Workouts

Surviving As The Diva's Sister...

"Olivea! It's good to see you again. Wow, I haven't seen you since you had your head wrapped up and you arm covered in a cast!" I heard a familiar voice say as I strolled through the SM building. I glanced around me and saw Lee Chung-Hee coming out of one of the changing rooms. Now that I think about it, he's right. The first and last time I saw him was my first day out of the hospital. Sure I saw him around the building but I never really got to talk to him. 

"Hey! Well, I don't either one anymore. What are you up to today?" I asked once he came up to me. He seemed to keep a bit of a distance between us, I'm guessing because he doesn't know I'm over that now.

"Actually, I'm working with you today. Lee Soo-Man wanted me to get the girls started on a workout. So, I'll be doing that." He told me with a smile. He seemed to be really happy today. 

"Really? That's good because I don't really know what to do with them. I was hoping someone would help me." I said with a chuckle. Truth be told, I had no idea what I was suppose to do with these girls. So this is perfect.

"Well, just about all the SM artists have been put through really hard training, and I don't think Lee Soo-Man is planning on letting these girls go without a taste of what everyone else went through. But hey, at least they have you. The guys mentioned that you were really good with helping them loosen up when they are sore. Is it true you have magical fingers?" He asked with a chuckle. What don't they tell people? On days after their intense practices, I got sick of listening to them complain about how sore they were, so I gave them each a message. And now when ever they are sore, I have to give them a message.

"I guess so. I never thought of my fingers being that magical. But what ever floats their boat." I said wiggling my fingers. He just laughed then said he had someone he had to meet up with before we got started. So then I found my way into Lee Soo-Man's office that was now holding him and the four girls. I guess I'm a bit late.

"Nice of you to finally join us Olivea. We were just talking about what's going to be going on. Take a seat." He said pointing to the empty seat next to Danella. 

"Sorry I'm late, appa." I mumbled as I shuffled to my seat. And with that they went back to what they were talking about. He mentioned his high hopes for them and how they will have to work hard to get to the top. And just to make them work hard, he told them how he expects to have them work as hard as the other artists under SM. 

"And that's about all I have. And what better way to bring in the new year then by working hard? Now, remember that Olivea is in charge and do what she says, most of the time she knows what she's doing. But for the rest of the day, you will be working with the choreographer of SHINee, Lee Chung-Hee. He is in charge of the physical part of your training. Then we'll have some vocal trainers to get you perfect there. But we'll get the hard stuff out of the way first. And knowing Olivea, she's going to try her hardest to make it fun for you guys, but I will be amazed if she makes this fun." He said making me laugh. Yes, I will try to make it fun, I mean that just something I do. Normally it's still not that much fun, but I try. And with that we all went into the bathroom so we could change into our sweats and tee-shirts. 

"Why were you so late Olivea? Lee Soo-Man was getting worried. He had to call up some SM artists to see if they knew where you were." Adrianna asked as I was pulling my hair up into a ponytail. Did I really need to do this with them? No. Then why was I? Just because I didn't want them to think I didn't care. So I figured, hey, why not? At least I will be able to understand what pain they are talking about. 

"Uh, well I was out for a walk and lost track of time." I said, not really wanting to mention my inability to sleep. They all nodded and went back to switching outfits.

"Do you guy's have any plans for tonight?" I asked as I put my other clothes back in the bag I keep around here. Since Taemin likes to practice their dances he drags me along so I keep clothes over here so I don't have to remember some. 

"Kind of, we are going to celebrate together over at Danella and Noels. What about you?" Penlope asked while she fixed her pant legs.

"I don't know exactly what I"m doing, but I have a surprise waiting for me." I said with a chuckle. I still have no idea what I'm going to be doing. We all finished changing then met up with Chung-Hee in a practice room that Taemin and I mess around in a lot. 

And then training started. And even for the first day it was intense. He said he was going to ease us into the hard stuff, and if this was easy, then I am WAY out of shape. First he wanted to test our strength so we were on the floor doing push ups. And just to make it fun, I offered who ever did the most a yummy meal of their choice. And with that offer we all worked hard. They seemed to like food as much as me. Turns out Danella can do the most push ups but Penlope is the most flexible. Noel's cheerleading came in handy with the strength part also. And Adrianna had a very good sense of balance. Something Onew and I would have been happy to have. But I would say I did pretty well. Though by the time we were told we could go clean up we were all nearly crawling around because we were so tired. But we pulled ourselves to the bathroom and took quick showers and changed back into our normal clothes. 

"So who won Olivea?" Noel asked as she wrapped a towel around her hair. 

"Um, I think it was Danella who won. Am I right?" I asked looking around. They all nodded and Danella smiled and clapped her hands in victory.

"For your prize, you get a meal. So would you like to save it for another day? Because I bet your going to be eating a lot already." I offered and she nodded in agreement.

"I wont let you forget Olivea. I have a good memory!" She said with a chuckle before I had to go.

"Happy New Years you guys! I hope you have a great night! See you next year!" I said and they said the same thing before I left. I'm going to be so sore in the morning, I can just tell now. But I can't worry about that right now. I have somewhere I have to be in a couple of hours. And that reminds me I still have to call Sunny or Jessica for an outfit. 

'I saw you practicing! That looked intense! I hope your not too tired for tonight! Because that wouldn't be very fun at all if you were! But don't forget you have to be ready by 6! We are getting ready to go over to the dorm now. So we might see you before we leave. I love you! -Taemin' 

------------------------------

Okies, the next part is the New Years part. But I figured since I haven't updated in awhile, I prolly should. I mean writers block has been kicking my lately. >.< I actually went back and read You're My Brother!? Again just to get ideas... >.< I need a life. But here you go! It should be getting better in the next chapter! A little Taelivea (Hehe came up with that myself!) And after that, the girls will be getting a bigger part and so will Block B! ^^ I'm excited for them to debut!(:

I still need help with a name though. >.< I with names. :P

But I just want to let you all know how much I love you. It's just so so much love! ^^

Until I find my muse,
Lots of Love,
Becca. ♥