Chapter 7

The new guy in school or Taekwoon's new love
Ji-won kept eating with a nonstop smile on his face and feed Hakyeon a piece of Kimbap. Chanwoo looked at Ji-won and laughed at him. Ji-won put his chopsticks down and pointed his finger towards his friend, but before he could say anything the school bell rang. Hakyeon got up and grabbed the lunchbox Ji-won was eating, he was about to grab the chopsticks but instead touched hands with Ji-won, he gasped quietly and backed away his hand. Ji-won smiled at him. “ Sorry, I startled you”. Hakyeon shook his head and smiled shyly. “it’s ok and thanks”. he said as he took the chopsticks from his hands. Ji-won laughed , “I should take you for making me a lunch”. “it was nothing after all you have saved me when I need you and only friend I have so far”. Ji-won opened his mouth to respond back but Chanwoo called him. “we need to go to class”. Ji-won nodded his head , looked at Hakyeon and patted his head. “see you later”. leaving him alone.  Hakyeon turned around following his gaze where Ji-won was leaving. grabbing his stuff and letting out a pout. 
Chanwoo rolled his eyes, “be lucky I waited for your ”. Ji-won gave him a glare. “then you should have left”. laughing back and patting his friend’s shoulders. “I’m kidding , Loverboy”. “what is up with everyone calling me a loverboy?”. Chanwoo smirked, “really? it’s pretty obvious that you like Hakyeon”. feeling his cheeks get warm. “w-what?’’. “let’s get going the tardy bell rang”. Pushing Ji-won to hurry up. 
 ♧
Taekwoon removed his hoodie and took a deep breath. not believing what he just heard from them. he didn’t know why he put on the hoodie when Ji-won and his friend were getting closer to him. for some reason he felt his heart slow down when he heard someone liking Hakyeon. his lips and shaking his head. “why do I care?”. is that why Hakyeon was smiling and not focusing on him?. “Taekwoon , there you are”. Jae-hwan patted his shoulder and smiled. “I was looking everywhere for you”. Taekwoon removed his friend hand and rolled his eyes, Jae-hwan backed away and let out a groan. “ugh , I swear you are so cold, but then that’s why that’s your name, Ice Prince”. Taekwoon left Jae-hwan behind talking to himself. “hey! Taekwoon , I'm not done talking to you!”. catching up again with him. “let’s go skip class”. Taekwoon was about to respond back when he got interrupted , “you know , you used to skip the classes in the morning , especially first period but no anymore , why is that?”. Taekwoon didn’t like hanging out with Jae-hwan by himself , he would go on and on and if he tried to talk he would be quite right away. “is it because you like someone?”. Taekwoon stopped walking and turned around to look at his friend to see if he was serious. “what? it can be true”. Jae-hwan looked at him in the eye with a straight face. in response, he rolled his eyes and continued walking. Jae-hwan smiled when he saw his back. he has a feeling something is going on for Taekwoon. “let’s go and beat up Yano!”. Jae-hwan catched up with his friend and poked his shoulder. it was a long day for Taek-woon. 
 ♧
it was late at night at Hakyeon’s house and all the lights were out , but not the one in the kitchen. loud noises filled the house by bowls and cooking instruments being moved around. Hakyeon scooped the rice that was freshly made into the dried seaweed. he was about to get the other ingredients when a voice was heard. “what are you doing?’’. Hakyeon stepped back and looked to see his dad. “you scared me!”. “what are you doing up so late making a lunch box?”. Hakyeon turned back around and continued what he was doing. “it's for tomorrow”. his father nodded his head and walked closer to him. “you know , your mother would make me some also when we were first dating”. he patted Hakyeon’s shoulder and let out a sight. “brings back so many memories”. with that his father left and went back to his room. Hakyeon bit his lip and closed his eyes. how he wished his mother would have taught him this instead of him seeing other mothers making some for their sons. letting out a sigh and continuing. tomorrow after school , he will start his job as a cashier at the nearby gas station. hopefully, it will release some stress for him. 
Wonshik was outside smoking thinking about Sanghyuk. how he can he confess to the young male. Sanghyuk is too innocent for Wonshik , unlike himself. he has seen people covered in blood and ask him for help but instead has seen them end their life or himself help them end it for them. he let out a puff and let out a sigh. “Wonshik!”. it was Jae-hwan.  “what?”. “I was wondering since tomorrow is Friday , we can go to eat at a fast food restaurant and after that, we can go buy snacks and watch a movie”. “oh  no , too much ”. Wonshik said taking the cigarette to his mouth. Jae-hwan smiled and rested his head on his hand. “but Sanghyuk wants to”. Wonshik removed his cigarette, “fine”. he knows he can’t say no to the love of his life. 
 ♧
Taekwoon is in his room , laying down in the bed and thinking about Hakyeon.  will he actually make him a lunch box? , better than the other bastard?. it better be. he feels some hate when he sees him with Ji-won , he is clearly a demon, so evil. maybe he should make him distant from Ji-won. getting up and brushing through his hair and letting out a sigh. why has he been filling his thoughts lately?.
Hello! I finally updated , I have reasons.
this chapter is so bad but I needed to post a chapter
so no hate, please. 
reasons why 
I'm taking advance classes and its a lot of work and it's been so stressful 
I don't even know whats up in K-pop.
also, the main reason
I have been given pills for stress\Anxiety pills. 
I haven't been talking like I used to 
I don't laugh or smile 
I have been losing contact with my friends , it's been bad
I have eaten less 
and 
have been so much into my thoughts
but Later found out the pills 
are 
for 
Depression. 
(I read it online)
my hands have been shaking non-stop so bad I can't hold anything without shaking. I don't even want to respond to people. not even when they get mad at me. 
that is what has been happening
 to me. 
this is so personal to me , I feel so ashamed by sharing this or with anyone. 
but it's better to say the truth than say nonstop excuses. but please understand. 
so if I don't update for a long time , please understand 
if I have any time to spare I will update
PS , I even did this instead of my hw 
so appreciate. yes , I'm aware my grammar is terrible and the Chapter is short
BUT 
thank you so much for the 100+ subs! 
it means so much!!!
I would prepare a speech but don't want to talk 
(this has been long) 
thank you so much !
upvote
Comment
Subscribe
if you like
until next update
~