Chapter 2

The new guy in school or Taekwoon's new love

Taekwoon’s thoughts were interrupted. There stood up in the classroom, a male with dark brown hair, he had caramel skin that did bring beautiful attention.

This was the new student Jae-hwan was talking about.

 

“take a seat , let me see”. The teacher said looking around the classroom for a desk. “there's one in front of Taekwoon.” the teacher pointed in front of taekwoon. The male nodded his head and walked over to the seat. All the students eyes went wide open and stared at the male walking towards the desk like nothing. All of them were thinking of what trouble he was getting into.

 

The male looked at Taekwoon and smiled. Haekyeon was waiting for a smile in return but only made eye contact with him and stared right down his soul. Was someone actually this scary who looked deep down at anyone's soul?. Next to him was a male with headphones on , blasting full volume. He had dark brown hair, the male noticed the new student looking at him and smirked, he was going to be his new victim.

 

Haekyeon smiled and sat down in seat. Hopefully he will make a good expression in this school. In his old school he had to move since he got into a fight with a male that was the same age as him. Haekyeon is the type of person that is loud and sees the positive in things. Not all of his life has been colorful. He disliked  violence , he remembers being picked on by being too“dark skinned”. He would always get punched after school when he was ten. His father had told him violence is never the answer. His father would tell him how his mother also dislikes violence.

He got in a fight because the male was picking on Haekyeon since the beginning of the year. But this time he went too far.

Haekyeon was at The Locker room , changing into his old school uniform. There walked in , no other than the person he hated the most.

Choi Minho.

Pushing Haekyeon into the lockers, he smirked. “ changing? , what did you do , huh?.” Haekyeon put on his shirt quickly. Tried to get away before he got any more injuries. There came in Choi Siwon. They were always together since they were both cousins and Liked Picking On Haekyeon . Siwon grabbed him by the shirt and threw him into the lockers , again. Siwon laughed, “I heard from someone that you give good mouth.” Haekyeon cheeks went a deep shade of red. “ I bet he does , he has a loud mouth , why not put it to good use?.” Siwon nodded his head. “get on your knees , I bet your mom has done that bunch of times”. Siwon kicked his leg and Haekyeon only hissed in pain.

 

Haekyeon pushed Siwon to the floor and was on top of him beating him non stop. Swinging his hands all over the place. Minho ran out of the locker room and called the coach. They never expected to Haekyeon fight back or anything at all.

 

They could have done to whatever to Haekyeon , spit on him , punch him until he passes out, throw his clothes away.

But

There

Was

No

Way

They

Or

Anyone

Offend

His

Mother.

Haekyeon never meet his mother. She sadly passed away after she gave birth to Haekyeon. Her first and only child. Haekyeon’s mother was fragile when she got pregnant of Haekyeon. She had problems with health. After years and years of trying , they finally got a child. Life gave Haekyeon’s parents a chance to have happiness. His father got a blessing from his wife , along with a tragedy. Haekyeon had only been raised by his father. He remembers being a small child and seeing everyone with their own mothers in mothers day. Little Haekyeon asked his father,  “Why does everyone have a mom? And I don't dad?”. Haekyeon would ask hugging his father's legs. “ you do have a mother, Haekyeon, but she is in a better place,  she watches over you “. His father would pat his head and smile.

 

Haekyeon’s father still missed his mom and would visit her tomb , on her birthday, he would get her beautiful white roses. His father told him it was her favorite roses. On mother's day , Haekyeon would make or bring something to her tomb. Haekyeon would feel slight jealousy when he saw , people around his age and having a mother. Going to friends house and seeing his friends mom, broke his heart.

That could have been him with a mother and his father, a complete family.

 

He hated when his friends in his old school,  get mad at their mom and say rude words to them. They knew about Haekyeon’s past. They would quiet down and say sorry.

 

He did dislike violence but when it came down to his mother, he would never let that happen. If he never meet his mom and someone spoke untruthful lies about his mother, he's losing it.

After he attacked, Siwon. The coach came in and separated both of them. Siwon had a blood lip and had some red areas in his cheek. “who started,  this?”, the coach asked. Siwon looked at Minho, “ he did”. Minho pointed at Haekyeon. His eyes went wide open. “look at Siwon , he got a bloody lip, he got more injuries than Haekyeon , what does that say, huh?. The coach nodded his head. “ get your stuff,  you're going to the principal's office”. Haekyeon’s eyes went wide open. This was all a fraud. Both of them started this. Haekyeon was just defending himself.

“what?, why ? It was them!” Haekyeon pointed to Siwon and Minho. The dimple male was grabbed by the waist by his cousin. “yeah right, get your stuff before I call someone else to get you.” grabbing his stuff , Haekyeon rolled his eyes , Minho looked at him and smirked at him. He knew he was getting it his way. Haekyeon got closer to him and pushed him. “I'm tired of your .” “keep it going , before it gets worst.” the coach said. He heard a whisper responding back. “ good , so get the out.” Haekyeon shot a glare at siwon. Walking over to the door and walking out towards the gym.

“if I ever see him doing something to you guys , tell me”. Both of the cousin's nodded their head. The coach left. “ ing finally we get rid of him.” Siwon said and let go of Minho. “after almost all school year.” Minho said and high fived him.

Haekyeon was going to hide instead of getting into the office. There was no way he was getting his dad mad by the school calling his son got into a fight. To his luck, the coach saw him hiding under the bleachers. “now you are skipping?  Let's go Cha “. The coach got Haekyeon by the shoulder and slightly pushed him to go on.

The principal was surprised to see Haekyeon in his office. Since He didn't know who he was. After the coach told him about the “fight” he caused. Also trying to or did , “trying to get away with it and skip”. The principal right away filled a report about the “two” incidents. Haekyeon tried to tell the real truth. But the principal would hush him and tell him to respect elders. He was breaking everything his father wanted him to learn and respect. Unlike other students when they call their parents or threat to call them , they don't care. But for Haekyeon it was the nightmare he had as a child and still does. He got a three week suspension at school. The principal called to inform his father , Haekyeon begged him to not. But that made the principal to call him even more. After the principal called his father to tell him about the “lies” of his son. He asked to pass the phone to his son. Haekyeon never heard a angry tone on the phone. He was basically screaming about how did he raise him to be like this?.working hard to bring food to the table and this is how he repays him. How his mother would be ashamed of his actions. That broke Haekyeon’s heart into pieces. Breaking down crying. His father had to leave his job and had to pick him up. After they got home. He got grounded by not going out with friends and taking his phone away. Of course more scolding.

Haekyeon tried to tell the real story to his father.

But

He

Would

Be

quiet

Quickly.

That's how it resulted of him moving to a new school. He didn't want to go back and be be picked on more and seeing Minho’s and Siwon face. But it didn't matter. He would start all over again and praying no one would pick on him.

Breaking his thoughts away, he felt something being thrown into him. Feeling small hits on his head. Turning around he saw the male with dark brown hair , laughing and threw a small ball of paper at Haekyeon, aiming it right at his nose. Throwing it again to Haekyeon but this time his hair. Touching his hair he felt at least five small papers in his hair. Shaking his hair with his hand came in me paper falling. Taekwoon saw this and felt a little pity for the new male. If he thinks this is bad just wait what taekwoon will do to him later on.

“Cha Haekyeon, please turn around and listen instead of playing with your hair.” there was a small laughing but stopped when Haekyeon turned around. Was the teacher seeing this and not saw anything about about it?. Nodding his head , he opened his notebook and wrote whatever the hell the teacher was writing in the board. For the rest of the period Haekyeon felt papers and small paper balls being thrown at him. He was getting slightly annoyed. Writing down his notes and grabbing the pen a little too tight than he usually does. His prayers have been answer when the school bell rang. That seemed like a two hour class instead of thirty minutes. Now he needs the rest of the other classes to survive and be home and relax a bit.

Getting his school supplies into his backpack, someone came up and threw his notebook to the floor and textbook he needed to take in order to do his homework. It caused a loud noise inside the empty classroom. Looking up Haekyeon saw the male with the headphones and the one with the intense stare. Getting up from his seat and was about to get the textbook. Instead a black shoe kicked the textbook further away. The male with black hair picked the notebook up and opened it. “so that's your name , huh?.” the dark brown haired male said smiling,  showing adorable dimples that Haekyeon had to admit. “you actually took notes? After I keep throwing papers at you? Wow”. Hongbin said in a sarcastic tone. “look what it says.” Hongbin pointed to the left bottom corner of the notebook. “ I hate this class and school”. Hongbin let out a laugh. “ starting hating early already? , wait till you see what awaits”. Hongbin looked at Taekwoon and smirked. Nodding his head , taekwoon tore the first page In half and continued to cut it into tiny pieces. Hongbin took the notebook and ripped all of it in half. After he was done with it , he threw it into the floor. “have fun with your homework.” Hongbin walked out and waved his hand. Haekyeon bend down to get the ripped papers, to see if he could save anything. In front of him stood taekwoon with his hands in his pockets. Haekyeon looked up , “Why? I didn't do anything to you guys”. Taekwoon only blinked at Haekyeon and turned around and left. Why did he stay there for some seconds to see the male's reaction?. Taekwoon only shaked his head and opened the classroom door. The second bell rang. Haekyeon let out a pout. He was already late to his second class. Not even on the first day was he early. Getting the papers and throwing it into the trash can. What a waste of a good notebook. Was all he could think. Walking over to the corner where the textbook was, it had the end of the pages out and slightly ripped. If he broke this book then they would charge Haekyeon’s dad for it, which was no way he was going to let that happen. Then that means he would work for it. He forgot he was going to go job hunting after school,  since his father didn't want him to waste time doing anything. Getting the textbook and putting it in his bag and quickly walking to his next classroom.

After five minutes asking for assistance and finally finding the classroom. He was out of breath. He has to take the stairs in order to go to his next class , what kind of person had a idea for upstairs classroom?. That made Haekyeon not go to class ,but it's his first day. Looking down at his schedule , “Room 304 - Speech”. It sounded like a perfect class for Haekyeon. Speaking was no problem for him at all. Knocking and opening the door he saw a teacher with dark hair in a ponyTail and bright dark red lipstick. Who was talking about the PowerPoint that was on the board. He only saw her since she was up in the classroom and had glasses that shined with the light. “how may I help you ?” the teacher said taking her glasses off. “I'm new and I have this classroom”. Nodding her head she pointed to a desk that was next to a male with light brown hair and had a smile in his face. Nodding his head Haekyeon walked over and sat down. Did this teacher didn't even bother to know his name or anything at all?. Looking around , no one had a pencil out or anything. “don't worry about she just pretends to teach so she can later go back of the room and drink wine.” a voice spoke up , Haekyeon turned around and saw his seat mate. “I'm Sanhyuk, nice to meet you.” sanhyuk took up his hand and Haekyeon shaked his hand.” Cha Haekyeon , nice to meet you also”. Sanhyuk  smiled right away. He knew he was the new student but he didn't want to seem like a stalker. “so how's your first day?.” Haekyeon let out a sight, “ it's fine”. Haekyeon shook his head. Of course not he lost a new notebook and almost ripped a textbook. But it was not him at all. “are you sure? It doesn't seem like it.” he needed to talk someone about it , he was not going to let it in and bother him all day. After he told Sanhyuk about his first class. Sanhyuk let out a pout. “Why would they do that?”. “I don't know but I hope it stops.” sanhyuk nodded his head. “Do you know their names?”. Haekyeon shook his head “no but I just want to live a peace”. Soon they started talking about themselves. Haekyeon learned that he was older than sanhyuk. The younger male was talking about a male named “Wonshik that was really nice to him”. A minute before class was dismissed a male with dark hair open the door and looked at Sanhyuk and noticed he was sitting down with some he has never seen before. Sanhyuk looked at wonshik and smiled and waved at him. “I'm going now , hope it goes well tomorrow!”. Sanhyuk waved and got up and ran to hug Wonshik. Haekyeon saw this “Wonshik person” , he gave a bad vibe to Haekyeon. Glaring at him and getting his eyebrows together. Haekyeon looked away and looked down at his desk. “let's go , Sanhyuk”. Wonshik grabbed his hand and walked out.

“hyung”. Instead Sanhyuk got nothing in response. Wonshik keep grabbing Sanhyuk tighter and taking him down the stairs, a little bit to fast than usual. “Hyung”. Sanhyuk said it in a more Soft Way. Wonshik thought it sounded sensual. Quickly Wonshik turned around and stopped going down the stairs. “Why are you like this?”. Wonshik said nothing. Sanhyuk keep on bothering him. “fine I'm going to wait for Jae-hwan then”. Was about to walk away. Wonshik got more pissed off, but he was not snapping at Sanhyuk. “no”. Sanhyuk turned around, “who was the person? “. Sanhyuk looked confused. “the one that was sitting next to you”. Sanhyuk laughed. “he is friend that I just made , Hyung”. Wonshik bit his lip. “I need new friends , Hyung and your mine only Hyung , I swear by it forever”. Sanhyuk hugged Wonshik and smelled his shirt. No matter what Wonshik always Smelled good to Sanhyuk. Wonshik hugged Sanhyuk tighter. “ you swear by it?”. Sanhyuk smiled and nodded his head. “of course , hyung”. Wonshik was red as a tomato

The bell rang for the students to go to the next class. Haekyeon was walked out of the classroom when in front of him was those two same males walking out of the classroom in front of his. He was praying he would go fast down the stairs fast . Hongbin looked up and smirked. “look who we have here again. Walking closer to him was the dark haired male also. “ need to go to your next class , huh? And not be late again.” Haekyeon turned around and fast walked over to get to the stairs. Hongbin and taekwoon followed behind.

Haekyeon was already out of breath. He is almost down the stairs. Going down the stairs , he heard footsteps behind him and he was going faster but then he felt two hands behind his back and someone pushed him down the stairs. Falling flat down at his face first and hitting his knees , legs , shoulders. Everywhere in his body. He feel all the way down the stairs until he reached the floor of the first floor. He was going down in circles non stop

Until

Haekyeon opened is eyes and didn't feel any more movement in circles. Looking down at himself and saw he got his clothes dirty. His hands were pink and purple. Touching his face he felt his lip bleed in the corner. His hair was everywhere. Wondering where his backpack was , looking around , he looked up and saw the two males and the one with black hair throw something down the stairs. It was his backpack. Hitting Haekyeon right down his face.

“my nose!”. Haekyeon said grabbing his nose and felt a pounding pain in his nose. Hongbin laughed. “hoped you had a nice ride!”. He was a mess! He got his clothes torn. This was not even half of the day

Hongbin was laughing non stop. Taekwoon had his same cold stare. “woah , taekwoon I didn't know you had that much anger for him!”. Hongbin said patting his shoulders. It was true. Taekwoon was the one who pushed Haekyeon down the stairs and his backpack also. “I'm having so much fun with this! , what about you?”. Taekwoon nodded his head.

Finally updated this and hopefully its a longer chapter.

yes i did change Haekyeon's story than the one from before where he had both of his parents

excuse grammer

English is not my mother language 

i have trouble explaning from my language that i have so much detail than into english that is flat

follow me on Instagram:

KRI_AMYEN

got 2 turtles :D Yesung and Jyler ^^

Subscribe and 

hopefully comment

need comments

i need opinions

im starting to think that i have no point of writing if i mostly get no feed back.

im debating to stop from wrtittng not only this story but everything.

just saying the truth