A true friend knows everything.

The Betrayed

 

 

"Love is pain yet everyone wants it."

----------------------------------------

 

6 months later.

 

One night, when everyone was on their own room, Luhan went downstairs and knocked Kris's door. "Kris, are you busy?" "No, come in~" and so Luhan entered and took a seat on Kris's bed. "I have something to say to you." "What is it? Is everything okay?" "Yeah yeah everything is fine... it's just.. it has been 6 months, right? And..I think..hmm we think, we should move out now.." Kris went silence. He took a long look towards his cousin then said, "Are you sure? I mean...is everything okay? Did I do something wrong?" "Dude, don't say that. We owed you a lot, and I think there's no way we'll able to pay your kindness back. But still I feel, I should start living in my house now." "Where?" "It's nearby to your restaurant, and yeah we share the house." "Alright then my cous...if that is going to make you happy, then who am I to stand in your way." "If you say something like that again, I'm gonna kick your ." Both of them burst into laughter.

"Oh yeah...since you're here, I think I should tell you now." Said Kris. "Tell me what?" "Hmm..i'm..i'm getting married." "What??! Seriously?? Oh my God, to who?" "Hmmm..." "wait! Yuna..?" "Yes. I'm going to marry her, Luhan. I can't believe that she'll be mine."

 

Few weeks later.

"Luhan ah, Lay and I are going out for awhile. Xiumin will be around, do you want us to buy anything?" Tao said to Luhan who was lying on his bed. "Where are you two going in this middle of the night?" "Nowhere, just taking a night walk. So anything?" "A chicken dumpling would be nice." Said Luhan while smirking. "Alright~" and so they left, leaving Luhan and Xiumin in their new house.

The house suddenly became quiet. Xiumin was in the bathroom, taking a late night shower, meanwhile Luhan was there in his room, staring at the ceiling in the dark. "Luhaeen~" "Yah, how many times did I told you to not call me like that, you punk??" "I like it tho, sounds cute." "Cute your ." Xiumin laughed. He then lied down next to Luhan on his bed. "I'm going to save your name Luhaen in my phone." "I will you." "." And they bursted into laughter again.

"Luhan." "Hmm" "Since there're only 2 of us, can I ask you something?" "Sure..." "What happened to you?" "What happened to me what?" "I mean, I've been noticing that you're quite isolating yourself from us nowadays, especially when Kris is around. Is anything happened between you two?" "No, we're good.." "So?" "So what?" "So why are you acting like that?" "Because I wanted to." "My foot. You think I don't know you? We've been together for a very long time my friend, I know you too well than anyone else in this world, so of course I know if something wrong with you." Luhan suddenly got up and sit on his bed. He let out a heavy sigh and ruffled his hairs messily. "See.. I know something is wrong..."

"It's Yuna." "WHAT??! Dude, don't tell me that you still like her.." "I don't know, man..." "Luhan, look at me. She's going to marry your cousin. The one who helped us from the very beginning. Are you just going to betray him like those who betrayed us before??" Luhan shaked his head. "No...of course not.. i won't betray him. Ever. It's just..." "It's because Yuna is yout first love, right?" Luhan muted. "She's your first love and although you're no longer in love with her, but deep in your heart you still have feeling towards her, right? Am I right?" Luhan said nothing other than nodded his head. "And now, she's getting married with your cousin..means that she'll be your family." "I want to forget about her, Xiumin... I want to get rid of her from my life." "Sometimes dude, there's something in our life that will always follow us no matter where we go, and there's only two ways for us to face it, live with it or pretend like it's not there. And usually, people choose to pretend it's not there."

 

"Guys, we're home~" Lay's voice could be heard coming from the outside. Tao then entered the room where Luhan and Xiumin were inside. "What are you guys doing?" Asked Tao when he looked at Luhan's miserable face. "Nothing. Did you get what I asked you to buy?" Asked Luhan. "Yeah~ it's on the table. I bought a lot, so let's eat." Tao left the room when he heard Lay called for him. "Don't tell this to them, okay?" "Anything for you, my friend."