Chapter 4

The new guy in school or Taekwoon's new love

“Are you ok , Hakyeon? “. Ji-Won asked offering his hand for Hakyeon to get up. “Yeah” Hakyeon got up and felt the milk go all the way down his socks and his hair was soggy from the milk. The school bell rang. Lunch was already over. Hanbin got up , “Ji-won I would help you without doubt but I have History next and you know how Mr. Lee is with late students”. Hanbi said waving his hand and leaving, the rest of the group looked at Ji-won and Hakyeon and let out a deep sight. They felt so sorry for them. Ji-won got out of the cafeteria and hakyeon followed behind he did not know what to do. He just got thrown food right at him. Ji-won took a green towel out and gave it to Hakyeon. It took some time for Ji-won to get the towel since it was in his sports bag. Hakyeon took the towel and looked at Ji-won “ don’t worry it's clean if your wondering”. Hakyeon shaked his head, “what about you?“, giving him his towel back. Ji-won rejected it by his hand, “take it , it’s your first day”. Hakyeon got the towel bowed down and said thank you. He quickly got the towel in his hair and dried it. Ji-won smiled at Hakyeon. Even with milk down his hair , he still looked adorable. “Do you want me to take you to the office so they can call your parents?”. Ji-won said pointing to a building. His eyes went wide opened , “ no!”. Ji-won got taken back by the sudden loud tone. Hakyeon looked down at the floor, “sorry it’s my father he is working and I don’t want want to leave his job for me”. Ji-won nodded his head. “What about your mom?”, Hakyeon froze in his spot and felt his heart stop beating. Tears were going to fall down his cheeks soon. “ sorry for asking then”. Ji-won said and went to hug Hakyeon. He felt a warm body in his own body, his heart beating fast. He wanted to let down his tears. He has had a horrible day so far. Instead he tried to focus on Ji-won hugging him. “Let’s skip class and I’ll take you home to clean yourself”. Ji-won took Hakyeon’s hand and went inside the office. “Wouldn't this breaking the school rules? Leaving the campus and skipping school?”. They were now outside of school and Ji-won was walking towards a red car, letting go of the male's hands and searching inside his pockets, taking out car keys. Going into the drivers passenger seat and starting the car, “let’s go”. Ji-won sat down and put on his seatbelt on. Hakyeon followed the order and got inside the car and closed the door. “ this won't hurt you, My Father is the principal and I’ll tell him about it”. Hakyeon was speechless, “really? And thank you”. “Yeah it's annoying sometimes but it has its privileges sometimes like right now”. Ji-won said leaving the campus and stopping at a red light. He didn't want to make Ji-won uncomfortable by the questions Hakyeon had for him. “I'm sorry I stained yours seats with milk , I’ll pay you for the damages when I start working”. Hakyeon said looking down at the floor. Ji-won looked at him and smiled. “You know you talk a lot but it’s cute to see you going on and on and don’t worry about it and start working?”. Hakyeon looked up and looked down at his hands , trying to keep his nervousness down. Ji-won just told him he was cute. How could not he blush at that compliment?. “ yeah, My dad told me I have to find a Job instead of doing nothing at home”. Ji-won nodded his head, he was blessed he didn’t work since his father wanted him to focus on his studies. “ so where do you live?.” Hakyeon told him and now they were in front of a house by the color of grey. Taking his seatbelt off , he turned around and looked at Ji-won. “Thank you for the ride”. Hakyeon said taking a bow. Ji-won patted his head and smiled. Not caring if he was going to get milk in his hands or in his car. “Are you going to wait till your father comes from work so you can go looking for a job?. Hakyeon quickly shakes his head , “ I can’t if he finds out then he will take my phone again and get grounded I have to make it seem I came home from school.” Ji-won nodded his head, “what about if we both clean ourselves and I’ll come back to pick you up and help you find a job and we go back when school is over and make it seem we went to school”. “Ji-won you are smart”. Hakyeon said smiling, “but what about our clothes? Then my father will know”. “Simple you put them in the laundry machine and leave the clean clothes on my car and then change when we come back” “ makes sense you are the Principles son”. Hakyeon said smiling and opening the car door. “ wait I need your phone number so I can tell you when i'm here”. Taking out his phone and giving it to Hakyeon. It had some dried up milk on the screen .Hakyeon nodded and gave him his number.

His face was red he was giving his number to a hot guy with an adorable eye smile, after all he did ask him for it. He shaked his head, he needs to stop making allusions. Giving Ji-won his phone and bowing his head and going inside the apartment. When he reached the door he turned around and waved and smiled at Ji-won. He responded back by showing his eye smile and nodding his head. Taking out his extra house key and unlocking the door. He thanks his father for giving him extra house keys, if not then he would be dead. Closing the door , going over to the laundry machine and taking of his clothes off and left him in his boxers. Quickly going to his room and going to his restroom. Looking himself at the mirror and seeing he was a mess, his hair covered in milk, his body was sticky by the white liquid. Turning on the shower and letting the water be warm. His first day of school was . He got thrown papers at , his textbook almost got ruined, notebook ripped in half, pushed down the stairs. Looking down at his hands and seeing the bruises there, there were dark green ones, purple ones, not forgetting he had to leave his first day of class because someone threw food at him and Ji-won. What did he do to deserve this?

Taking a quick but clean shower and putting on clean clothes, he went to the laundry and put it on the dryer. After some few minutes the clothes was dry. Folding them nicely. He got a message notification, reaching into his pockets , taking his phone out and seeing a message. “I'm outside”. Hakyeon put his phone away and went to the door. Opening it and seeing Ji-won outside on his car and seeing him move his head up and down, making it seem he was listening to music while waiting. Hakyeon walked out and locked the door behind him. Going over to the car and going inside  the passenger seat. When he got inside , loud music was heard. Ji-won lowered the Volume and smiled at him. “Ready?”. Hakyeon nodded his head and looked down at his clothes, “oh put those on the back seats and don’t worry I cleaned the seats if you're wondering”. He followed the orders and looked at Ji-won and admired how someone so good looking and nice was doing in his life. “ let’s go find you a job before we lose time.” Hakyeon looked away and smiled.

They went around town looking for signs that said “Help wanted”. There was a animal shelter looking for a pet groomer but Hakyeon said he never had experience in that. Another place was a ice cream shop but It was too far away from his house. The last place was a nearby gas station that wanted a cashier. Ji-won waited inside the car while Hakyeon was asking for the job. Minutes passed by and Hakyeon came back with a work uniform on his hands. Getting inside the car , “it's already time that we would leave from school”. Ji-won said. Hakyeon quickly got his clothes from the back of the car seats and got his clothes and went inside the gas station store to change. Ji-won let out a sight how can someone so careless and caring can fall into anyone. Hakyeon quickly came out with the clothes he had and went inside the car. “Let’s go”, Ji-won nodded his head and started driving, “so why did you change schools”. Hakyeon looked at him and lowered his head. “ because I got in a fight in the school’s gym locker”. Ji-won eyes went wide open. “What? You? But you look harmless”. “It was self defence and they started by the way”. Ji-won nodded his head and smiled. “Don’t worry I will protect you from now on and if Taekwoon beats me up for you then it’s worth it”. Hakyeon’s cheek went into a deep shade of red , would he actually do that?. “Do you promise ?”, Hakyeon said taking his left pinky out. Ji-won took out his right pinky and got Hakyeon’s Pinky. “Of course”. They both Sealed their promise. “Ji-won?.” Stopping at a red light and turning around and looking at Hakyeon. “Yes?”. “Who’s that person you said if they beat you up for me it's worth it?”. Ji-won looked at the now green light and turned around the corner. “ oh Taekwoon? He’s the one that threw the food at us.” “he beats people up also?”. Ji-won took a deep breath, “yes if you get in his way , he got in a fight with me when we were both fourteen because I apparently pushed him in when I was passing by the lunch line.” Hakyeon’s wide eyes looked at him. “What? But were you ok and why Violence?”. Ji-won stopped the car and parked it, they were now in Hakyeon’s house. “ I got a minor injuries and  that's because there was a teacher near by but I did get a bloody lip and a swollen eye and you know how Violence is in teenagers.” Hakyeon grabbed Ji-won hands and squeezed it. “ sorry to hear that and it's always fights”’. Ji-won put his palm on top of Hakyeon’s and smiled. “Why are you saying that? It’s not your fault by the way and, why does your hands have bruises?”. The tanned male backed away his hands and hide them under the work outfit. “ I dislike violence and uh ,Stairs but I got the Job!”. Hakyeon said smiling hoping Ji-won would drop the questions about the bruises. Ji-won patted his head , “that's good and hook me up with munchies when you start working.” Hakyeon smiled “yes I will and  I have to go now , Ji-won thank you so much”. Hakyeon stopped his tracks when he heard Ji-won starting to talk. “ be careful with Taekwoon he is dead cold with everyone and is violente also stay away from his group of friends  you see them  when he's around in school”.   Hakyeon nodded his head and  said Thank you taking a small bow, getting both his clothes. The one he got from his new job and the one he wore for today. Getting of the car and waving goodbye to Ji-won. After Ji-won left Hakyeon went inside and was going to fix himself some food.

Ji-won went back to his house and was now laying in his room spacing out. Should he get close to Hakyeon? What if he got hurt since he was hanging out with the new kid. Ji-won decided to stop over thinking by taking a smoke. He was the Principal's son but he had a problem of smoking without his father knowing. Hopefully  Hakyeon will be safe later on and he won’t have to get in trouble. If not then he’s going to be a bad example for being the son’s principle.

Wonshik was sitting on the kitchen table with a pack of cigarettes on his palm. Sanghyuk was with Jae-hwan in his room watching a Horror movie. Sanghyuk. Hongbin went into the kitchen and saw Wonshik with a pack of Cigarettes. “Can you give me one?”, Hongbin took out his hand and waited for Wonshik to give him one. Wonshik did , “where is Taekwoon?”. “He’s out getting pack of cigarettes since he finished his already”. Hongbin got the cigarette and got a lighter. Wonshik gave him another one to light up and Hongbin did. Bringing the Cigarette to his mouth and taking in the chemicals to his lungs. Taking out a deep sight and grey smoke coming out. Taekwoon came into the kitchen with a white plastic bag with two boxes of cigarettes and blue lighter. Seeing wonshik and hongbin smoke , Wonshik handed him one. “Here and take a seat”. He did was he was told , Hongbin lighted it for him. “Hongbin , get out I need to talk to Taekwoon, now”. Hongbin nodded his head and left , he decided to go with Jae-hwan. “ I saw what you did to that new kid”. Taekwoon smirked , the leaders eyes went wide opened. “ your smiling? It’s like you actual have facial features besides serious.” Taekwoon closed his eyes and dropped his smirk. “ that was a sinful smirk”. Opening his eyes and looking at Wonshik being serious. “ you know I’m the one who always throws food at the new kids but from far away not ing close like you”. Taekwoon nodded his head, “ are you bothered by it?” “ you already ing did it”. Taekwoon got his cigarette and put it on the ash tray. “That Hakyeon is my Victim I want to be the only one messing with and I want him to remember me instead of everyone else.” Wonshik took his cigarette out and coughed by the sudden words. “What? And what makes you think I will want to agree with you?”. Taking his Cigarette back in his mouth. “ I will tell Sanghyuk , you like him or more like love”. Wonshik took his cigarette out. “What!? No I don’t! And you wouldn't even dare”. Taekwoon smirked. “It’s pretty ing obvious and want to try me?”. Wonsik let a sight. “Fine , and you ing know my weak spot”. Wonshik said lighting out his cigarette. “ I know you also have a weak spot , Taekwoon.” Taekwoon shaked his head, “ I don’t”. Wonshik got up and went closer to him. “ maybe this Hakyeon guy is your weak spot.” Taekwoon looked at him. “Don’t ing play around with me, I know what you're trying to do”. “ yeah?”. Wonshik pointed his finger to his chest. “To get ing closer to him.” Taekwoon looked at him dead in the eye.

“Hyung!, help me!”. Sanghyuk came into the Kitchen with a Chopper Plushie in his arms and tears threatening to fall down his cheeks. Hugging wonshik and dropping the plush to the floor and started taking deep breaths. There came in Jae-hwan with a scared expression. “Wonshik , I swear I put the movie for fun”. Sanghyuk looked up at Wonshik. “ no he didn’t he wanted me to cry and he made a bet with Hongbin that I ran out and cried then Hongbin would buy him a chopper plush. Jae-hwan got the plushie from the floor and cleaned it. “Is this true?” Wonshik asked Sanghyuk while cupping his cheek. The younger male nodded his head. Jae-hwan went running to his room and Wonshik stormed behind Jae-hwan.

After an hour , Jae-hwan had his chopper plushie thrown to wonshik closet and the door locked. As in for hongbin , he had his last pack of cigarettes taken away.

Taekwoon didn’t want to deal with anything and decided to go to his room. Closing the door and laying down in his bed. Was it true what Wonshik said? There was no way Hakyeon was his weak spot. Like Wonsik with Sanghyuk. Was he trying to get closer to him?.

Taekwoon was lost in his thoughts.

Debating his feelings and thoughts about Hakyeon.

“He is cute though”

Hello! Sorry for the long update

( this chapter is horrible >_>)

But i have an excuse!

long story short

i stepped in glass ( it was a small one) but holy was i bleeding a river i swear it was a water just dripping faster by the moment!

by the way i had to remove the glass with my own hands before it got deeper

blood it got everywhere in my room!

the floor , my chair, two towels even the wall and the doorknob! that i was getting help from

glass was everywhere also

my right leg hurts so bad and i feel its still bleeding

my left foot got a cut also

but i can stand on it

so now i have to walk on crutches and it hurts so bad.

just letting you know if i might take long to update

and to top if all of i tripped while my foot was still bleeding..

I can walk but i walk like a penguin. My foot still hurts and after that i'm scared of taking a shower in my shower , maybe glass is still there.

Explains alot.

Excuse #2

Yesterday there was a storm in my town and the lights went out thank krisus i wrote earlier and saved it. If not then lord knows what i would have done. The lights came back until super late midnight. I was going to update yesterday.

ALSO REMEMBER VIXX IN  MÉXICO? LAST WEEK THEY INTERVIEWED THEM but Ravi and Leo weren't there :( and they showed the clip where Ravi fainted and said they were ok.

they also tasted Sweets!

Hyuk and hongbin switched sweets since Hongbin’s was spicy XD Hongbin was so adorable the sweet he ate was of coconut and he said the coconut sweet tasted like coconut (?) so adorable!

they said they went to eat tacos!

they said the beer and Coffee was good

i don't blame them

HAKYEON , HONGBIN, KEN SPOKE SOME SPANISH

I LOVE YOU , THANK YOU AND the channel's name!

so cute!

they said SUPER JUNIOR WAS COMING TO MÉXICO!

(not that i'm going) ing cries a river.

but that channel i'm talking about shows kpop mv every thursday in Mexico and talk about idols! they even made a count down from the most handsome asian men.

number three was Sungyeol

T.o.p was number 1 XD

last week they showed for the latest Kpop mv it was Jonghyun’s she is!

he bae <3

sadly they dont talk much about the girls groups which *cough* i'm so thirsty for

more than the guy groups.

I will include of head patting and a lot of smoking

i was thinking do you guys want some stories behind the rest of the members? want Wonsik and Sanghyuk ? or should i not write anything about them?.

NOTE

this story maybe or will have shorter chapters than i expected

SORRY FOR THE LONG NOTE BUT MY FEELS WITH VIXX

if you read all of it

chen’s thighs Bless you

yes his thighs are amy religion

it came to me in a dream.

( yes the neo process is slow but it will get there!)

Follow me on Twitter if you want talk to me about the stories or anything

@llamaamber_93

Subscribe and Comment!

best for last!

 Thank you 90sLineLover for the upvote!