Bucket list

Promise, Promises
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

*flashback

“Kai--”

“I think its better for you to address me Kai-ssi for us who just met 3hours ago, Krystal-ssi.” Kai said in sarcasm.

“oh, erm.. okay. Kai-ssi, I was wondering if we could… erm… since I like you so much and I really hope that you can accept me or something?”Krystal took it what felt like forever to confess to Kai.

“Krystal-ssi. I think its better for us to stay as friends. Ordinary friends.” Kai emphasised.

“oh, so you don’t like me huh? Is it that I’m not good enough?”Krystal was in the urge of crying but she still stays strong.

“no,no. you’re perfect, too perfect. Its just that I like someone else.”

“May-may I know who is that lucky girl?” Krystal asked.

“honestly?” Kai tilted his head and hesitate. He was wondering if is it right for him to just tell or just keep to himself?’

*end of flashbacks

Kai’s POV

I did not tell Krystal who I like nor sending her back home. After I rejected her, she decided to go back alone. She told me that she needed some time alone, so I left the place and followed Sulli instead.

Seems like luck was on my side as I saw her was now only walking alone on the street that was not very far away from the complex we went just now.

 

I immediately stepped back when I noticed how close are we. Although I wanted to taste her lips, but the angel in me won the devil in me. She is someone’s wife. Oh Sehun’s wife.

Not some other girls in the pubs.

“ by the way, where is Krystal and how did you know I am here?” when I heard Choi Sulli asked me about this, I wasn’t really sure how should I answer her. I just cannot tell her that Krystal left because I did not accept her so I decided to follow after you instead. No way man.

“erm… I told her that… I’ve something important to do.”I gave a stupid excuse.

“so, following me is an important thing huh?” Sulli crossed her arms and teased me.

“Yeah.”I answered without thinking.

After blurting out I only realized that I have said the wrong thing. I could see her face reddened even though she had already lowered down her head.

Omg. Kim Jongin. Why do you have to be so straightforward?

Sulli’s POV

I let Kai walked me home, but I stopped him from going into the neighbourhood because I am afraid that he might bump into Sehun.

So after we reached the guard house of the neighbourhood, we bid goodbye.

When I almost reach home, I saw a figure standing in front of the house door kicking the pebbles near the roadside with a hoodie, black ripped jeans and a pair of Vans.

There’s nobody else but my fake husband, Oh Sehun.

Is he waiting for me? I could not help but to smile when I saw him.

I walked over to him and I guess he noticed me as he lifted his head and our eyes met.

“what’re you doing here?” I asked as if I’ve no idea what he is doing here, I just want heard it coming out from his own mouth.

“I am waiting for my wife, of course.” I am right. He is waiting for me. He is, waiting for me!

“waiting for me? Why?”

“Because I want to have a date with you, go change.” He tried to act cool but I already saw him grinning when he turned around to walk back in.

I covered my mouth with my palms and chuckled.

 

Both of us headed out to the tourist attraction in Seoul. Sehun parked his car at the car park and we started to stroll along the crowded street.

This time, Sehun dragged me by my wrist which almost made me tripped. We came to a bicycle shop with a lot of colourful bicycles parked in front of the shop.

“Why did you bring me here?”

“cycle, of course.” Sehun was now choosing what bicycle should he rent.

I bite my lower lip and squeezed my fingers nervously. He had no idea that I had a phobia. I am afraid to cycle again.

I think he realized my reactions as he asked me, “you can’t cycle?”

I giggled and shook my head.

I feel like giving him a punch on his nose as he showed me a you-are-so-fail face.

But then, Sehun just pay for the bicycle’s rental and hopped on it. He then tapped on the seat behind, “come on up, baby girl.”

I shook my head again.

“what now?”

“I – have phobia as I fell once from behind.” Finally, I told him.

I knew it! Oh Sehun laughed so hard that he almost burst out into tears. Slowly, he calmed himself down and gulped his saliva.

“alright, come sit here,”he then patted the stand of the bicycle attache

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter