If she was you

Promise, Promises
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sulli’s POV

Krystal is being so exaggerating. She dragged me out to the mall earlier after we changed, just to look for better clothes for her ‘date’ with Kai later.

“ Ssul, how is this? I don’t know if it fits me.” Krystal pouted as she hold a pink floral dress in front of her while showing it to me.

“ oh, Krys. You look good in everything, okay?” I answered nonchalantly as I strolled down the news feeds on my SNS.

“ I know! But now I merely wanna look good for Kai!” she swung around to face the mirror behind her.

“ oh gosh! Just buy it! Its already the 8th dress you’ve tried! This one is the best!”

“ Really?” she raised her voice and widened her eyes.

I pursed my lips as I gazed up at her to give her a signal that I am feeling  really pissed.

“ Alright, alright then I’ll just buy this,” Krystal immediately walked up to the counter with this dress.

 

“ Ssul. Does my make-up look ugly? Is my hair okay?”

“ Gosh, Krys. Can you please stop it. Its just for few hours. He will likes you for who you are!”

“ yeah… you’re right.”  Finally, Krystal sat down quietly and we waited for Kai at the entrance of the theatre.

I was actually quite nervously as I am afraid that he might get angry if I did not inform him earlier that Krystal is coming and I am not the one who is watching the movie with.

This time, a familiar figure caught our eyes.

Its Kai. I think he is going to ring me up as I saw him fishing out his phone from his pocket.

Wow, he looks really hot with his hair gelled up flawlessly. His outfit that looks so perfect on him stands him out even more in the crowd.

“ Ssul! Ssul! He’s here! Do you think I should hide myself first?” Krystal stood up and tapped my shoulders anxiously.

“ yeah, maybe you should.” I nodded and shoved the phone into my pocket of the denim shorts.

Krystal showed me and ‘OK’ hand sign before jogging away to hide herself behind the signboard.

At last, Kai saw me because he waved excitedly at me and jogged towards my direction, “ I thought you’re not here yet.”

I flashed him a friendly smile before he held on my wrist and wanted to drag me into the cinema. However, before he could do so, I slowed down my pace as I was going to tell him the truth.

“ Err, Kai… Actually, I am not..” But, before I could continue, Krystal popped out from behind and greeted him. “ Hey! Kai-sshi.”

Kai’s POV

I was kind of surprised when I saw Krystal Jung appear in front of Sulli when she was about to tell me something.

“ Hey! Kai-sshi.” Oh, its Krystal Jung of the popular Jung sisters.

“ hi.” I greeted randomly.

“ Actually, Krystal wanna join for the movie.” Sulli explained.

“ I don’t mind. Let’s go,” I grinned as I saw Sulli answered shyly. Since just now, I did not really take a careful look at her. She wore a denim shorts and a plain crop tee which makes her looks simply yet y.

“ Yes! Kai-sshi agreed!” I overheard Krystal Jung whispered to Sulli while covering . Girls.

“ but, wait!” Sulli stopped me when I turned around and was about to walk towards the ticketing counter.

“ you guys just go without me. I’ll..erm.. wait for you guys out here.”

“ why aren’t you coming? Aren’t you the one who wants to watch a movie?” I asked Sulli as soon as I heard her. I try not to sound disappointed.

“ you guys go ahead. Krys, fighting!” right now, I don’t really know what is happening. I only saw Sulli walking away after bidding us goodbye.

Then, Krystal Jung hooked her arm on mine and dragged me along to the ticketing counter.

I really look forward to watch a movie with Choi Sulli, but not Krystal Jung.

 

During the movie, Krystal even cried at some touching scenes. However, I yawned unconsciously. I find the movie kind of boring though.

Suddenly, I felt something heavy fell on my shoulder. I turned my head to see Krystal had leaned her head on my shoulder.<

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter