Her stupidity

Promise, Promises
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sulli’s  POV

I always love how my boyfriend cuddle me to bed every night, with his arms around me and my head buried in his broad chest so that I could smell his scent. His touch and body gives me warmth and makes me feel secure. 

We aren’t married, but we live together in a condominium that he bought me as our 1st anniversary gift two months ago. We always stay as one no matter what we do, no matter where we go. He always care for me, love me, went through the thick and thin with me and we never quarrel or get bored of each other. We did stupid things together and laugh over silly things together. This makes a lot of people in our school envy of our relationship. 

Oh, before I forgot, let me introduce myself. I am Choi Sulli. I am 18 this year and my boyfriend is a 2years older than me which means that he is in his senior year. I come from a rich family and so does my boyfriend. I have a look and body that every girl dreamt of. 

Some girls in my school befriended with me because of my money and fame, they aren’t true friends. Almost every day, I will receive at least two love letters in my school locker, which were given by some juniors, sometimes seniors. 

I always choose to ignore but my boyfriend just couldn’t let them go that easily. He would call up his gang and find the one who wrote all these letters. He would beat them up and warned them not to do this again. Even though all these things happened often, letters still wouldn’t stop appearing in my locker. Sometimes, I would just keep it to myself. 

The broad morning sunlight shines in through the blinds in our room and shimmers on us. 

The guy in front of me moved his body a little and rubbed his eyes cutely. 

“Good morning, baby boy,” I greeted as I caressed his puffy cheeks. 

“Good morning, baby girl,” Baekhyun placed a small yet sweet peck on my forehead. 

“What do you want for breakfast? Egg and toast? Or Salad?” I asked as every morning, I will make breakfast for both of us before we head to school. 

“I just want you today. Last night wasn’t enough.” Yes, we make love last night. I blushed like a red tomato at my own thoughts.

“ert old man.” I smacked his arm which caused him to whine like a 3-year-old kid. 

After that, I got up from the bed and went out to the kitchen to prepare breakfast for both of us without waiting for Byun Baekhyun to answer me what he wants. 

Sehun’s POV

Damn it! Its Monday again, I hate school. 

To be honest, I hate a lot of things. 

For example, school, parents, teachers, books, these are all the things that I couldn’t escape every day. And one more thing, Choi Sulli. 

This dumb and annoying girlfriend of Baekhyun hyung, but she’s beautiful, sometimes. 

I hate her till death as Baekhyun hyung always choose her over us, maybe she’s his girlfriend, but we’re his friends too. Suho hyung and the others didn’t blame him for that, but I dislike it, I dislike Choi Sulli. 

We always have to beat up some people because of her, I don’t mind beating up people, but I mind doing things or favour for her. 

She’s the most stupid and… most… beautiful girl I have ever met.

She’s pretty, everyone knows that, everyone admits it, everyone loves it, even Chanyeol hyung and Kai are her fanboys. But for me, she’s just an ordinary person which makes so many boys go insane because of her. 

Baekhyun hyung is one of them. He always boast about how great, how wonderful she is. He care of her, love her still his heart content. 

I’ve told Luhan hyung about how I felt about Choi Sulli before, but he told me this is because I am jealous. 

No, I am not. 

I am not jealous. 

Argh, I just hate her so much. 

Okay, now let's talk something about myself. I ne

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter