my place and we could get to know each some more! We can mess around and just hang out, if you want." I offered and they seemed to like that idea. Luckily, none of them seemed to know that I'm related to Key, or at least, no ones asked about it yet. So maybe I'll get away with it.

"Well, we were going to Christmas gift shopping, but that sounds like fun!" Adrianna said zipping up her coat.

"Would you mind if I tagged along with you? I still have to get my gifts." I said remembering that I have only gotten a few people gifts.

"I don't see why not!" Penlope said with a smile. So with that we all said goodbye and thanked Cho PD for the meal and then headed over to the malls.

"So who all do you need to get presents for?" Noel asked after awhile of walking. 

"Just a few people, my brother, mother, and father, and a couple distant relatives." I said with a bit of a chuckle. I wanna see how long I can keep this a secret. Don't judge me, this is just one of the very few times that someone doesn't know me because of Key, I'm going to soak in this moment for as long as I can.

"Really? You must be a nice sister getting you whole family presents!" Penlope said, almost surprised.

"I do like to think I'm an amazing sister. But what about you guys? Do any of your families live around here?" I asked as I stuffed my hands deeper in my pockets to try and keep them warm.

"Mine don't, but Noel and I live together." Danella said in English, since I told them I spoke English, they have been conversing with me through that language.

"So you two live together, what about you two?" I asked looking over at Adrianna and Penlope. 

"I live with my big sister here in Seoul." Penlope said with a tone that made you think that she might not be on the best terms with the rest of her family. 

"I live in my own little apartment a few blocks from BNS. It's not the best, but it's better then nothing." She said, shrugging her shoulders.

"Really? It must be lonely all by yourself. I would go crazy!" I said silently laughing in my head at my little joke. 

"Not really. It's actually really nice." She said as we got to the mall. 

"We should make a game of this!" I suggested, which got me some interested looks.

"How?" Penlope asked, with a note of excitement in her voice.

"Well, we could make it a race. I have to get about 10 gifts, how many do you guy's have to get?" I asked starting to plan out a mini Christmas game in my head. They all gave me their answers and they added up exactly as I wanted. 

"Since Penlope has to get 6 and Noel only has to get 4, you two can be on a team. And Danella and Adrianna, you two add up to ten too. So you two can be a team. And we can see who get their gifts the fastest. What do you think?" I told them and they all nodded and looked at each other.

"What are the rules?" Danella asked with a bit of a smile.

"Hm, it has to be a real gift. No cheating out to get done faster. And no sabotage. Play fair. What else? I can't think of anymore rules." I said trying to think of things to keep this fair. But I was never one for rules. 

"Where do we meet when we are done?" Noel asked looking around. 

"How about we meet in that little shop over there. Who ever get's there first has to take a picture of themselves and send it to everyone else. Got it?" I said outlining more details. They all nodded and glanced at their phones. It was now 2 in the afternoon. Key said they would be back around 7 tonight, and they only told me that so I wouldn't eat without them. So that gave us plenty of time.

"Are we ready? Sweet! Let's go!" I said and we all darted off in different directions. I darted up the stairs to the top floor where Key always' starts at. And, I was honestly surprised, I wasn't as tired as I thought I would be, I much be getting in pretty good shape. After mental congratulating myself, I started looking through the shops that Key had stopped at on our date and looked for things he would like. Luckily, I only need his, Taemin's, and Onew's gift. Then Lee Soo-Man's, and Jessica, Sunny, and YunA, Siwon, Donghae, and Ryeowook. That shouldn't be to hard, right? Key and Taemin will be the worst, and then the rest I  already have ideas for. So in my strolling I noticed a store that looked like it was made for getting Key a gift. And how could I pass that up? I went inside, and to my surprise, the hardest part of his gift would be which one to get him. Then after enlisting the the help of Minho, I finally picked one outfit for him out. And to my surprise, it didn't cost as much as you think it would. SO then wandering around other stores I discovered perfect gifts for the rest of the males on my list. Taemin being the hardest to find something for, but after my searching I found him the exact pair of shoes he had been whining to me about wanting. Goodness, I live with such divas. All they want are clothes or food. Once I had gotten the guys everything, I checked the time and noticed that had only taken me about 40 minutes. I'm making pretty good time. So with the amount of bags in one hand I started down the escalator to the stores that SNSD and I make monthly trips too. Jessica and YunA would be easier, since they like jewelry, but Sunny likes almost everything. So she will be harder. 

"OLIVEA! Is that you? Oh who am I kidding, what other red haired girls do I know that would wear guy's pants?" I heard someone say from ahead of me. I looked around and noticed Sulli waving at me. She had a big scarf covering most of her face, but I knew her too well to not see through her disguise.

"Hey! What are you doing here?" I asked once I got over to her. She had a few bags in her hands and was smiling like she just found the perfect present.

"Just last minute Christmas shopping. I'm excited for this year! We have never had this big of a party! Well, I guess you could say we have never celebrated as a big SM family before. But I'm not complaining. Are you here for the same reason?" She said as we started to wander towards more stores.

"I'm in a race with the girls from the new girl group I'm working with. We are racing to see who can get their gifts the quickest. I don't know how any of them are doing yet. But I'm more then half way done! Just have YunA, Jessica, and Sunny!" I said very proud of myself for doing as well as I am.

"Really? Can I meet them? Are they nice? Are they cute?" She asked looking really excited.

"I don't know exactly where they are. But from what I have seen, yes they are really nice, and they are really pretty." I told her and she nodded happily. She always seemed to enjoy meeting new people. When she first met me, she was truly excited, and when she met Becca, she was just as excited.

"Wait, so you have Jessica, YunA, and Sunny? Well, I just need gifts for Sooyoung, Sunny, and Yuri. We can work together!" Sulli said throwing her fist in the air. 

"Ok, ok. The other girls are pair up, so I guess it's fair. Let's start here and work our way around." I said laughing at her. So we set out finding things that we thought people might like, and things they wouldn't. And by the time we got through the first store, we both could cross one person off our lists. So within the next 30 minutes, we traveled from store to store getting the last three people on our lists their gifts. 

"I think that's everyone!" I said as we were checking out at the last store. 

"I think so too! Thank you for accompanying me. I hope you win your race! Olivea FIGHTING!" Sulli said making me laugh. 

"Thank you too! See you in a few day's!" I said before running off. So far no one had texted me telling me they were done, so that means I might win! I stopped at a little food stand was giving out free samples of their food because I figured I had the time.

'Hehe, you shouldn't have stopped for that food, Olivea! We beat yoooou!(:' I read the message from Danella. I chuckled and walked sadly to the meeting place.

"You would have beat us if you wouldn't have stopped!" Adrianna said while laughing as I walked over.

"Free samples is something you never pass up. I learned that from the best. But are the other two done yet?" I asked glancing around. I didn't see them coming, so they must still be shopping. 

"Nope, I saw them a bit ago in that one store on the top floor. But holy cow! How much stuff did you get?!" Adrianna said looking at my pile of bags in my hands. 

"Enough for 10 divas, and a father." I said with a chuckle. 

"What about you two? Did you get everything you wanted?" I asked looking at their lack of bags. Adrianna had only said she needed 3 gifts, and Danella had needed 7. I"m still amazed that it had all added up like that.

"Yep! I really hope they will like them! My friends have been asking for these all winter. So I saved up and got them for them." Adrianna said pulling out 3 jewelry boxes and opening them up to show us. Each was a different necklace that had sparkly diamonds set into a silver letter. 

"They are beautiful!" Danella said picking one up for a better look.

"Thank you. But what all did you get Olivea?" Adrianna said closing the boxes and putting them in her little bag. 

"Well, it's mainly clothes, and a pair of shoes for my boyfriend, some jewelry, and some perfume. Like I said, I'm shopping for divas. What about you Danella?" I said with a chuckle remembering the gifts I got.

"Um, I got a gift for Noel, and my friends here. Just some shirts and little trinkets. Not anything amazing." She said peeking into her bags. I was going to ask some more questions but I was interrupted by my phone going off. I dug into my pocket trying to fish my phone out when I noticed the other two girls coming over to join us. We had taken a seat in one of the booths waiting for them so we moved things around to make room for them. 

'WHERE ARE YOU!?!?!?! -Key' Opps...

--------------------------------------

Hehe, there is a little more of the girlies! What do you think so far? I kinda like them a lot. And I' going to have a lot of fun with them! How long do you think Olivea will be able to keep the family a secret?? I'm not thinking for very long. >.<

BUT ANYWAY! I love you guys. More then you can know. All 20 subscribers and the whole 872 veiws I've got! Each. And. Every. One. Of. You.

Hehe, but I will be working hard on this Christmas one coming up! Are you excite for Christmas?? I AM! ^.^

Merry Christmas,
Becca ♥