I'm getting sick you you two.

Surviving As The Diva's Sister...

Adrianna's POV
-----------------------

"Nah, I think someone will be there tomorrow. If I do need someone, I'll call you. See you guy's later!" And with a wave she darted out the door. Now, I don't know much about her, but she seems a bit of a scatter brain. And with the way she was looking today with those scars on her face, it backs that idea up. But before I could ask about them, someone beat me too it.

"Random question, does anyone know what happened to her face? She didn't have those scars last time we saw her, and you don't get those over night." Zico asked looking a bit like he was worried. 

"Uh, no one really knows exactly how. But she was in an accident last year, a bit after her birthday. And she was in a coma for about 2 weeks I think. And she had some how broken her arm, scratched the sides of her face, and cracked the back of her head open. It was all over the news. You never stop amazing me at the amount of things you don't know." Jaehyo told him,  getting shocked looks from everyone. Even Noel and Danella looked up at him in shock. So she is a bit of a scatter brain. But she seems so nice, how could that happen to her? 

"How in the world? How do you know that?" Zico asked extremely surprised in what he just learned about her. Jaehyo seems to be a bit obsessed with Olivea. When Cho PD told us that he was planning on putting us together in a group, the first question was who was going to train us for it. He told us Olivea Kim from SM, and I can't say I have seen a guy act like that before. And I don't think the rest of Block B has seen him like that either. 

"She has a Twitter. Her brother posted about it. Didn't you see anything on the news about it? SHINee's little sister Olivea in coma after severe injuries. Rumors of abusive past in the SHINee dorm. You don't remember any of those? It was huge." He told us, confusing me further. What does she have to do with SHINee?

"Olivea Kim. How had I not noticed that! I knew she looked familiar! Honestly!" Penlope started, and we listened to her beat herself up about it.

"So that means since she is the Olivea Kim, that means she is dating Taemin. But you two seem to be really close." I asked pointing over a Zico. Since us four have been with this company for about half a year know, we see these guy's a lot. Sometimes thats' a good thing, but other times it's just awkward. But they normally don't act like they do around Olivea. They seem to tone down the derping and turn up the flirting. Especially Zico. 

"Hey now! Do look at me like that! It's not my fault. But I haven't seen her around any of them, she I don't know if this is how she act's normally or not. Not that I mind." He said falling backwards so he was laying on the floor with his hands behind his head.

"You're such a guy. She has a boyfriend, you shouldn't be treating her like you do." I pointed out making him laugh.

"You making it sound like I beat her. It's not like I've tried to kiss her or anything." He said defending himself. 

"Not that you would mind if she did." Kyung said with a chuckle. All four of us just scoffed at them and turned towards each other.

"Boy's, Cho PD wants to talk to you in his office." A lady said as she peeked in the room. 

"PD? Ok! Come on guy's we might get something to do!" Zico said jumping up and strolling out of the room with the rest of them following behind. 

"I wonder if we will get to meet SHINee. Or maybe Super Junior! I would die! I really hope we can go over there sometime soon." Penlope said dreamily. I'm going to guess she is an SM fan. 

"Did you guys ever hear when our debut day will be?" I asked hoping to mark it on my calendar for something to look forward to. But the all kind of looked at each other and shrugged their shoulders. 

"I heard that they don't have one set, and Olivea will train us and when she thinks were ready they start working on music videos and a debut day. I don't know for sure if thats' true or not though." Danella said in English. Her and Noel can understand most Korean, but they have a hard time speaking it I guess. So they understand most conversations, but they can't reply. Danella said something about having troubles moving like that, and Noel just has a hard time speaking in general. She has a really cute Canadian accent though.

"She doesn't seem to know much about this whole thing. Am I the only one who notices that?" Penlope asked looking around at each of us. She doesn't know much English, but she has picked up on what Danella and Noel say most of the time, but sometimes I have to translate a bit. 

"Glad to know I'm not the only one thinking that. she seems a bit, shook up. She's always on edge. I wonder what happened to her exactly, maybe that's why she's so weird." Noel said joining in on the conversation. 

"I heard that her parents had found her and took her away from the boys and beat her. And when she didn't come back, Key went out to find her and found her all bloody and beat in an ally. I guess it was really bad." Penlope said leaning in closer to the middle of the circle like she was telling the juiciest gossip.

"I heard that she did it all to herself. But I couldn't really believe that one because she doesn't look like she could do something like that. Do you know everything that happened to her?" Noel said just like Penlope had.

"From what I know, before her and Taemin's birthday she had slipped and fell and broken her arm. But then on the night she was hurt, she ruined her cast and moved her broken arm, re-breaking almost every bone in it. Then the sides of her face were scratched almost completely gone. The back of her head was busted open, and she had fractured some of her right fingers. It was bad. SHINee was devastated. While she was in her coma, they had to go about life like nothing was wrong, at first you could only tell by how sad they look, but after the first week they were nothing back skin and bones. Lot's of international fans were mad because they thought SM was just over-working them. It was really bad." Penlope informed us. So I have learned two things that may or may not be true. Olivea may be insane, or her parents want her dead. It's not looking like a very good thing from either side.

"HELLO GIRLS! Guess what you guy's get to do tomorrow!" Zico yelled, scaring all of us. 

"What do we get to do tomorrow?" I asked sitting up from our little circle we had formed.

"What were you all talking about? It looked intense. Please continue." Yukwon said laying down next to Penlope and Danella. 

"Hm, well, you guy's are going to have to go over to SM tomorrow. We have a full line up of things to do tomorrow. So from now on, if we are busy, you'll have to go over to SM because they like to keep a close eye on Olivea. So they are careful about knowing who she is with and if they are trust worthy or something like that. So I will tell Olivea, and she will meet you over there. I hope you don't mind, but it's a bit of a walk. But she might be able to get someone to pick you guy's up if you wanted a ride. Since most of the people she lives around are over the age of 20. But you guys should call her and tell her when you'll be over there. Like I said, they like to keep a very close eye on her. But I would take some clothes that you can get dirty. Because once you meet with Lee Soo-Man, your going to start training! So be ready!" Zico explained, making us wonder more about her. She really has a mysterious background behind her. But either way, she did seem kind of cool when we first met her. Like she would be a lot of fun. So I'll just keep my mind on that. And maybe we will learn something about her later.

Olivea
----------

Why did I have to forget my socks? I wouldn't have had to hear about that again. Why did I forget to put makeup on today? Why didn't I notice it before? I kind of wish I could go back there and tell them exactly what happened. But I still don't think I'm ready to go back to that time last year. It's not something I really want to do yet. I don't know what will happen to my sanity. 

"Why me?" I mumbled as I shuffled through the snow. I had gone back for my socks, but when I heard a bot of what they were talking about, I forced myself to just leave and forget about my socks. But they were my warm ones. Darn it. I like those. Maybe I could tell Zico or someone to give them to me tomorrow. Yea, that's a good idea. I was about to pull my phone out of my coat pocket when I felt some ones foot block my path and then felt myself fall flat on my face. 

"She can't even stay standing with those voices in her head." I heard someone say and then their laughing over the wind.

"Why are you everywhere I go? Are you some sort of stalkers?!" I yelled louder then I meant to as I pulled my self off the ground. I want going to let them win this one. Luckily this time there as only two of them. At first they looked a bit shocked but then started to laugh again.

"I'm getting really sick of you two." I said drawing my hand back and punching the girl who had punched me last time, square in the nose. Once my fist had made contact with her nose, you could hear the crack and then her cries of pain. 

"Hurt's pretty bad doesn't it." I said going to turn on my heel but then felt someone grab my hair. But I quickly wiped around and sent my foot into her stomach. I'm not much for violence, but I have seen enough scary movies that I know how to fight back if I have to. And I may not think of myself as strong, but with the adrenaline running through my veins, I'm a lot strong then you would think. And with one girl cradling her now bleeding nose, and the other doubled over in pain, I turned around and continued on my way. 

"Becca, Zico, Hodong, and SHINee, you should be proud. I fought back this time." I said to myself with a triumphent smile now spreading across my face as I found my way towards the dorm. But then once I pushed the glass door open against the snow, I started to feel a bit of pain in my head.

"Hey Olivea! How what your day? Wait, what happened to you?" Kevin said once I came in. I glanced up and him and then walked over to his desk. What was wrong with me?

"Why do you have a bloody nose? Did someone hurt you?" He asked as he handed me a Kleenex. Now I could taste the blood and could feel my head start to spin.

"Uh, two girls tripped me and I landed on my face. Nothing much." I said as I held the tissue up to my nose.

"Two girls tripped you? Doesn't sound like nothing much. Fans again?" He said handing me another tissue. I guess it was bleeding pretty bad. But not as badly as that other girls.

"I fought back this time! I know one of them has a broken nose and the others stomach isn't going to feel to good for awhile." I said defending myself. Normal people get in lots of trouble for getting in a fight. But then again, I'm not normal.

"Good job! But you should get upstairs and rest it looks like your going to fall over soon. Sweet dreams!" He said with a sweet smile. Ever since I got here, he has been really kind to me. So I took his advice and made my way up to the dorm, tissue still in place over my nose and my head tilted back to help slow the blood falling from my nose.

---------------------------------------------

Hello my lovely readers! ^.^ What do you think? So that whole accident thing is STILL talked about? Geez, you would think they would forget about it when the news of a SHINee comeback came around... >.< Just kidding! ^.^ But Olivea has a fanboy and a confused group of girls. Oh la la! Where will that go? And what do you think will happen when they go over to SM tomorrow!? I know! And y'all will know tomorrow!(:

But I hope y'all are enjoying it so far! But I promise it will start with the girls more and more! And I'll try and stay in Olivea POV for the most part, unless y'all want me to switch over the the girls a lot... But for now I will try to stay with Olivea for the most part, until it would like be a perfect time to switch over to one of the girls, Block B, or something like that. But SHINee is free game. I like switching over to them sometimes. It's fun to be Key or Taemin. >.< 

But I hope you'll enjoy what's to come! And I still need ideas for the girls name...:P I with stuff like that. So that's why it's being stratigically being saved for the end-ish so I have more time to think up something cool, or for y'all to pitch something I really like! ^^

Kisses,
Rebecca ♥