A painful pang and a kiss in memories.

It started with a Kiss
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

-- 4 --

College had started and luckily or unfortunately most of the classes were the same as Leo had taken, less two of them.

We were a month in class, I was getting used of it, I really liked it, I started to study early and now I was really cheerful. Leo didn’t speak to me, but the way he was unaware me was more annoying than that.

 

Two weeks after I realized that I needed help with some of them, so I decided to look for a personal teacher. The college had those type of classes. The teachers were seniors from the college and you have to request their help when you need so I sang up it, because Leo wouldn’t accept to help me more.

One day I left Nila in a corridor while I walked to the supports classes, I listened some steps behind me, they were following me. The corridor was in shadows and I had listened histories about a gosht who walked around the college’s corridors while a beautiful girl walk around them. Chills crossed through my back, I started to walk faster, but at the same time the steps take speed. Deadly scare I kneeled on the floor hugging my legs.

 

L: “What are you doing?”

 

It was Leo’s voice. I looked up and there he was, infront of me. Because I was avoided by him I hadn’t noticed that he had his hair grown, He wasn’t wearing the football uniform but a pair of skinny jeans and a t-shirt with long sleeves.

 

L:” Are you going to come inside or stay on the floor?”

 

Witout a look he opened the door and passed over me.

I stood up in a jump, well, them... weren’t any gosht? Really, was I scare about nothing? And had I to be scared for someone steps? And had they to be form Leo?

I came to class griping to myself, I was so stupid. The theacher was hugging on Leo.

 

R: “Wa! I am very glad that finally you have decided to take part in our support club. I told you that this club will like you.”

 

Ravi, my support teacher was supporting his arms on Leo’s shoulder, I couldn’t believe it! Leo really hates skinship.

 

R:” Oh man! If it is Baby! Come here pretty, we have to finished those note we didn’t finished yesterday.

 

Ravi was a great womanizer, a hansome man, with a killer smille and a really stranger hair cut, but it suit his child eyes. He called me Baby the first time I came to class, that made me laugh.

We sat on the second line and started what I had to do. He was the opposite of Leo, sweet and patient, he explain really well. Even so I still missed Leo, who sat with a big group in a corner of the room. He walked around the room looking if someone needs help, while I had all Ravi's attention. I really liked seem him there; while at home he ignored me, as he don’t know me, in those classes sometimes he gave me his attention to what I was doing or when Ravi was explaining me something for a long time.

 

The second month I was really confortable at college, study wasn’t as hard as I though or might I felt this way.

Nila and me spent less time together because she had a boyfriend and she spent more time with him. N was taking a grade about something, what, I couldn’t say it because I really didn’t know, everytime I asked him about it he said it was a surprise.

 

N: “What would you like to eat?”

- “N?”

 

N was infront of me behind the table food on the cantine, wearing a black uniform who made his dark skin look more tanned.

 

- “Wa! You look gorgeous in that uniform!

N: “Right? Do you like it?” - He turned around on his heels. – “I have done a cooker course and I am working here to serving you the best dishes you have never eaten.

- “OH MY LORD! You are unbelievable, how have you done it?”

N: “Well, hard work. I although have another surprise. I have been acepted at the Modern art Academy of dance from the city!”

- “REALLY!”

 

I spoke loud and people was looking us around. I hugged him strongly. It was his dream since we were children, I couldn’t help bur feel so proud of him.

 

N: “In the morning I will be working here and in the evening I will be in the academy, even I won’t have so much free time you know I will be ever here for you, right?”

 

That perfect smille were drown on his face, the smille that made me get better mode.

 

The support classes were very helpful, sometimes I helped while it was about english or any other lenguaje, many of them asked to speak becouse the speaking class was a common subject, and that made me feel happy.

 

R: “Wa! ______ even you are beautiful and have a nice smille your english make you ier, I will think about to ask you on a date.”

 

My face turned as red as a tomato when I listened it, there weren’t many times that I was said pretty or beautiful, so I felt so prise.

 

L: “Ravi-a! You must stop to lie or she will believe them.”

 

Leo’s voice came from his back, he doesn’t speak to me but he can speak about me to others and at my face! I didn’t care his words, I turned to set off Ravi but a girl was blocking my way.

 

E: “So, you’re _____.”

 

The girl who was on my way was very tall, with a baby face and his hair was... almost perfect, well in general she was pretty. I tried to look for an exit, but that implied to come back to Ravi and pass next to Leo, which didn’t persuade me. I spined around again and there was Ravi, in a sudden move, his face had changed, his eyes were shinning and from his mouth a line of saliva was sliding to his neck.

Unbelievable. I snaped infront of his face and clicked as disapproval.

I couldn’t scape so I face the girl again.

 

- “Well, it seems you kow my name but who are you?”

 

E: “Oh! My name is Eunjae, nice to meet you!”

 

Meeting her wasn’t a pleasure to me, but I handed my hand to hand hers. My daddy thaught me to be polite.

 

L: “Weren’t you staying today?”

 

Was Leo saying that to me? I think my eyes opened like a moon. It felt like crying, it was the first time since so long.

 

- “No, I have things to do and I have told Mum I will help her with the birthday cake.”

 

Leo’s nephew will be one year old and Mun wanted to make a birthday party at home at the weekend. Them Leo moved on and let me go.

 

I went shopping at the bakery, I bought ballons, drinks and some sweets. It was an adult party more than a child party since they were really young. I was excited about it, the will be crowd of children and I know it make Leo wants to take part on it, so he was involved on it so much. Leo’s sister was so good to me, I listened her scolding him because of the way he was treating me since he knows the medical results, and eventhough I though she didn’t have so much reason, her words were loving and sincere, and I was so thankful.

Despite of the fact that I was so busy I though about Eunjae, I really got upset on the way he looked at Leo, I coul feel she likes him.

Mum and me baked a two flat cake with chocolate and cream, it looked delicious. Leo came to the kitchen at time to put his finger on the bol, till Mum kicked him from there.

 

M: “You’re going to eat it before it i done! get out of the kitchen!”

 

Next morning I woke up smelling as a candy. I dressed the new dress that bought somedays ago, it was blue sky with butterflies on the skirt. I walked to the livingroom to finished the decoration, but Leo was really exciting filling the ballongs whith elio. I cought him singing with elio on it, I could make it and laugh, with a silly smile I stood th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter