6. My Heart is Broken

Pretty In Pink

A/N: For our lovely Maknaes birthday, I have decided to do a chapter on what happened between Jonghyun and Taemin, and why Taemin refuses to acknowlege his presence at all ^^ WARNING!! THIS CHAPTER IS JONGTAE!! And I am so sorry about the chapter delay ;; been really sick and busy recently, it's been so hard to find inspiration.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“Jongie- do you understand now?” I chuckled as he looked at me again, complete confusion in his eyes as I broke down the problem for him. It had barely been a few days since he asked me to help him study. And to my dismay, he argued we do it at his house rather than a library. What stressed me out the most was his parents weren't home, making me twice as nervous. "Aigoo.” I gently poked his forehead with the back of my pencil. He pouts cutely, and I shake my head with a smile. We had been at this for a couple of hours, looking over these problems again and again, trying to get through to him. We had our test books spread over the table, crumbs powdering the pages from food he insisted on having, regardless of this only being a study session.

I shook my head and stood up to go refill my glass of water, freezing as he ran his hand along the small of my back and gently under the hem of my button down shirt.

“Aren’t giving up on me already, are you?” I knew looking down was a mistake, seeing as he smirked, giving me a playful wink.
“N-no. I um- am kitchen.” I blushed, feeling dumb as I covered it with a cough out of embarrassment.

He slid his hand, purposefully slow from my back and across my before dropping it completely, with a look of innocence. Swallowing the nervousness, I shoved my chair back and shuffled to the kitchen. Calm down Tae- I closed my eyes, taking a deep breath and began to fill up my cup from the tap.

“Taemin!” I hear a loud call from the door way, shocking me into dropping my cup in the sink before turning around. Hearing a loud smash, I look back to see the glass shattered in the sink. Oh no… Reaching in, I try to pick up the broken pieces.
“Tae, just leave it, it’s fine.” I hear his voice behind me, my concentration blown as he wraps his arms around my waist. He leans forward, resting his chin on my shoulder whilst watching my hands. I stumble up, cutting my hand and crying out softly in pain.

He turned me around to face him and my heart was thumping in my chest as he grabbed my hand, mumbling my name with a soft sigh. Looking at the wound, there was clearly no glass, just the blood now leaking from my finger. He lifts the wound to his lips, placing a small kiss on the tip of my finger, making me enflamed with embarrassment. Pushing my hand down, he kept eye contact as he leaned closer and he was now barely centimetres away, his breath hot on my lips. Jongs’ strong cologne had washed over me and obliterated my senses, my skin lit up to hypersensitive as he ran his fingers down my face, and over my neck. Was this some kind of fantasy dream? How could this really be happening to me? The wind was knocked out of me as he pressed his lips to mine, and it felt like the world stopped for a moment. He suddenly lifted me up, and placed me on the kitchen bench. My legs wrapping around his waist like an instinct, pulling his closer against me. My hands didn’t seem to be able to move fast enough, grabbing at his shirt to pull it open, popping the buttons off in the process.

He forced his tongue inside my mouth and I felt my bottled feelings from over the years be unleashed, every moment of jealousy, envy and lust come to the surface. Our kisses only got more aggressive and hungry as the time went on, his moans driving me to the brink of crazy. In the heat of the moment, he pulled back and began to forcefully at my neck, and whilst I never had experienced a hickey, it was hot, and painful, yet, I wanted him to keep going as I moaned in pleasure. It wasn’t long before we broke apart, hair in a mess of passion, cheeks tinted red and that’s when reality hit me like a steam train. What was I doing?

“I-I can’t-“ My eyes began to cloud with tears, waves of emotions rushing over me as I pushed him back, frantically standing to straighten my clothes.
“Tae- calm down, we were just fooling around, it doesn’t mean anything-“ Those words made my heart shatter and my bottom lip quiver, this was nothing but a game to him all along. He didn’t seem to care in the slightest about how I felt or what this meant to me. I shouldn’t have let him--.
“Exactly my point, I have to go.” I didn’t bother scooping up my books and equipment, I avoid eye contact as I snatch up my bag to hurry out.
“Taemin, I didn’t mean-“ I didn’t hear the end of the sentence as I bounded down the stairs and hurried out the front door, slamming it shut in a flurry behind me.

My shoes pounding down the cement and around the corner, tears clouding my eyes as I halt, no longer being able to see beyond three steps infront of me, my chest now convulsing as tears wrench from my throat. I sank to the pavement and ignored the cute ringtone blaring from my phone knowing it was probably just Jonghyun, and I couldn’t face him, or hear his voice, It would tear me apart. So instead, I mute the ringtone and through him a quick text.

To: Jongie
 

Don’t ever speak about this to anyone. It NEVER happened.

Throwing my phone down, I bring my knees to my chest and continue to sob until my throats dry and my eyes are raw, before standing and continuing home.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Some Jongtae love <3