8. Honeymoon and honey kisses

It started with a Kiss
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
-- 8 --

Mom had bought us the honeymoon too. In the afternoon we went to the airport and flew to a beach country. We were to spend a week in a beach being together, onlue Leo and I having fun!

I couldn’t believe we were married and that we were flying our honeymoon.

We were sitting in our sits and next to us a noisy, new married couple. I couldn’t stop to see my weeding ring.

 

L:”Can you stop smiling to the ring? It seems like you have something expensive on you.”

-“It is expensive to me, you know? I am very glad that Mom had thought about what I said.”

L:”Yeah... those old rings are cool but it is very old fashionable. Wasn’t be better to buy a normal wedding ring?”

-“Nop, I want to wear an old couple ring, it make it more special.”

 

Leo looked at me and put the sleep mask and close his eyes. He went to dreamland. The flight would take some hours which we would spend sleeping, but the couple next to us were speaking really loud, and I could not sleep because of the noise.

 

Woman:”Darling when we’ll be on the room we have to have the best we will never have, a honey moon.”

 

Oh my Lord! Was she serious?, everyone could hear her!

Okay, it was usual in a married couple but they were showing so much confidence and skinship. Eventhough I felt a little jealous, because Leo wasn’t so much affectionate, they were showing their love to everyone.

At that moment I realized that we will be alone on the room, sleeping together and... wait... maybe... we will have too? Omo!! I felt my blood pressure coming to my face, which was as red as a tomato. I will be undress infront of Leo, he will see my underwear too and... wait! I didn’t do my luggage!!!! I have to shop y lingerie, maybe something with bows.

I imagine our first night having and sleeping holding each other.

I had to feel asleep because when we land on Leo was sitting on my lap while the girl, who was sitting next to our line, was trying to take out his small luggage.

 

Woman:”I’m so sorry! My husband is so weak with those thing, I’m so sorry!”

 

Leo looked at me and I looked at him, when the woman could take his luggage Leo got up from my lap and help me to stand up because my legs got sleep because of his weight.

We walked to the arrival gate with our luggages and looked for a taxi which drive us to the hotel. When we arrived it was beautiful. The hall bas big and a bellboy took our luggages and showed us the way to our room.

It was a suite with views. We could see al the ocean.

 

-“Teakwoon-a!!! The views are amazing!!! Look! There is a heart make with petals on the bed!!!! Wa!!! The toilet is so big!!! We have a jacuzzy!!!!”

 

Yeah! I was so excited and as was he, because he was smilling to me all the time.

 

-“Do you like it?”

L:”Yeah, it’s great!, Why don’t you wear your bikini and go to the pool?”

-“Good idea! Where is my luggage? Oh! Here!”

 

When I opened it I took my toilet bag and a bag with some bikinies. I went into the toilet and change in to my favourite bikini, but... where was it? I took five different bikinis but no one was mine. Then I saw a note into the bag.

 

Dear ______

I have bought you you new clothes. Here you have new bikinis and I have bought now lingeries which hope likes Leo too.

Don’t be shy and wear it!

 

Mom and Nila.

 

Okay I was embarrassing, Nila and Mom had bought clothes that I would never wear or buy by myself. I didn’t have other option that to wear it, so I took the red one which was the biggest one, with a mini dress.

Leo told me he was going first because it was getting me so much time to change, while the truth was that I was too shy to let him see me like wearing this, but I couldn’t do anything.

When I arrived into the pool area I looked for Leo, he was sitting in the bar counter drinking with the married woman from the plane.

 

T:”Woo!! Here!!! Hi!!! My name is Tina, so are you _____?

-“Yes.”

T:”I was talking Leo that we have married the same day!!! I can’t believe it!!!”

 

Me too. I can’t believe that this noisy woman was sitting next to my husband and was flirting with him. His husband sitting next to her like a doll.

 

O:”Hi, my name is Oguri.”

 

Oguri was a tall, dark hair man, he wasn't handsome but attractive in a way, he looked manly. While Leo was listening something that Tina was speaking to him about, Oguri asked me to go swim with him, and I said yes because I was so bored. I took out my dress and went into the pool. Oguri was a funny man but I couldn’t take my eyes on Tina.

I was angry, very angry when I returned to the room, I went to the toilete and had a shower, which calmed me. I thought that after dinner we will spend time together, like a couple. I went out the bath wearing my bath robe and Leo came into the toilete. I opened my luggage with fear. All the underwear was transparent, with laces and bows, I decided to wear a pink short dress so I wore the pink bra and pantiees. I was doing my hair when Leo left the toilet wearing jeans and a white shirt opened on the neck.

Leo sat on the sofa and wait for me to finish.

We went to the hotel restaurant and asked for our table, because we had a reservation. Unfortunatly we were sitting next to that couple, Tina and Oguri. Tina was wearing a short that show all his small and a short t-shirt which made his s looks bigger.

 

T:”Oh! ___ you looks beautiful in that pink dress!”

-“Thank you.”

T:”Shall we sit together? So we don’t have to spend the night alone, right?”

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter