Chapter 1

The new guy in school or Taekwoon's new love

Taekwoon was outside the school gate with Jae-hwan  and Hongbin. The three of them were waiting for Wonshik and sanhyuk. All of them knew Wonshik had feelings for the younger male. They found out when it was Sanhyuk’s birthday,  Wonshik threw the party to the roof. He got every favorite food the younger male loved and asked for. He got him a new phone to “keep track of him”. Wonshik shook it off by saying since he was the youngest member of the gang and needs protection since he doesn't really know how to defend himself. Then how did he join the gang ?

Wonshik thought he was perfect to get information from the rival group. Taekwoon saw it as a perfect boyfriend for Wonshik.

 

 

What kind of Gang Leader has a lover by their side and protect them?. Wonshik would never admit he loves Sanhyuk. Actions speak more than words. “finally you guys are here”. Hongbin spoke up and crossed his arms a crossed his chest. Wonshik was holding hands with Sanhyuk. The younger male had a cup of coffee in his hands and was drinking from it. The leader rolled his eyes. “Hongbin,  shut up , at least I didn't leave you guys hanging”. Jae-hwan spoke up, “it's true , Hongbin but why does Sanhyuk have coffee and you didn't bother to get us anything? “. Sanhyuk turned around and looked at wonshik, waiting for a answer. “sanhyuk wanted coffee and you guys are s.” Hongbin laughed. “ says the king of s , himself.” sanhyuk laughed , “Wonshik is nice and I will bring you guys coffee”. Wonshik went serious and a light shade of red in his cheek. Taekwoon rolled his eyes, he has had enough with the lovey dovey stuff Sanhyuk and Wonshik do, mostly Wonshik. The gang leader saw this.

Wonshik laughed and hugged Sanhyuk from his waist. “Our Ice prince is envy that he doesn't have anyone to love”. “leave the ice prince alone , we all know he hates everyone”. Jae-hwan spoke up. Taekwoon was about to respond when someone else did. “let's go , I don't want to get detention”. Hongbin said and walked straight ahead. The last time Hongbin got detention was last week because he went late to school , which is no shock to any of them. He did make it to the classroom without getting caught, but bumped into the student council President in the hallway , only a few steps away from the classroom. He got caught by no other than,

Kim

Joonmyeon.

 

Kim Joonmyeon was the student council President for two years straight. He was all about school. Hongbin dislikes him since he would always get Hongbin into school detention. that same day, Hongbin stayed for after school detention, he got home late and got locked out of the house.

 

All of the males lived in Jae-hwan’s house. Jae-hwan’s parents never payed attention to Jae-hwan. It caused him to be home alone most of the time.his parents visited him once a year , two times a year if he was lucky. His Grandfather raised him when he was younger , sadly he passed away when Jae-hwan was thirteen. He decided to not leave the house , where he has spent so many years with his grandfather. Jae-hwan was sort of a rich child, but he never called himself that. His grandfather showed him no matter how much money you have it doesn't make you any different. A year later when his grandfather passed away , he meet Wonshik. Who later became close friends and now into a group gang. No one cared for him, so it wasn't no big deal for him, but deep down his grandfather wanted him to live his dream as a artist rather than doing this sin that he never wanted him to learn. Jae-hwan does look like a normal person who smiles a lot and sees the positive in things , but there's another side of Jae-hwan that is a cold person.

 

 

Taekwoon followed Hongbin since he was not going to deal with any in the morning. Jae-hwan smiled at the “couple” and went inside the school. Wonshik hugged Sanhyuk tighter and rested his head on the younger neck. Wonshik took a deep breath and smiled. “Wonshik , stop that , it tickles”. Sanhyuk said laughing in the end. Wonshik looked up , “ call me Hyung”. Sanhyuk nodded his head. Sanhyuk always wondered , why was Wonshik so nice to him ?. He has seen where Wonshik is not nice to everyone but when it comes to him, he became the sweetest person Sanhyuk has meet. Unlike everyone he has meet in his life. That use him for needs and take advantage of the young male.

 

“I heard there's going to be a new student”. Jae-hwan said clapping his hands together. “ is that so? Then it's perfect so we won't get bored today”. Hongbin said smirking. Everyone knows new students are shy in the first day at school and try to survive the first day of the new school. Four months ago there was a new student that moved into the school.his first week was a living hell. Hongbin threw his clothes at the school's swimming pool and the poor guy had to be in his gym clothes all day. Taekwoon would push the male out of nowhere. Wonshik threw his food at him. That was the males first and last week at the new school.

 

Jae-hwan always had the latest gossip and whatever goes on in school. While Taekwoon and Hongbin just bother people. “I'm going to history, guys , so see you later at lunch”. Jae-hwan  waved at them and walked away. Hongbin and taekwoon had English in the morning . Wonshik and sanhyuk had a computer program together. Hongbin walked over to the classroom door , taekwoon followed from behind. All of the students were already in class reading from the textbook. Hongbin thought it was way too early to start a lecture. All the students looked up and looked down at their desks quickly, Hongbin smirked and laughed, he had everyone in their knees, like peasants. no one dared to look at them in the eyes. Taekwoon walked straight to the back of the class where there was two seats next to each other. He took the left seat and hongbin took the right one. The teacher knew they were here and didn't bother to tell them to get out their textbooks or anything, they never did work. They always had a smart kid to do it for them. Hongbin plug in his headphones and had his music blasting full volume, Taekwoon was gassing out the classroom window with his hand crossed over his chest. He was deep in thought. Thinking how his life has changed after he accepted Wonshik’s offer. He had lost his father when he was eight. His father had taken his life away by hanging himself in his room, his father was a serious man like Taekwoon is. He had dark raven hair that was always combed back. He showed very little attraction to his mother , but deep down he did love her. His actions were better than words. He would always treat her right and tried his best to fulfill her desires. Taekwoon remembers those words his father would always tell him. “ actions speak better than words, son”. Taekwoon was small and didn't fully understand the saying. “What does that mean , dad?” little taekwoon would ask. “ you will understand later on in life , Taekwoon, when you meet that someone.” his father would say patting his head. A month before taekwoon’s eighth birthday, his father took away his life. Why?

 

Taekwoon’s father came home early from work, he was hoping to see his beautiful wife cooking for him and showering with love. It was crazy how opposite his parents were. His father being serious while his mother would always be smiling. His six year old self would as how his parents liked each other if his father barely showed any emotion in his face. He would always get the same old respond. “ adults are complicated ,dear.” is what his mother would say.

Instead Taekwoon’s father walked into the house and

Noticed the house was pitch black. Hoping his wife was asleep or taking a shower. He walked into their room. In the floor there was clothes scattered everywhere. There was two figures under the bedsheets. There was a woman’s voice.

 

“ push it harder”. Then it was followed with moans and kissing sounds.

His “wife” was sleeping with someone else.

 

Taekwoon’s father the lights and walked over to the bed and pulled the covers off. There was his wife in the , her chest bare. With a red face. There was the man in top of her. He had light brown hair and was taking deep breaths.  He had seen that male in work. His assistant at work.He was still inside of her. Quickly the male pulled out and covered himself. What can he cover himself with? He lost his dignity already. His wife got the bed sheet and covered herself. That dark straight  was messed up and som how he thought she still looked beautiful. She was looking down at herself avoiding eye contact with her husband.

 

“I called you my friend , i even invited you to my house to dinner!”. Taekwoon’s father screamed. The male looked down at himself and nodded. “You sleep with my wife behind my back!”. “ he didn’t , I was the one who slept with him”. A female’s voice spoke up. The husband looked at his wife, what did she just say?. “ you never loved me! You always give me the cold shoulder and i have to deal with it. I feel lonely and I don't receive any love from you! I stopped loving you a long time ago! After Taewoon’s third birthday , I stopped loving you.”

He couldn't believe what his wife was telling him. “Go home , i'll talk to him”. The male with light hair nodded and got his items from the floor and left.

“ I want a divorce , I can’t live with you anymore”. The male was speechless. This has to be some sort of dream, this was not happening. Looking up at her husband waiting for an answer from him. Without saying anything, he got a suitcase and packed his clothes. He had nowhere to go or anything, but it was better than seeing someone he deeply loved and being in pain.

 

Taekwoon remembers coming home from school and couldn't wait to go home and tell his parents how his teacher have him a smiley face sticker with a hundred on it in his spelling test. But instead he was greeted with his mother on the couch with a dead expression on her face that was emotionless. Looking around the house for his father , since he told him how they were going to the aquarium after school. “ where’s dad ?.” his mother looked up and smiled. “ he no longer lives with us.” his eyes went wide opened. “Why not? And why are you happy?.” “ Taekwoon , sometimes adults change and love someone else.”. He started shaking his head to the side. “ no! Dad loves you so much!”. Her smiled dropped and walked over and slapped taekwoon’s cheek.

 

“ he never did! Don’t you dare to talk about him!”. That was the first time he has ever gotten hit by his own parents. “ you will never see him again”. His mother went to her room and locked herself. Taekwoon broke down crying, he love his father.

 

Three days later after taekwoon got slapped by his mother , a man was living with them now. He replaced his father’s objects and everything his dad did. When his mother was with him , he would put on a fake act making it seem he loved her son like if it was his own, but when he was left alone with him, he showed his true self. He would curse at him and do other stuff.

He was being abused by his step father without his mother knowing. His mother became selfish and only payed attention to the guy. Taekwoon never say his father or knew anything about him.

 

Taekwoon father knew about his “assistant” moving him and replacing him, his “soon to be ex wife” changed into a new selfish person. He missed his son. He couldn't bear with the pain. It had been five days since he found out. He got a mail from the court demanding him to sign a divorce paper, but he couldn't allow himself. He still loved her.

 

 

He left behind a present for taekwoon’s bithday and a box with a note that he would open when he found that special someone.

But Taekwoon never knew about this

Since

His

Mother

Hid

It

From

Him


 

Taekwoon found out about his father and attended his funeral , his mother didn't bother to even stop at the place and say a goodbye. Taekwoon didn't remember what if felt like being loved.

 

After all of that happened , he hated his mother and more his “step father.”

 

Since no one cared for him

Might as well join in a gang where everyone is their own family.

That was the reason he agreed to wonshik’s offer.

 

His thoughts were interrupted by the teacher speaking up.

 

“ we have a new student today , please introduce yourself.”

 

“ hello , I’m Cha Haekyeon , nice to meet you.”

~

This is the new version 

hope ist way better

was going to post it till next week

but so much has been going on around me 

that i need to express myself in some way 

instead of my old habits

gave taekwoon's story.

subscribe and comment

~