Chapter 5

The new guy in school or Taekwoon's new love
The next Morning Hakyeon got a text message from Ji-won. “yesterday you were excused it won’t be against you , today is your “first day at school”. his eyes went wide open. did Ji-won talk to his father about Hakyeon?. he couldn’t believe how Ji-won was so nice to him. reminding himself  needed to give something in return to Ji-won to show his gratitude.
Hakyeon went inside the classroom and his heart started beating rapidly. For the rest of the school year, he has now  to sit in front of those males who bothered him , yesterday. Walking over to his seat and taking out the chair slowly. Being too scared to look at the back of the class. Finally taking his seat and taking a deep breath. Taking out once again his new notebook, hopefully this time it won't be torn into pieces. Opening his notebook and clicking the pen in his hands. He was about to write his name when someone rested a hand on his desk. “you're that new kid from yesterday right?”. It was a girl with long dark brown hair with bangs. He didn't want to be remembered what happened to him yesterday. The girl crossed her hands over her chest. “I know you are and I feel so sorry for you , the whole school knows what Taekwoon did to you”. If she knows what happened then why is she telling him?. Mocking him?. “but let's get to the point,  I heard that Taekwoon made you his target”. Hakyeon dropped his pen and felt his heart stop beating. “what?”. “it means he will pick on you nonstop but your kind of lucky”. What was this girl saying? Lucky?!. “I have to admit he is good looking and getting his attention is something and you didn't hear anything from me”. She flipped her hair over her shoulder and shrugged her shoulders. 
“leave now , Minah”.
Hakyeon saw That male from yesterday. Dead cold expression and looking at Hakyeon. The tanned male broke the quick eye contact and looked down at his notebook. How can she call someone so horrible in their attitude attractive?.
 Minah’s eyes went wide open , turned around slowly and went to her desk. She cursed at herself for not waiting at the end of class to tell him. All she wanted to do was warn him instead of him finding out himself. she heard Jae-hwan telling Hongbin in the hallways. hopefully, he keeps his mouth quiet. if not she’s in big trouble.
Taekwoon walked over to the back of the class and took a seat. Hongbin walked into the classroom with a small plastic wrapper and inside was a bagel and orange juice. Passing Hakyeon and smirking. Sitting down and looked at Taekwoon looking at the back of Hakyeon’s head. “I got a bagel and an orange juice from a guy”. Without breaking his gaze, he responded. “more like forced the guy”. Hongbin smiled and opened the orange juice, taking a sip. He got close to Taekwoon’s ear. “he's all your's to push around”. Hongbin moved away and smiled. 
Hakyeon heard about the guys breakfast. How could someone do that for someone one's food?. It angered him how they could manipulate someone so simple. Do whatever it please them, for their entertainment. The victims being controlled like puppets and being pushed around.
Was he a puppet now?
The teacher walked in. Starting the lecture. For the rest of the class period, he felt small paper bits being thrown at him. Over his shoulder. His hair. He Keeps on touching his hair , making sure there weren't any hidden ones. While he keeps writing down his notes. A crushed up paper was thrown at him. He was about to move it to the side when he heard a voice. “Open it”. Hakyeon pretends he didn't hear anything and continued to write. “Open it or  you will see until the end of class.” Hakyeon stopped  and opened the ball of paper slowly.
“not turning around? or at least making eye contact?”.
Hakyeon took a deep breath and folded the paper nearly. the paper was ruined but that didn’t mean it was still nice. thinking how  No matter how horrible anyone is there is still a good side of them. Hakyeon shook his head. How could he be thinking this now? Making a nonsense reference? Clearly Taekwoon didn't seem to have a side like this. Even thinking his name made him shiver. Continuing to write down the notes and pretending nothing was happening to him. Once again a paper being thrown at him. He didn't need to reminded about earlier. Opening it slowly. “turn around now”. Grabbing the paper with both of his hands and being frozen in his spot. He needed to turn around. Turning slowly and Seeing Taekwoon. Having his eyelids closed and waited for anything to happen. Seconds passed and there were no papers. Only silence.
Hakyeon opened his eyes slowly and still nothing. When his eyelids were fully opened. He saw a piece of plastic wrapper being thrown right at his nose. Before he could blink it was thrown at him. Taekwoon threw it and had no reaction. Hakyeon crossed his hands over his chest , “immature”. Hakyeon turned around and looked down at his desk. He did not believe he just said that to Taekwoon.  The male who has targeted him. What if it went worse than yesterday.? It was true he was being immature, after what happened yesterday he was not going to be a puppet. 
he needed to stick up for himself.
Hongbin’s eyes went wide open and laughed while clapping his hands. The classroom was filled with noise coming from him. He lowered his head along with his voice. “did you hear that ?” laughing and clapping his hands. “Lee Hongbin go to the principal's office now”. The dimpled male stopped laughing and got up from his seat.”what did I do?”. the teacher stopped writing and looked at him. “interrupting the classroom “. Hongbin crossed his hands over his chest. “so what if I did? no one is listening”.” stay then if you want a month of detention and extra packets of work”. Hongbin rolled his eyes and pushed the desk. “bull”. Walking out of the classroom and slamming the door. The teacher only let out a sigh and continued writing. 
Taekwoon was in shock how he responded to him. not Hongbin, he was used to him being like this in class. Hakyeon responded back to him. everyone who was gangs target was to scared to talk back, but this male decided to. He was going to regret this. 
The school bell rang. Hakyeon closed his notebook and shoved it quickly into his backpack. Getting up and almost Tripping over because of the chair. The same girl from earlier came over and smiled at him. “be careful”. Hakyeon only nodded his head. He was about to walk out. “I'm Bang Minah”. Taking out her hand and waiting for another hand to meet hers. Stopping and looking up at her and down her hand. “I'm Cha Hakyeon”. Shaking her hand. “I'm so sorry about what's happening , I saw everything”. This girl was making him feel worse for himself. “it's ok”. “no it’s not , but don't worry others have been in your spot  but I'm surprised you talked backed to him”. Hakyeon looked at her confused. “Surprised”?. She nodded her head. “that's so brave of you , bye talk to you later”. She turned around and left. He didn't waste any time to leave this classroom.
His second classroom went quickly. the school bell rang  and everyone got their backpacks and left the classroom. Hakyeon followed them and when he came out of the classroom there was him. 
Taekwoon.
fast walking , trying to avoid him. everyone saw Taekwoon , backed away and left the hallway. Hakyeon was about to step down the stairs when he heard a voice. “stop there”. he bit his lips and froze in his spot, gripping his backpack’s shoulder straps tighter. Taekwoon walked where Hakyeon was and grabbed his backpack , pushing him backward. he fell down on the floor. his eyes went wide open and was terrified what was going to happen next. closing his eyes and waiting for a kick or some type of physical pain. “get up”. Hakyeon did what he was told and avoided eye contact with him. “scared? so much for talking back to me in class”. Taekwoon glanced at Hakyeon , no response from him or anything. he was getting annoyed , getting closer to him and grabbing his shirt by the collar on the right side. Hakyeon refused to make eye contact with him and closed his eyes. feeling the dark haired man's hot breath on his face. leaning close to his ear, “shy are we?”. his skin shivered from the voice down his ear. Taekwoon looked at his eyes and looked down at his lips. “n-no”. hearing that low voice. trying to stick up for himself. seeing how those pink lips trembled in fear when the word escaped his lips. for some reason, he couldn't stop looking at his lips.  he has a small cut in the corner of his lips.looking further and seeing his tanned neck, down his collarbone and seeing  a purple bruise was shown.Hakyeon felt Taekwoon looking him down to shreds. taking deep breaths, hoping this was going to end soon. “bruise”. Hakyeon felt Taekwoon’s hands leave his shirt , no longer feeling the breath in his skin, opening his eyes.“w-what?”. Taekwoon rolled his eyes and his lips. “you have a cut and a bruise”. “o-oh”. it was all he could say. how long was he staring at him to notice that?. “tell me what happened , now”. Hakyeon looked up and him and looked down quickly when he saw him looking straight at him. “I u-m fell down the stairs”. Taekwoon furrowed his eyebrows together. is this what happened to him when he pushed him down the stairs?. feeling sadness and anger of himself. how could he get him hurt? did he have more injuries?. how could he do that?. “leave to class and don’t ever talk to be back in class”. Hakyeon didn't waste time and went down the stairs , quickly going to his next class.
Taekwoon was frozen in his spot. he has done the same things to other new students, but why was it different towards Hakyeon?. he felt pity for someone , not just anyone but the new kid. why?. he decided he was not going to physically hurt him. something deep down told him to not hurt him.
physically
Ji-won smiled when he was coming towards the lunch table. “look at you , smiling.” Hanbin said and pointed his finger to Ji-won. “because he's in love already crushing on the new kid”. Ji-won sat down and looked at Chanwoo. “his name is Hakyeon”. “let him drool over him”. Yunhyeong came with a lunch tray on his hands. “get away from me with that food”. Ji-won said and backed away since he was sitting next to him. “ sorry about yesterday but hey he didn’t fight you”. Ji-woon rolled his eyes. “thanks for the bright side”. Yunhyeong looked at him and smiled. “welcome”. “I would prefer to get hurt than Hakyeon getting hurt”. Hanbin was drinking his milk but removed the drink from his lips and coughed. “are you crazy? what if he broke your nose? remember he broke someone’s nose last year?”. “if it means for Hakyeon then I'm crazy and I know , and I remember we were there”. Chanwoo was about to speak when Hakyeon came towards the table and sat down next to Ji-won. “hi”. Ji-won looked at him right away and smiled. “you're here!”. Hakyeon smiled and nodded his head. “thank you so much for saving me”. everyone at the table looked at Ji-won. they have a feeling Ji-won did something, after all, he is the principal's son. Chanwoo face palmed. “your welcome”. “tomorrow I will bring you something”. Ji-won shook his head. “oh no it’s ok don't worry”. “I need to , you have so much for me”. Hanbin sipped his drink and looked at Hakyeon. “but-”. “just accept it”. Chanwoo said and patted Ji-won’s shoulder. “fine but since you're offering”. Hakyeon clapped his hands and smiled. “are you recovering from your injuries?”. hakyeon nodded his head quickly. “yes , don't worry about it”. he didn't want to tell what happened in the stairs. hopefully, he changed the topic. “Mr. Lee scrolled me in front of the whole class”. Hanbin said finishing taking a sip of his milk. everyone was now talking and laughing soon enough.
 ♧
“how is it going with that new kid?’’. Wonshik asked as he opened a milk carton and handed it to Sanghyuk. everyone looked at him and waited for his answer. “it’s going ok”. Taekwoon said resting his chin on his hand. “did you do anything to him?”. Jae-hwan asked. Taekwoon yawned, “leave me alone , I'm sleepy”. they have so many  questions to ask. soon later Hongbin came and sat at the table. “can you believe what happened to me!”.instead of listening . he closed his eyes and decided to think of ways of how not to physically hurt his target.
~
Finally updated!!!!
I have been so busy
when I have the willing to write is so late! 
but also my laptop has been messing up. going real slow shutting off and etc. hopefully this week I will get one of my family members laptop (they gave it to me but had to take it for work) and will update quicker and new fanfics!! also, remind me to remove my fan fics from this laptop and history. (its because of fan fics). they will question me.
hope you guys understood when Leo was close to N
yes I included Minah of girls day
warning: I will include random K-pop idols , I'm multifandom
Question
Any recommended Kpop albums to hear?
(im so tired)
IMPORTANT 
THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THE 86 SUBS 
IT MEANS SO MUCH (I cry in Spanish)
PEOPLE READ AND LOVE MY FANFIC AND WHICH MAKES ME SO HAPPY 
btw when or if I reach 100 subs 
get ready for a long speech.
Chen’s thighs bless you all
 (yes his thighs are my religion)
I should really write short notes 
upvote
Comment
subscribe 
if you like 
best for last!!!!
thank you so much 
for the upvote!!!
~until next update~