Don’t leve me or I don’t know what I can do without your kisses

It started with a Kiss
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

-- 5 --

It has been three days since Leo announced he wants to become a doctor, it was great I really made the idea of me become a nurse, but what he said later break me down, he was moving to an apartment.

Eventhough his parents weren't agree, I supported him thinking it was the best for him. Eunnie spoke with her parents too, I didn’t know what she said, but finally Mum and father were agree to let him go.

 

Their things were on boxes, he said goodbye without said his adress, I wasn’t sure if he would said me bye, but after see off his parents he came to me an toldme “See you at college.” It was his way to said me bye, but it was true we will see in class. Since my birthday Leo had told Ravi let him to teach me, now he was Eunje’s personal teacher. Ravi was so glad, he was letting his “Baby” in good hands and he really wanted to win Eunjae’s heart.

 

Despite the fact that I spent so many hours with him in those classes, in the others he ignored me. I missed eat with him, listening singing in the shower or his lazy face in the morning.

 

A week later since he moved, he stopped to come to college, he usually showed up at 12  and in support class he used to sleep. That worried me, what was he doing? I asked him if he was in the mode, which was few times, he never answered me, only looked at me, till a day I listened Eunjae speak to Leo.

 

E: “Leo! Do you work tonight too? I think we should have the same shift."

 

Um... Leo was working, that didn’t upset me it was good, but he was working with Eunjae... That disappointed me so much. I have to know more!

Next day Leo and Eunjae left the campus together, Ravi was unbelievably more jealous than me, Eunjae was hanging Leo’s arm, but I could read not disgusting not pleasure in his face too. I decided to asked Ravi if he would help me to invest about it.

 

R: “OF COURSE BABY!”

 

After class Ravi and me walked after Eunjae, Leo had left before the classes finished. Eunjae walked to a small café which was opened till one in the morning. It was a café where the waitress decided who to attend to. I could see Leo attending a table, he was wearing a black, skiny trousers, and a withe shirt, he looks amazing.

Ravi couldn’t believe what was seen.

 

R: “ I can’t believe that those two are working in a café like this!”

- “Me too.”

 

I didn’t know what to do, Leo looks fantastic on this uniform, but old ladies were surrounding him, fighting to be served a coffee. I didn’t understand anything. Even that I didn’t say anything to anyone. It would be our secret, I promised myself not bother him, and in that case I will go to see him working from the outside, I missed him so much.

But one day something stranger happened, one lady put some money on his pinny, did I see it well? I couldn’t allow that an ahjumma try to harass my Leo... recently I was a little possessive, he wasn’t mine but I didn’t care!

I was hiding on a big tree next to one of the windows waiting what will happen. The lady wait for him to finish his shift, Leo was at the door and the lady gave him her car key. I have never seen Leo drive before and watch him in the driver seat next to another woman made me get really furious.

 

Next day I didn’t talk to him, I couldn’t imagine something like that! I was angry and jealous, he couldn’r have with someone like her! Maybe he like old ladies?

 

N: “_____!” – N brock my thoughs line – “I have a recital this month and I will like you come, it will be the first and a head-hunter will be there and I hope like him! Would you be there? It will give me good luck!”

- “Of course!”

 

Those were good news! N changed my moode for a moment when Eunjae came to the cantine on Leo’s arms, it hurt so much! I wasn’t allow to touch him, not seen him and now I wasn’t allowing me to speak to him. Leo didn’t found about my anger that day, and neither the others. I was in support class when Eunje came in and told Ravi that Leo wouldn’t come because he was sick.

That made me worry, he was alone and sick! Would he be well by himself? Had he taken his medicin? I spent my day worrying, till I couldn’t more and called him.

 

L: “Hum?” – he sounded worst as I though.

- “How are you? I know you’re sick, and I’m really worry so I wouldn’t take “I know how to take care of myself” while we know it’s not true.”- He didn’t asnwer me – So please give your address right now and I will bring you hot soup, I will think you haven’t eaten a decent meal for days.”

 

He didn’t answer, he hanged me and send me a message with his adress. Good boy!, ok, it sound like I was rewarding a dog but his pig-headedness never help.

I cooked the soup he likes, Mom taught me how to make it, and took a taxi. When I arrived to the address he had given me it was a very beautiful building with big windows and a big park around the building. I went to the fourth building and rang the doorbell, the building was so quiet that I was making so much noice with my heels, I looked the door with the letter E and knocked the door, when a message come, it was from Leo, there were his past code. Was he so bad that he can’t open the door?

I came inside and indeed, I found Leo wrapped on a blanket lying on the sofa with red, crying eyes.

 

- “And that’s how you manage to get well, don’t you?”

L: “I think I have conjunctivitis too.”

- “You look like a poor child. Let’s move to bed, I will heat the soup up and carry it on bed, where are the medicines?”

 

See an obedient Leo wasn't usual, he looks so cute with his plaid pajama that I choose with his mother and the pink blanket that only cover part of his chest. I returned a few minutes later with the hot soup, a glass of water and his medicines. I fed him, he was adorable, I was really happy to be helpful this time.  He took his medicines and went to sleep really quickly.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter