Chapter 3

The new guy in school or Taekwoon's new love

Getting up from the floor , Hakyeon fixed his clothes. Not forgetting that his lip was bleeding. Looking down at his hands again and let out a sight. Snacking his backpack and put in on his shoulder,  he winced in pain. That was going to leave a bruise or already did. He didn't know where the nurse office was , instead he decided to go to the restroom. The tardy bell still hasn't rang. Looking around for the boys restroom , seeing the red sign that read , “Boys Restroom”. Walking over and opening the door. His nostrils smelled smoke. Getting further inside , he saw a male with dark brown hair sitting next to the sink and taking a cigarette out of his mouth and letting a deep breath. There was gray smoke before him and disappeared. Hakyeon coughed , he wasn't used to people around him smoking. The male laughed, “ not used to smoke?”. Hakyeon looked at him and shaked his head. Turning on the bathroom sink and dropping the cigarette into the water. Did he just drop his cigarette in the water for Hakyeon?. The only thing he could say was a small thank you. “Looks like you got ed up”. The male laughed , “ did someone punch you?”. “ no , I fell down the stairs”. “ are you sure? It looks more like someone pushed you down the stairs”. The boy got up from the sink and touched hakyeon’s corner lip. “Ouch , you're bleeding”. The male took a napkin from his pocket and lightly patted it on hakyeon’s corner lip, then his nose. Hakyeon looked at him , why was he fixing his nose?. The boy let out a sight. “ you got a nose bleed”. Hakyeon looked down at the floor. Was he really that weak that he wasn't even cleaning himself?. The male backed away and gave him the now bloody napkin. “ I’m Kim Ji-won” taking out his hand. “ Cha Hakyeon”. He took Ji-won’s hand and shaked it. “New student?”. He nodded his head. “ let me help you get some how clean”.

Ji-won was so kind to Hakyeon , for today he actually smiled. After Ji-won helped him get clean and comb his hair. He looked way better than before. Looking himself at the mirror and smiling. He did look better. “ there you go , sorry that the best I could do”. Turning to look at him , Hakyeon gave him a hug. “It’s perfect”. Ji-won was taken back by the sudden hug. Hakyeon stopped hugging him and looked at the floor. “ i'm sorry”. “Nah, its cool , want to sit with my group at lunch?”. The tanned male looked up at him. “ i promise they won’t smoke or anything around you”. He smiled and nodded his head. “I’ll get going now and thank you!”. Ji-won nodded his head and saw the adorable tanned male walk out of the restroom. Taking a cigarette once again and lighting it up. Hopefully he will see Hakyeon many times.

Getting time in class , he just needed two more classes and then it would finally be lunch. When the bell rang , everyone went to the cafeteria , or at least that's what hakyeon hopped for. Going down the hallway , someone came up from him and hugged him by the waist. He froze in his spot. He then felt hands leave his body and heard laughing. “ don’t be scared it’s me, Ji-won”. In front of his view came Jiwon and showed a adorable eye smile. Hakyeon’s heart melted and his cheeks went into a deep shade of red. He does have to admit Ji-won is a handsome and his eye smiled just topped it off. Grabbing his hand , and walked with him. “ let's go to lunch”. “ how did you know where I was?”. “Oh , I was walking by here “. Ji-Won tried to hide his lie that he skipped class in order to wait for him. “ you were in class , right?”. Ji-won stopped and turned around and saw Hakyeon wil a serious face and waiting for his reply. Even with a serious face , he still looked adorable. “ since your so cute , yes I did for you”. He turned around and continued walking. Hakyeon felt his body tremble, his cheeks burning hot. Did he just call him cute?. There was no way he did. Once they finally got to the cafeteria, Ji-won still still was holding hakyeon’s hand. He somehow still felt embarrassed. What if people got the wrong message? What if there was girls who liked Ji-won and picked on hakyeon?. The next thing he knew there he was in front of a table with six males , one of them was eating while writing something down his notebook, the rest were throwing small bits of food to each other and laughing. “ Ji-won!”. He let go of hakyeon’s hand and high fived each of the males. “ hyung , who's this?”, Ji-won turned around and smiled, “ this is  Hakyeon , he's new here and don't pass him any cigarettes or anything that has to do with cigarettes”. He pointed his finger to one person in particular. “ why are you pointing at me? You owe me a pack of cigarettes!”, throwing a piece of small bread crumb. “ I will pay you later , Hanbi”. Hakyeon was standing there waiting for Ji-won to offer him a seat. “ you can sit down , unless you want to get food.” Hakyeon nodded his head and sat down next to Hanbin. Seeing Ji-won go forward and seeing him wave to some other guys. Hanbi turned around and smiled, “ so you're the famous Hakyeon that Ji-won has been talking about?. His cheeks went into a deep shade of red. “ he has been talking about you nonstop”. Hanbin said smiling and continuing writing down his notebook. There walked in Ji-won with a tray of food and showing off his eye smile. He felt like a stalker always looking at him and admiring his facial features. Sitting next to hakyeon , “ like the view ? , wait till you see what I have under my shirt”. Ji-won slight picking his white shirt up. “ let me write my lyrics in peace”. “ you're just jealous that i have better abs than you”. Laughing , Hanbin responded back, “ who says? I have been working extra hard on my abs ,ok?”. Hakyeon let out a laugh. This was too weird to not laugh at. They were fighting over the best abs.” see even Hakyeon can agree with it , he's laughing”. Hanbi broke into laughter also, “ no wonder we have few friends”. Ji-won rolled his eyes and smirked. “ are you sure you aren’t going to eat , Hakyeon?”. The tanned male shaked his head, “I’ll fed you”. He opened his mouth to respond back but instead he got something inside his mouth. It was soft and warm. It was a piece of bread. “Let me feed you , you had a tough morning”. Opening his mouth again and letting Ji-won feed him, he felt he was in one of those cheesy romantic movies. “ I ship you guys”. Hakyeon choked on his piece of bread. Ji-won patted his shoulder and giving him his milk carton. “Its sailing”. Hanbi said laughing. Both Ji-won and Hakyeon got red.

The was a table in the back corner where hakyeon was sitting , Wonshik was looking at Sanhyuk drink his milk with a smile on his face. Jae-hwan was to busy drawing on his sketch book, hongbin was complaining about the ty food. Meanwhile Taekwoon was seeing the loud table laughing and throwing food at each other. He got a clear front view of Hakyeon with Ji-won. He saw that er giving bread to hakyeon. Seeing hakyeon smile and laugh. He saw to guys at the same table making heart shapes with their hands and making kissy faces.

Seeing this made him mad, why was he so close to Hakyeon? Was Hakyeon so easy to trick?. He was his own eye on the target and that meant that no one else should be near him if they want to face Taekwoon. He needed to do something about it. “Look at this piece of chicken , Taekwoon It’s kind of rubbish!”. Hongbin said to Taekwoon, looking at him and grabbing the piece of chicken with his chopsticks. He saw Taekwoon looking dead straight at a scene before him. It was a group of guys laughing their asses off and throwing food to each other. Looking back at Taekwoon and smirking. “Looks like someone is not in a good mood”. “ shut the up , Hongbin”. He moved his hand to make hongbin get out of his face but slapped the piece of chicken to the floor.

“My Chicken!”. Hongbin said and tried to grab the piece of chicken. Taekwoon got up and got Hongbin’s tray of lunch. “ that’s my food! Where are you taking it? I'm not done with it!”. Hongbin got up and tried to get his tray back. “ you said you didn't want it and it will be used to better use”. Taekwoon walked away and was walking straight to the table where Hakyeon was. “ , I’m Hungry”. Hongbin said crossing his hand over his chest. Breaking his pencil  from the sketch Looking up Jae-hwan’s eyes went wide open. “ Don’t tell me he’s going to do a huge scene in front of everyone”. Wonshik turned around and his eyes went wide open, “that’s my move! I always do that!”. “Well not anymore”. Jae-hwan said fixing his glasses.

Taekwoon stopped in front of the table with his tray in his hand. Everyone eyes went wide open. “Does he want to sit with us?” Hanbin whispered to Ji-won. Taekwoon leaned to Hakyeon and Ji-won and looked at them. “ need more ing food?. “ what?”, Ji-Won said in a confused expression. Hakyeon looked at Ji-won and before he knew it. Ji-won and Hakyeon felt something cold being poured on them. Both of them got milk in their hair and down their thighs. Hakyeon got chicken on his shirt and Ji-won had soggy bread with milk on his head. Taekwook got another tray of food from the table and did the same process. Hakyeon was frozen in his spot. Feeling a super cold liquid down his legs. Touching his face and tried to get milk out of his eyes. Ji-won got up and grabbed the piece of bread from his hair and threw it angrily against the floor.

“What the !”.

“Watch your ing mouth before it gets worst.”. Taewoon got a napkin and threw it to both of them. Ji-won was about to respond back when he heard Hanbin. “ Leave it”. Taekwoon looked at Hakyeon and gave him a death stare, walking away from the table. The only reaction he had was his eyes wide open and touching his hair.

“What did I ever do to him? , I can't even make friends or have fun”.

That was Hakyeon’s thought.

~

finally updated! 

yes i included ikon

Ji-Won is bobby 

also 

did you hear ravi fainted on stage in méxico!

my country!!! <3

But Ravi though *cries*

MY BABY HE IS MY BIAS 

( i wish i was at the concert but i would freak out if he fainted infront of me )

Subsribe and comment!

ps. read my new neo fan fic!

its a killer fan fic 

please check it out

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/1128275

THE BEST FOR LAST
THANK YOU FOR THE 2 UPVOTES 
 

LittleKyuubi

amyamylia

(sorry if i posted without your permission , Forgive me!