Exams, Sprin and Kiss?

It started with a Kiss
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
  -- 2 --

Leo put some rules, I couldn’t walk more than 15 steps from him, I wasn’t allow to speak to him at highschool and anyone could know I was living with him, it was absolutly forbbiden. I did as I was told, my friends didn’t know where I was staying, everytime they speak about that topic a went out or changed it, but they stopped to talk about it while exams came.

Mss: “_____-ssi! Exams are coming!! Study and you will pass them.”

I smiled to her, but in the deepest of my heart I knew that it was a little imposible.

L: “Don’t hope imposoble things from some one who don’t know the diferent between two similar words.”

Leo and his soft voice. I saw him sideways, I knew he was completly right, write in korean was one of those things why I couldn’t pass my exams.

- “Don’t worry mom, I will do my best.”

 

Inside me I took it as a challenge, I would pass with good marks all my exams and Leo will eat his rude words, and Mom would be very proud of me.

With those thought I went at home after highschool, while Leo was playing football. I had never seen him studying, he spent most of his time playing or reading on the sofa, but never studying.

I sit every night on my desk, I started with english, it was the easiest one; history was really bored and I couldn’t memorise all the korean kings at Joseob era; later I studied math and thas when I really get dizzy because I couldn’t undestand anything. I spent three nights like these, starting with english and finishing crying with math, till one night Mss Jung came to my room with some snacks and found me crying strongly.

Mss: “Don’t worry, Leo can help you, anyway he never study, once he will help someone. Go and clean those tears, please, honey.”

When I returned to my room Leo was sitting in my desk with a pencil in his hand and his chin on the other arm who was on the table.

L: “I am force to help you, so close the door and sit”- his voice was dictatorial, so I obeyed in silence and sit on the chair next to him. – “pay attention, I don’t like to say things twice.”

We were studying math till 12 o’clock, actually he explain very good and I understood everything better, I didn’t feel clumpsy anymore. He looked the clock, got up in silence and walked to the door.

L: “Tomorrow I will teach you korean, you have to learnt how to write it correctly.”

I went to bed very excited, I had spent four hours in the same room with Leo, with the door closed, feeling his breath and smelling his cologne. I was very happy and thought that next day he would be sitting next to me again teaching me korean made my heart beat faster. I turned, ready to sleep, thinking about his hands writing, his soft voice and his beautiful lips speaking to me.

 

Next morning I got up at time to make breakfast. I don’t know how to cook and Mum was teaching me little by little, but the frying pan wasn’t my friend still. The toast were a little burn, but if there were somenthing which I was good it was at making coffee. Leo came down stairs with Mun and Mr Jung.

Mss: “Good morning darling! Have you cooked breakfast?”

The family sit around the big table on the dinningroom, Leo looked the toast in disaprobal. While anyone would read his facial expression I had learnt how to read them, and he was more expressive as noone will believe. He put the toast in a side and took the coffee. I couldn’t take my eyes on him. Would my coffee pass? But at that moment I couldn’t read his face. We left part of the breakfast on the table because we were late.

 

We were walking on the street, I was fighting with my hoodie zipper, I couldn’t close it and I was speaking to myself in my home lenguaje. I usually do that when I was angry or feel frustated. Suddenly I crashed to something, when I reacted Leo was taking from my hand the zipper at the end of the hoodie y closing it till my chin.

L: “You’re really clumsy even to zip a zipper.”

His face was very close to mine, I could smell the coffee on his mouth. I started to redden as a tomatoe, I felt my cheeks burn. We walked, but now he was walkint at my site. We arrived to school, he went to the gym, today was his special treaning for the Sprim party. The weather was warm, somedays ago it stopped to snow and the hot wind blew sometimes, but wear a coat was still indispensable.

 

We spent every night studying, well Leo yelling at me and explaining while I was trying to pay attention to him.

- “Today we haven’t got homeworks!”

L: “Not even think on relax any minute, you have to study korean.”

My sad face made him laught. It wasn’t the first time, always I was sad or suffering about something he laught in silence, might he though no one could hear him, but there I was! Despite I let him enjoy the moment.

L:”How can I make you to understand the diference between the sounds?.!

- “Well… why don’t you dictated all SM singers’ name?”

He looked at me with unfriendly eyes, I knew them it wasn’t a good idea.

L: “I will better dictate you all Joseob king’s names.”

NO! I screamed to myself, it will be hell, but I was spending so many hours with him and it let me know him better. Now I could know when he was upsed, when he was happy, hungry or want to go to sleep. Leo was more easy as it looks, he looks more cold than he was. He was sleeping less because of me, and that took tolls on his state, he was the most part of the time sleeping in class and even while he was playing football. Eventhough this fact he never let me study alone.

 

The day came, the night before we went to bed early, I had been all day studying, we didn’t have school that day, but Leo had to go to train. He let me some math excercises to practice, my math had improved so much thanks to him and now korean wasn’t a problen at all, I could write correctly.

I got up early to cook breakfast, I wasn’t hungry, I was so nervous, so I didn’t eat all day, I made coffee to drunk at the break.

L: “Cooking breakfast?”

- “Nop, I have not stomach, I am very nervous, and Mun and Dad are not this morning so I am making coffee.”

He came closer to the table, he was more closer as necesary to me but it seems like we were getting us used to it. He smelled the coffee.

L:”And mine?”

- “Do you want one1?”

L: “Of course, if I don’t drink a cup of coffee every morning I am not person at morning, and since I spend a lot of time awake I need more caffeine, and it’s something you do well.”

He had said that I was good at it? I looked at him with sceptical eyes. I took a cup and pour coffee. He handed it and took a sip, he sit in the dinner table and looking at me seriously said:

L:”Woudn't you be on your way?”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter