I don't care what you have to do.

Surviving As The Diva's Sister...

Becca
-----------

"What the hell is going through that boys head?" I mumbled as I watched Taemin and Sulli giggle and act all lovey dovey while I waited for Key to get done practicing. Last night Key called me up and asked if I would come meet up with him to talk to Lee Soo-Man about the recent release of information about him and Olivea relation. Even though I wasn't completely clear of the whole thing, I figured I could help a little bit at least. And he was trying hard to get everything done so Olivea doesn't have to do much since she is just about as busy as SHINee or even a bit more. So I figured I will help out as much as I can, she is my best friend after all.

"Good, you did come. I figured you would think up some stupid reason to not come and hang around your apartment watching the rest of Boys Over Flowers now that Olivea has you in too." Was the first thing Key said once he noticed me lounging on one of the sofas in the entrance of the SM building. What is this? 

"Ok, I won't say anything to that because you acknowledge the fact that Olivea got my addicted. But what exactly do you want me to do? I don't really know exactly what's going on with this whole thing." I replied with a small huff of annoyance. It's not my fault the whole time Olivea was over at my apartment she watched that drama which started to interest me a little. Key just laughed and told me to follow him to Lee Soo-Man's office. Once we entered his normally organized and clean office, we were shocked to find everything in complete and utter chaos.

"This who situation is driving me insane. If there isn't a legitimate reason behind all of this you wont see the light of day until you are 40." Lee Soo-Man growled once he saw Key come in. Both of us just looked at him in complete shock, this was a side of him we had never imagined him to even have. I was waiting for the 'just kidding I bet theirs a great explanation of what in the world is going on with you and Olivea' and a reasonable explanation of why his office was a wreck, but it never came. 

"Um. I guess what's happening on the internet is that they aren't saying everything. Olivea and I aren't as directly related as we thought we were, but we are still related. Her mother had actually gotten pregnant with another man before she married our father. Which would explain why she looks nothing like me." Key explained getting a little nod out of Soo-Man. But he still seemed to be extremely annoyed about it.

"In her defense, Jessica hadn't even known who the actual father was. And they aren't even including the fact that when she was talking with her parents about the whole thing, she was taken to the hospital after they attacked her. It's not really fair that they didn't include everything, but they never do anyway."I continued after in noticed the still irritated look on his face. But once I mentioned the fact that she was sent to the hospital, he seemed to soften a bit. 

"Ok. So if that's whats going on, what should we do about this? I don't think waiting too long before do anything would be that wise. Where is Olivea anyway?" He asked jumping back into his calm personality. 

"She's with Jiho right now I think. A meeting with MTV or something. Do you think just releasing a statement about it would be fine?" Key asked looking a little concerned. I already knew he was going to figure out the best way to cause Olivea the least grief. Back when she first told me that SHINee's Key was her older brother I was worried that he might be cold or mean to her for a long time until they actually knew each other. And even after that, I thought they would be so different from each other that he would continue to treat her coldly and she would be miserable again. But now I'm worried she's being taken care of too much.

"Well, if we release an official statement, we should get Olivea in here to make sure everything in mentioned and all the details are correct. Is she going to be busy all day?" He asked looking a lot calmer then when we first came in. Key was about to call Olivea to check and see if she was about done with whatever she was up to when lo and behold, the one and Olivea came busting in the room. She was all in a huff and she seemed about ready to snap some ones neck if they said the wrong thing. Her phone in her hand light up showing she was getting a new message, and it just kept showing that she was getting message after message.

"I don't care what you have to do. But make them stop. I'm about to go crazy again. They just won't stop long enough for an explanation. My phone has been getting message after message, non stop phone calls, and I'm about to snap it in half. Just make them shut up." She said in the most annoyed, angry, and thoroughly pissed off voice I've ever heard out of her, and not to mention that her voice is still a tiny bit horse from her little episode. All of us just looked at her in shock, until we heard the door open again.

"Sorry. Just making sure she was in here." Zico said quietly noticing the tense mood filling the room. What happened to make him lose track of her? Once he left, we all looked back towards Olivea who was still looking at her phone that was laying on Lee Soo-Man's desk. So what now? 

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Ah, finally. Poor Olivea, she's been bothered all day by annoying fans. I would be insanely pissed off to if I was her. 

But sorry this was short. I thought I would get an update in before I left again. I'm taking a little trip to New Orleans tomorrow and won't be able to get on the internet for about a week. So please wait for me! Are any of you going to Challenge this year? If you are you should tell me and we can meet up sometime! That would be so cool!(: 

But thank you all so much for supporting me and everything! I really love you all so much for it. And I know this isn't something y'all really want to hear, but I'll tell y'all anyway. I have the end of this story all planned out already. I just need to figure out a couple chapters inbetween and then everything will be a downhill ride. >.< But please continue to love this story! And you can support my other story too if you would like. It's called His English Tutor. It's another Taemin fic because I love that guy.(: 

But thank you all so much, and wait for me and I'll make a long update for y'all when I get back!(:

Love,
Rebecca.♥