Promise

Promise, Promises
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sulli’s POV

I spill out the water in my mouth upon hearing what Mrs. Oh just said.

Why those things that I watched only in the dramas could happen on me? 

Marrying Oh Sehun? Over my dead body.

“why do we need to get married? We don’t even know each other,” finally Oh Sehun said something that does not makes me feel like kicking him.

“that’s why both of you are getting married, so that you’ll have more chance to get to know each other,” oh mum please, I don’t need to know him, okay?

“But, she already has a boyfriend.” Thank you for saying this, Oh Sehun.

“I don’t care if your boyfriend is better than Sehun, or who your boyfriend is, end your relationship with him and both of you are going to get married. No more excuses,” said my father all at once.

“We’re going back for some other stuff. Go watch a movie before sending Sulli home, son.” Mrs. Oh said to Sehun as she gives him a peck on his crown.

Soon, the two couples left the restaurant, leaving me and Oh Sehun in the private room.

“How? I don’t want to get married!” I burst out of tears as I covered my face with my palms.

“Yah, all you can do is crying at this moment?” Sehun asked me as frustration mounted in him.

“Better than you, doing nothing!” I shed my tears as I rolled my eyes at him.

“ugh!!!” Sehun ruffled my hair which earned a smack from me on his arm.

“come on! Let’s go for a movie!” Sehun stood up as he stuffed his hands in his pockets.

“Yah, aren’t you going to go against your parents?” I turned my head to him who was about to walk away.

He stopped at my words but he did not turned around.

“Are you really going to marry me?” I lowered down my voice.

Just then, he spun around and walked over to me. He lowered down his body level and whisper at my ear which sends shivers down my spine, “ why not? You’re Choi Sulli and you’re pretty, isn’t it?”

A playful smirk escaped from his lips before I stood up and smacked him again for teasing me.

Both of us ran around the room with me chasing behind him. Suddenly, he stopped his tracks and turned around to face me.

He pushed me with a little force against the wall which makes me whimper in pain. He gripped on my shoulders to prevent me from escaping and stared at me with his dark chocolate eyes.

He goes nearer to me every second until I can feel his hot breath blowing across my face, “after we got married, don’t me such a naughty girl anymore. If not, don’t blame me for losing control.”

With that, he placed a soft kiss on my nose before walking away.

What on earth is he doing? Didn’t he know that I am already Baekhyun’s girlfriend?

Oh right, how am I going to face my baby boy? He must be still waiting for me at home.

But when Oh Sehun left, I didn’t forget to look at his back and shadow. He looks down.

Deep inside, he must be annoyed as his life is ruined, by me. As the person that he’s going to marry is me, Choi Sulli. Not some other pretty girls out there.

Sehun’s POV

I’ve never expected this kind of thing to happen on me.

Married? At the age of 18? Choi Sulli?

I washed my face thoroughly with water in my bathroom before dropping myself on the couch in my room.

I stared at the ceiling of my huge bedroom as my mind is so confused with all the thoughts.

Is it a bad thing to marry her? Or a good thing?

But she’s a stranger to me, she’s just a passer-by in my life, she’s a girlfriend of my buddy.

How am I going to marry this girl?

The next day when I went to meet the gang in the cafeteria, Choi Sulli is there too with Baekhyun hyung sitting next to her, hugging her waist.

They were all laughing and giggling, just like nothing had happened. Didn’t they know about the news of me and Choi Sulli getting married?

“Hey, maknae. You’re late today!”Chanyeol said as he fist pumped with me.

I eyed Choi Sulli but she avoided me by lowering down her head.

“Yeah, I overslept.” I said as I take the empty seat beside Kai.

When we’re in the middle of our conversation, Suho hyung who just came back from toilet rushed to us and placed his hand on my shoulders. He looked at me in confused with his eyes widened.

“What’s wrong?” Chanyeol asked as he saw Suho hyung’s strange

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter