10. A kiss from someone and jelousy

It started with a Kiss
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

-- 10 --

 

It has been a week since  our first fight which had become a big deal. Since that night he had been working at night and I haven’t seen him for a long. I only knew he was alive because he drunk the coffee I left him in the morning.

I felt empty without Leo next to me, he wasn't anywhere I was and I was feeling a lot of different things: anger, sadness, desperation, but every time I was missing him so much that my hear was in pain.

I had been studying with my group in the afternoon before classes. Ken was a sweet heart and made me forget about the fight at that moments.

 

K:”Okay!! Let’s do it!! If you see this kind of herpes how will you help your patient?”

Nana:”Hum... I will cup it off?”

K:”wrong!!!”

Lizzy:”My sweetheart? Eh! ____ I'm speaking to you!!!!”

-“Um.... Oh, sorry! What?”

 

We were in class studying different skin infections, but I couldn't pay attention to them.

 

K: “Okay! Sweetie! You have been a week as if you weren't here, os tell us what’s wrong because we need you into it!”

-“I’m sorry... I just...”

Nana: “Did you fight?”

-“Hum”

K:”Wo! That’s horrible!!! Tell us what made Mr Hot get mad at you.”

 

They have become really good friends to me, when they hear that I was Leo’s wife they couldn't believe, they were making fun of me for a long time because we are really different but when they saw us together they change their mind and stopped to do it. I’m not pretty sure what made them to stop but they didn't tease me more about that.

I told them my big deal and what Leo said about what I did. I was wrong, I know but pass can’t be change and the damage was done, so I did the only thing I could do.

 

Three days before the fight I went to see Jane, she was at home, and when she saw me I thought she would kick my out, but instead of that she hugged me and let me in.

 

J:”How have you been?”

-“Well... I was worried.... I’m really sorry about what happened that night with-“

J:”Don’t worry, I have to apologize too, because I was so rude and I lost my manners. You had good intentions and the situation wasn't the best to kiss him, haha.”

-“You are so brave Jane.... I’m so sorry.”

J:”Well forget it!!! I will returned to England in a week and I need my best friend smiling!!!”

-“Are you leaving?!”

J:”Yes... well... my parents need me there so I will move. I hope I will return when I get marry.”

-“What??????”

J:”Yes! My parents have me an arrange marriage, my family is a novel family in England ____ and I must be with a novel too, which make me really unhappy.”

-“Oh.MY.God! Really are you going to do that?”

J:”Yes I have too.”

 

Jane was sobbing on my shoulder. I felt her pain.

 

-“Okay!!! I will organize you a hen party!!! I didn't have one and you will remember that marriage it’s not as bad as you thing!!”

J:”Well you love your husband”

-“I love him but I’m not pretty sure about his feelings anymore. But we are marriage and that’s all. If you have to do it, you have to take with the positives things, so I will make this week the happiest for you!”

 

Next day we went to shopping, we went to the movies, and that night I had organized her hen party. Jane, Nana, her boyfriend, Lizzy, Ken, Hongbin and me went after classes to have dinner and get drunk and dance in a pub.

We were spending a good time together.

 

J:”____, Hongbin looks so much for you, I think he likes you.”

-“No! He is a good college and a good friend that’s all. I feel really comfortable with him and I cannot say his dimple smile make me dizzy, hahaha, but I’m in love with Leo.”

J:”He hasn't spoken to you for so long and you still love him, your love is amazing.”

-“Don’t say that!”

 

At the end of the dinner I was a little drunk, I had got use to drink alcohol since my honeymoon but I get drunk easily. Hongbin was at my right hand, taking care of me.

 

H:”You should stop drinking ____”

-“Why? I ‘m not drunk and I’m having fun since a long time Hongbin-aaaaaaaaaaa, you only hav to take care on me? Maybe?”

H:”Wooooo a drunk _____ is a cutter one!!!!”

-“Don’t call me cutty!”

H:”But you are!”

-“I’m not!”

 

Well, in reality I was using my aigo, I was so lonely and it had been so long since I did cute things to Leo.

Hongbin and I were sitting on the pub’s counter when I saw a really tall and handsome boy who was walking towards me.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter