Chapter 8

The new guy in school or Taekwoon's new love

The next morning Hakyeon was already in his seat and having his palms together and trying to control his breathing , he felt his heart beating slowly and his hands sweating non stop. he was scared, what if Taekwoon didn’t like it and throws it to himself again. he's still traumatized about the lunch incident. he looks around the classroom and sees that everyone is calm down , looking down at their textbooks and taking notes. but not him, he is to worried or more like scared of what is Taekwoon going to think about the lunch box. “Hakyeon?”. the teacher called out to him. Dumbfoled Hakyeon responded back. “huh , yes?”. “where is your textbook?”. “oh right , I'm sorry”. getting his textbook and opening it up to the chapter and taking his notebook out. pretending to write something down and look down at the book as if he was reading. but he was just holding his pen in his hand and spacing down while looking down at his book. hopefully Taekwoon accepts it and not bother him this day , after all he needs some energy after school for his new job and who knows how long will be his shift at work. noticing the teacher going to the board and writing down the chapter. “ok enough of reading class, give me some important information that you all read.” soon his classmates raised their hands and started sharing their answers. once again looking up and pretending to pay attention. why is he so nervous about what Taekwoon is going to say about his lunchbox?. he stayed up late in order to make this , but then again he said it better be better than the one he made for Ji-won. how scared he was about this simple lunch box.

“Hakyeon?”. shaking his head and looking up at the teacher. “what did you read?”. “um.” he looks down at his book and starts to read as fast as he can. “consider that as a warning , Hakyeon”. he nods his head and writes down the information he was supposed to write down himself. why is he thinking so much about Taekwoon?”.

the teacher was done  writing down the information and was about to speak when the door opened wide and two males walked in. Hongbin and Taekwoon. the teacher walked towards them. “this is the latest you guys have ever been in my classroom”. Hongbin smiled and went serious, as he was mocking the teacher. “so?”. Taekwoon ignored his friend and the teacher arguing instead he went to his seat. Hakyeon saw this and looked down at his textbook and felt his heart beat fast as if it was about to burst out of his body and lay in his desk. he decided to focus on what's going on instead of sinking in his own thoughts. “so? three minutes are left till the bell rings”. “good, so I don't have to waste my time here waiting to hear you”. the teacher was left in shock and stood there with an angry expression. “close your textbooks , and get your stuff ready.” the teacher walked out. Hongbin smiled and went to his seat. “not my fault the teacher is now in a bad mood”. everyone closed their books and got their stuff.  Hakyeon was following along with everyone. He just needed one thing left and he would be good and leave. Putting his textbook inside and zipping his zipper from his backpack , the bell rang. everyone got up , not wanting to be with the worst troublemakers in school. He got up and fast walked to the door but Hongbin rushed to the door before he could and blocked him. Hakyeon was to late. He was pushed back by Hongbins body as if he was a cushion. “to late , I would love to stay and chat with you but there's some business to be done , and I'm not invited”. Hongbin looked at Taekwoon and gave him a stare. Hinting what he was trying to say . “now take a seat and wait to be called”. Hakyeon nodded his head and walked back to his desk. “oh no leaving  , you know why”. Hakyeon turned around and saw a fist with bandages with visible blood on them. Turning back around and feeling his whole body feeling cold. Taekwoon looked at Hongbin and flicked him off. Hongbin took a sigh. He was about to get it afterwards. Hongbin left the classroom as soon the door went loud , the tardy bell rang. Hakyeon looked up the intercom and let out a deep breath. What a nice day to start on a Friday. Hakyeon was now  left with Taekwoon , Hakyeon is looking down at the floor. His teeth biting his lips. Thinking  what will happen. Not aware of his surroundings,  Taekwoon walked over to his desk. Seeing how Hakyeon was spacing out and not noticing his presence. Slamming his hand into the desk as hard as he could. Hakyeon bit his tongue and fell down from his chair , from the sudden loud noise. Taekwoon must admit he did look so cute spacing out and seeing how he fell. “ouch”. Hakyeon said in a whisper getting up. He tasted some blood in his mouth. Taekwoon looked where he was hurt but ignored once Hakyeon sat down right. He didn't want him to catch him looking as he cared for him. Hakyeon looked up at him. Taekwoon stared right at his eyes. Knowing what he wanted. “uhh..” Hakyeon opened his mouth and tried to say something but only a “uhh” came out. Taekwoon took his hand out and looked at Hakyeon. The other male got the message and very nervously turned around and opened his backpack and took out the nicely colourful lunchbox. Taking it with both of his hands and handing it to Taekwoon. “I made it better then Jin-”. Taekwoon snatched it from his hands and blinked. “I know and it better be”. Taekwoon turned around and left Hakyeon behind.

Seeing Taekwoon leaving , taking a deep breath and feeling his cheeks burning hot as he was in the sun for some time. putting his hands in his cheeks and feeling it hot. his thoughts wonder, “why Im I red? , as if i like him”. the door opened widely and there walked in the teacher with a cup of coffee and the face of dead tired. blinking his eyes and seeing Hakyeon still there. “aren’t you supposed to be in class?”. “uh yeah but I forgot my.. pen”. Hakyeon smiled and nodded his head , hoping the teacher would buy it. the teacher nodded and took a seat in the desk. getting up and leaving the classroom as fast as he can before he can come even more late.

Hakyeon went inside his classroom and noticed only three students were in the classroom. “what is your name”. looking where that voice came from , it was a older lady with glasses and looking at him with a piece of paper in her hands. “oh , Cha Hakyeon”. getting her pen and marking present on the paper. “the teacher didn’t leave a assignment but you can catch up with any work. he nodded his head and walking towards his seat. good thing the teacher wasn’t here. “Hakyeon!”. hearing his name and turning around and seeing San-huk waving his hand. “hi Sang-hyuk”. “seems like the teacher isn’t here”. he only responded by nodding his head. “you know I heard from someone that the teacher didn’t come because she had a party last night till six in the morning and she was drinking the whole way without any hesitation.” Hakyeon frowned , “if this is going around doesn't it mean she can lose her job?”. “eh , no one really cares about their jobs”. Hakyeon was about to say something but Sang-hyuk changed the topic. “so any plans this friday?”. “I have to start my first job”. “you mean you are starting to work?”. “well starting today after school”. “that sure must , but why?. Hakyeon looked away , “I want to earn my own money”. “huh , guess you’re right about that”. Hakyeon looked at him and smiled, “Well , what about you? , since my plans are boring”. Sang-hyuk laughed, “you’re not wrong about that, my friends and I are going to eat at a fast food area and buy snacks and watch a movie.” Hakyeon nodded his head. “seems a lot of fun.” Sang-hyuk smiled , “It will be! Wonsik said he will buy me the most snacks!”. Sang-hyuk threw his hands in the air. the old lady gave a look to Hakyeon. he smiled nervously and whispered sorry. ignoring what just happened and looking at Sang-hyuk. “so why is this Wonsik guy buying you the most snacks than everyone else.” Sang-hyuk went serious , “Honestly I think it's because I treat him so nice”.  Hakyeon nodded his head , when he did so the bell rang. “oh sorry I have to go Wonsik needs me”. Sang-hyuk got his bag and was the first one to leave.

 

this day has been so fast for him , it was already lunch time. hopefully it goes this fast in his job. he can’t believe he survived his first week of school despite everything that happened. there was his group of friends , well more like Jin-won’s friends but it still counted. taking a seat next to his only friend. Hanbin was eating his sandwich and smiled at Hakyeon with his cheeks full of food. Jin-won shaked his head. “please ignore him”. Hakyeon smiled and shaked his head. “so what plans do you have?”. Hakyeon was taking out a apple from his bag and took a bite. “I'm  going to start my first job”. Jin-won only blinked in response. “oh.. I hoped you weren’t busy because the guys and I were going to see a movie then go out to eat.” Hakyeon looked down at his apple and let out a pout. “I’m sorry”. Jin-hwan waved his hands sideways. “Oh no don’t be! I completely understand.” “Maybe some other time?”. Hakyeon suggested. Jin-hwan nodded his head and showed his eye smile.

in the other table Wonsik was being held down by Sang-hyuk playing with his hair. Jae-hwan was sketching in his book while eating a piece of pair. Hongbin was once again complaining about the ty food. Taekwoon sat down with something in his hand. everyone stopped what they were doing and looked at him. “what the is that?”. Wonsik asked. Taekwoon didn’t respond and opened the container. everyone was looking at what it was. it was a lunch box. there was two rolls of kimbap and seaweed and a big pile of rice with a happy face done with some type of seeds. Taekwoon felt his heart beat fast, which is weird. he didn’t know he had a beating heart. “wow , that looks nice.” Hongbin said while looking at his lunch food and back to his friends lunch. everyone was asking questions about what was going on but Taekwoon ignored them, his eyes and his thoughts were only focused on the lunchbox made by Hakyeon.

Lunch was over. Jin-hwan had to leave early because of the teacher he has. one more tardy and his dad will hear from this. Hakyeon got up and was about to open the door, But Taekwoon stopped him. “that was good , you're safe”. he opened the door and walked out. leaving Hakyeon by himself. he blinked and looked confuse. his eyes went wide open after he repeat what just happened.

he liked his lunchbox.

it all went by a snap of a finger, school was over and now here he is in the gas station with his blue uniform waiting for a customer. he got a ride from Jin-hwan and as soon he went inside his manager handed him is uniform. his managers name was “Kim Hansol”.  after he changed , he introduced himself saying how he works here and in a coffee shop to support his family and himself. when he asked for the reason he applied here , Hakyeon had to tell him the real truth. Hansol laughed but stopped when Hakyeon was serious. “oh .. uh sorry”. Hansol seemed like a nice guy but his appearance did say something else. he has blond hair with blue contacts and dark under eye make up. there was another worker here also , a young female named “Heo Solji”. she has light brown hair with her hair lose. she was next to Hakyeon since there was two registers next to each other. she was too busy chewing gum and looking at a vogue magazine and saying “omg , look!”. showing Hakyeon the tall blond models posing with famous worldwide brands this one happened to be “Chanel”. she looked at the page and touched the page as if she could feel it. letting out a pout, ‘Why can’t I be a model or have a luxury lifestyle drowing in such famous brands?”. Hansol shaked his head and let out a sigh. “but instead here you are working in a gas station w-”. “I know!”. she hugged the magazine and let out a pout.  Hansol walked over to her and handed her the broom he has. “Stop dreaming and start doing something”. She frowned and accepted the broom. “ugh fine but can you turn on the music?’’. Hansol rolled his eyes and turned up the radio “aw you can barely hear what song it is”. soon “Russian Roulette”. is blasting really loudly. Soljin is dancing around and singing which he will admit she is doing great. Hansol tried to lower the volume but Soljin comes in and raises the volume. instead he just gave up. Hakyeon was about to go to the restroom when Hansol went towards him with the same broom. he leaned in into Hakyeon’s ear. Can you sweep outside? there’s a mess”. Hakyeon listen right away and nodded his head. Hansol patted his shoulder and smiled. he went back to get Soljins attention.

he opened the door and let out a sigh. for being a gas station there wasn’t many customers. which he is glad for because he would make a big fool of himself.  he started sweeping while letting his thoughts distract him . he can hear the song changed and started playing “Gee”. he turned around and saw through the glass door’s seeing solji dancing having a good time while Hansol trying to mop the place. turing around and looking what to sweep. there cigarette ends on the floor scattered all over the place. while he was sweeping them and thinking if it was Hansol. he did have a slight smell of cigarettes. he looked up to see if there was any sight of a car that might stop here. instead there walked a tall male with his hand on his stomach and he could barely walk. as he was getting closer he was getting closer to the floor. his white shirt is dripped in blood. Hakyeon’s eyes went wide open and dropped the broom in his hands. he ran over to him as he was about to talk. the person fainted. “Ah! no!”. Hakyeon tried to grab the male by the shoulders  but instead he went forward almost hitting his head on the cement. Hakyeon yelled while looking at the glass door. “Help!”. Soljin was still dancing and Hansol was in the cashier register collecting the money. Soljin did a turn while moving her hips and noticed the scene before her eyes. she yelled and pointed outside. Hansol dropped the coins , “you scared the out of me”. he thought it was dramatic of her but looked where she was pointing. he saw hakyeon on the floor holding on into someone. they both ran outside and saw Hakyeon pale. “help me!”. Hansol grabbed one of the arms while Hakyeon also did so. Soljin ran in front of them and opened the door. they laid the male on the floor and got up. Hansol had blood smeared on his hands and on his uniform so did Hakyeon. the male had his face covered with his black hair. Soljin went into the back and called the Ambulance. Hansol looked at the guy on the floor. “the most I have witnessed is Teenagers stealing condoms while on them but this is different.” Hakyeon had no reaction towards that. instead he was focused on the male's face. something in him was telling him to remove the hair and see his face. he went down to get in front of the guy and placed his hair beside his face.

Hakyeon backed away and gasped and covered his mouth while backing away.

it

was

Taekwoon.

 

I tried

My fault for many mistakes

I just wanted to post this

Hansol is from topp dogg

Solji is from Exid

sorry its short

hope you guys like it 

until next chapter <3

thank you so much 

mery17

for the upvote!

 

Hope you guys like it