Beach, sea and who is kissing me?

It started with a Kiss
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
-- 3 --

Last weeks were really stressful, I passed all my exams with good marks, I was very proud o+f myself, N made me a present, it was a teddybear, a blue bear with a rainbow on his belly; I put it on my keys.

Because I had passed the exams now I have the chance to go to university, but I wasn’t sure about what I would like to study, so I aim for a orientative course. It would help me to choose one option.

My daddy re his holydays at home with a big present under his arm.

 

D: “We will go to the beach on holydays!”

- “To the beach!?!?

 

I was sitting in his lap, it was the best idea ever I would imagine. It has been so long since I went to the beach so I was so excited, I really wanted to fell the sea wind.

 

D: “You can tell you friends to come, and of course N is welcome.”

 

I drew a smile in my face, go to the beach with my friends, it was marvelous, but I wasn’t pretty sure if Jung family will come too.

 

Mss:”Of course! This year holydays at the beach with all the family. Taekwoon, WE ARE GOING TO THE BEACH!”

 

Mom was so excited, so much that next day we went to shopping, we bought food, tools, swimmsuits, towels, and all which she tought it was necesary for our summer holydays.

I couldn’t wait for the day when we drove to the beach. Nila was on the house’s front door wearing her sunglasses and a bag. After the Sprim Party everybody knows about our life situation. N wasn’t very happy about that, but he really liked Mss Jung because she was sweet and goo to me, he knows that I used to like to have a mother and at the end he had becomen a reall mother to me. Nila reproached me not to say her about that, I was living in the same house as Leo! Was her thoughts.

N came just when we were open the house’s gate.

 

N: “Hi!”

-“Oh my God! You looks like an idol!!!!”

 

He had his hair cut, but the best was those black sunglasses on his dark skin, he looks gorgeous. Leo come to us with his expresionless face wearing a block cap, black t-shirt and black bermudas, which make his thin body looks delicious, I could’t take out my eyes from his big back. I came back to the reality when a big bus were crossing the street to our house.

 

- “What’s that?”

 

My daddy and Mr Jung went out the bus with a victurious expresion in their faces.

 

Mr: “Our company had let us to use the `bus caravan´ for our holydays, we used to drive it at the annual company meeting.”

D: “Start leaving your bags inside and take a sit.”

 

It was great! It had a small kitchen, down stairs were the WC and the bath, a folding table and a big sofa. At the back were three rooms with foldings beds, Nila and me would sleep in one, Leo and N in the other room and my daddy would sleep in the thirt room.

 

- “Mum were will you and Mr Jung sleep?”

Mss:”We will sleep in my daughter's caravan.”

L: “Is noona coming? And the baby too?”

A light smile was in Leo’s face at the same time he was thinking about his nephew, he hadn’t seen since the Sprin Party and the idea of spend time with him was the best to him.

We took the road to the beach, Nila, N and me were watching a film on the TV, and Leo was reading a book sitting next to me. Sometimes I looked sideways him, he was paying more attention to the film than the book.

 

When we arrived to the campisite Leo’s sister was just there with his husband and son in his arms. When my daddy stopped the bus Leo run to see his nephew, I walked to them with my friends following me, I introduced them. Leo’s sister hugged me sweetly and with a smile said:

 

-“_____ ssi I am really glad to see you again!”

 

We spent the morning preparing the campinsite and when we finished we run to the beach, the sea was calm and the wind was warm, the sun was setting but I couldn’t wait to swim. Niel and N went to prepare the barbaque with my daddy and Leo stayed with me.

 

-“Wa! This is so beautiful!”- his answer, silence. I got used to it and I really like it, I needn’t more that his presence next to me.

 

I started to undress me, I was wearing only the bikini that Mun had bought me, and without thinking I threw myself into the water. The sea water was cool but I didn’t care, the waves playing with me, going up and down. Leo was all the time sitting on the sand looking at me. When I realised about the time the sun had gone and it was dark, I went to Leo running.

 

-“Don’t you want to come to swim? The temperature is great and it is refreshing!”

 

I shake my hair and splash on him water playfully, but he never moved since he opened his lips speaking.

 

L:”Let’s go o we will get lost.”

 

Eventhough I was still wet I took my dress and wore it, but it wasn’t a good idea because it got wet too and had fixed to my body revealing all my lines.

 

N: “Oh my Lord! You are really wet! You couldn’t control, right?

 

N walked to me with his big smile and a towel, he knows that I love water, even I don’t know how to swim.

 

N:”I think you must change, the dress is revealing your body.”

 

I got redden, why did his words sound so dirty? I never remembered that he loved me, I felt very guilty and turned more red if I could. I walked inside the caravan and changed in to dry clothe.

I was hanging up my wet clothe and the bikini when suddenly Leo apear from the shadows.

 

-“Ah! You scared me!”

L: “Sorry.”

 

He was looking me from the distance, hands on his pocket and the head tilted. Mum called us to go eat, and without a word I passed him walking to the table where everyone was sitting waiting the food, but Leo took my wrist but I didn’t stop.

Days were passing very fast, the first week had went by without incident, well I burnt sometimes with the fire and Leo took care of my all those times, every time making fun of me and calling me clumsy. We planed that the second week we will go to cicling at the montain.

 

N:”Perfect! How many bicycle do we need to rent?”

-“Four.”

N:”Ok, __________ ,you don’t know how to ride and you aren’t going to learn how now, remember how hard was made you not to fall the first time you ride one, and at the end you ended with your arm broken.

 

N was true, I wasn’t able to ride a bicycle and it was very dangerous.

 

L:”Three them. We can rent one whith a chair at the back for _____.”

 

Leo said it sarcasticaly, here

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter