Kiss, letter and move

It started with a Kiss
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
--1--

 

When my parents told me we were moving to Korea I have not idea what to expect. I was 12 and my big dream was play and... well play.

I’m a inocent girl, and sometimes people think I am stupid, but I’m not.

When my daddy was told to go to work to Korea I wasn’t even good at english, but despite of that fact they singed me up in a korean school, which was my personal fight at 12. TV and music were my new friends, I could spend hours listening to music or watching the TV.

When school started I made some friends, my best friend was a boy a little special, he was always smilling and he was the first one to aproched me in school. His name is Hakyeon, but it was really dificult to me to say so I called him N.

 

When I was in my fourth grade my marks weren’t the best and my position in class was neither the highest, but I was happy. I lived with my daddy and everything was perfect, well not everything.

In third grade I felt madly in love with a tall, brown hair and the best player football boy in our school. His name Taekwoon, called Leo.

Everything happened really fast, one day after class I had to clean the classroom; the football team was treaning but he was limping to one site to other in the area. I was walking to the font with a mope on hand when suddenly I lost my balance, my foot twisted and I felt over something hard and solid, but it was also warm. When I turned my head to see where I was on, my lips bumped in to him. My first kiss was stolen by Leo.

 

After that day I couldn't see his face. What an embarassment!

I was sitting at my house stairs next to N, he was speaking really fast about something like a dance, a spring dance party maybe, but I wasn’t paying attention, I only could think about my lips on Leo’s lips, I still could fell his warm touch.

 

N: “Hey! Are you listening?”

-  “Yes! The dance, what are you going to do...”

N: “What am I going to do?”

 

Silence.

 

N: “Oh! C’mon! You weren’t listening! Why don’t you stop touching your lips? Have you got something there?”

- "No... It’s... that..."

 

N was looking at me with his question face, I could’t take it anymore, I spleted it out.

 

- “A boy kissed me!”

 

N: “WHAT?!?!? WHO???!!!”

 

He never looked happy about my words.

 

- “Leo” – I murmbled.

 

N’s face didn’t change, he didn’t speak to me from three days. It hurt me so much. It was true that he wanted to be my first kiss and he was waiting to me be prepared, but I have never thought he would take it so bad. He ignored me for three days, but the worst would come soom.

 

 

My daddy received a notice from his company, he had to return to our country, but it won’t be for a long time.

My parents got divorce when we were in Korea, my mother couldn’t take the pressure to move to another land and decided to left us here. She didn’t want to know anything about us, my father was smashed, but we moved on.

What would I do now?

 

D: “I have been thinking to send you to a boarding school here, but I knew it wouldn’t plesure you.

 

I would love sleep under a bridged that going to a girls boarding school.

 

D: “A colleage said to me you will stay with his family all the time which will be necesary. They are a good family, I know him since we move here, honey. They have a son who is the same age as you and maybe it will hep you not to spend so much time alone.”

 

That idea really sounded good, even I complaned that I could live alone, but we know it was a lie. I can’t cook and I was walking mess. Live with that family wouldn’t be too bad and the final exams where coming.

 

With all my belongs on boxes, the exams, that N didn’t speak to me, I felt really stressful and alone, good thing is to have Nila with me. We were at home gossiping, I spoke about N and Leo, I cried around an hour.

 

Ni: “You should to confess.”

- “Confess? Me?!”

NI:”Of course!!!!”

- “But... how?... I can see to his face, I know it will be the worst.”

Ni:

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter