Wedding, important decisons and the final kiss

It started with a Kiss
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

-- 7 --

A week had passed and it felt like a dream. Father found a solution to his business partner, who understood the real situation and broke the original wedding. Mom was so worry that Leo would change his mind, so she compelled Leo to buy us an engaged ring. So there we were,  in the jeweller’s, looking for a couple ring that suits Leo's taste. Well the real situation was an excited me and a unspresive Leo.

 

-“What do you thing about these?”

L:”Don’t you think they are a little excessive?”

-“And these? I think it’s perfect.”

L:”Don’t like. Can we go? I am tired and I want a coffee, and if you make it better.”

 

He looks like a kid sometimes.

 

-“But if Mom doesn’t see us wearing a ring she will kill us.”

L:”Don’t worry about that, I will take care.”

 

We returned home and for sure Mom wanted to kill us when she saw us empty hands. She didn’t speak to us for two days.

 

-“Leo, please, let’s go to buy the ring and finish it, please. I can’t manage any more how Mom ignore us.”

 

I beg Leo weeping sitting on the bath cap while he was shaving.

 

L:”You two are too difficult sometimes.”

-“Don’t say that, your Mom only want the best for us and the less she will wish is that our engaged will become a lie.”

L:”Does it look like a lie?”- He was looking at me with his hands on my face- “does it look like a lie to you?.”- He was so close to my face that I could felt his breath while I had stop to breath because of the expectation. In a second I had foam on my face.-“It seems as you also desire something physical. I don’t understand that you need a ring while I have said that I love you.”

-“Well... if you think on it in that way. It has been so long since I have been running behind you and... now that you have accept my feelings... what I don’t want is... to lose you.”

L:”Go to get ready and wait for me down stairs.”

Leo and his greats ideas without thinking in others feelings, but I dressed up and waited downstairs.

 

L:”Mum!”

M:”Yes son.”- Mom head leaned out from the kitchen door.

L:”C’me here!”

M:”What do you want, son?!”

 

Leo ordered us to sit on the sofa.

 

L:”Noona sent me this last week, I have been waiting the perfect moment since it was on my hands, but it seems no one believe my feelings and words.”- I bowed my head, I also felt guilty about my thoughts.-“ Don’t bow your head darling, I need your eyes on me. Noona has sent us a couple ring, and I was keeping them to our marriage, but seems that you are doing a racket to this matter I have decide to give you them now.”

 

He took my hand and placed the ring on my finger, it was a white golden ring with our initials incise on it and a small, pink stone on mine and a green one on his.

 

L:”That’s all. I hope you are happy now.”

 

Leo left a fleeting kiss in my cheek and on Mom’s too. She was enough happy to catch my hand and look at the ring touched. I was so excited that some tears run my cheek down, but I felt guilty at the same time, I knew that Leo was excited to make me a good wedding present and I had destroyed it. I made some coffee and brought it to his room. He was laying on the bed reading a medical magazine, I came inside the room without to make a sound, I knew he was angry with me and I didn’t want to made it worst.

 

-“I have made coffee.” I place the mug on the table and sat next to him.-“I’s so sorry about it, I’m sorry to feel unsure about your feelings.”- I was crying while tears were wetting my engaged ring.

L:”See, it was what I didn’t want. You must be happy and not weeping your heart out. I hate it.”

-“I’m sorry.”

L:”Don’t apologises. You’re my girl now, and anyone will change it, not now not ever, so please stop it and bring me the coffee.”- I gave him the coffee, and he took a sip-“You have impruve so much.”

 

A smile was drawing on my face while he was cleaning the tears with his thumb, he kissed me sweetly.

 

L:”Don’t cry more and lie down next to me. Mom won’t come upstairs for a while.”

 

I lied down on his bed, I took a magazine and started to read it while he was sipping his coffee bit a bit.

 

-“Taekwoon-a, do you want to study medicine?” – When we were alone I started to call him by his name, it made those moments more special. Leo looked at me leaving the mug on the table and lying on my belly.

L:”I think so.”

-“if it is what you want I will support you ever!”

L:”Once, you told me what you want to be, and your answer made me think. You w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter