My bride

Promise, Promises
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sulli’s POV

Damn, he looks so y with that low waist skinny ripped jeans and that apron around his waist.

My y Byun Baekhyun never fails to make my heart flutters, he’s always the best.

Red leaked into my cheeks as I nervously smiled and bite my lip when I remember how hot when he flips his hair during a sunny day or after bath, how y when he groaned during the nights, how seductive when he bite his lips while he’s doing his stuffs.

Soon, my mind drifted back when I knew I no longer could since after I get married with Oh Sehun, that jerk.

I cupped my cheeks while resting my elbows on the counter in the kitchen.

“what’re you staring at, baby girl?” Baekhyun realized that I am staring at him all the time.

“Staring at my lovely boy, of course,” I chuckled and got down from the stool.

I walked towards him who is frying the eggs and find ways to snake my hand around his waist.

I tightened the hug as I rested my chin on his shoulder by tipping my toes a little.

“I’m hungry,” I pouted.

“Almost done,” he then switched off the fire on the stove and place the eggs on a plate.

I released the hug and helped him to take all the dishes to the dining hall.

From the very minute, I will appreciate every meal that he cooked and every things he done.

I am really going to miss this guy very much.

Both of us sat down and started to dig in.

This time, Baekhyun spoke up, “do you think that Sehun would keep that promise?”

“What promise?” I can’t really recall what promise is he talking about.

“Promise that he won’t fall for you,” I choked at his words. Now, I know which promise he is talking about.

“Er… I am… not sure,” I take a sip of my juice and continue to eat my dinner.

“ I don’t think he can keep that promise. Who won’t fall for you?” Baekhyun smirked as he looked at me.

My face reddened and soon I lowered my head.

Sehun’s POV

During recess, I went down to the cafeteria to look for Choi Sulli.

As I stepped in the place, I spotted her sitting with the popular Jung sisters, Jessica and

Krystal and the china girl, Victoria Song.

I approached them and before I could call out her name, she stood up.

“you looking for me?”

“em, check your phone,” I looked away and said coldly.

She immediately pulled out the phone from her pocket recklessly and checked it.

“What?!” her reaction is totally the same as me when I am reading the message.

“why do we have to go there?” Oh Choi Sulli, since when you’ve become so dumb? Who doesn’t go to the bridal shop if they are getting married?

“Got it?” I raised my brows.

She purse her lips and nodded unwillingly.

“good, then I’ll see you after school, at the car park,” I  ruffled her hair before leaving that place.

What on earth are you doing Oh Sehun? Did you just touch

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter