Jealousy

Promise, Promises
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sulli’s POV

Finally,  its time for photo shooting.

Ugh, that’s quite annoying because the photographer keep asking me and Oh Sehun to stand closer and pose in those weird posture that only lovers would do.

“Groom, please hug your wife from the back!” he ordered.

“Wha-” before I could utter a single word, Oh Sehun had already took a step closer to me and I can felt his hands slowly travelled around my waist.

As his arms tightened, he place his chin on my shoulder and I could see a playful smirk escaped from his lips.

I held my breathe and dare not make a single move.

I am feeling extremely, extremely nervous. Butterflies are forming in my stomach and my face is burning hot.

My heart is pumping up and down like ants in the hot pot.

“Very good! Come on, young lady, smile!” the photographer ordered, again.

I had no choice but to smile, being force. Obviously.

After that, I could feel that Oh Sehun slightly turned his head, facing me and placed a butterfly kiss on my cheek.

Oh my god.

What’s happening?

Did he just kiss me, again?

Just that, I heard the camera flashed, and I think this scene has been captured by the photographer, just in time.

I turned to him and give him a what-do-you-think-you-are-doing look.

He then gave me a nonchalant shrug, “what? Just act normal, I am your husband.”

“ not yet,” I said in sarcasm.

After the photo shoot, both of us sat down at the couch near the entrance after changing to our uniforms, while waiting for our mothers to have a discussion with the wedding planner.

Oh Sehun was so aroused with his phone that I bet he doesn’t even know what is happening around him.

On the other hand, I am missing my Byun Baekhyun so badly even though we just separated few hours ago.

Sehun’s POV

Our wedding day is getting nearer, and I am feeling unknowingly excited.

I really don’t know why.

This time, a girl stormed into the shop and walked straight to our mothers who are sitting not far away from us.

Drama’s on.

“who are you?” I overheard my mum asking her as soon as I walked closer to them, followed by Choi Sulli.

“I’m here to introduce myself. I’m Sehun’s girlfriend. My name is Haeun.” She smiled.

Nice job, girl.

I really hope things could go just as I planned.

Mum would cancelled this stupid marriage thing and would leave Choi Sulli alone, so that she could go back to Baekhyun.

Wait, why am I helping her?

No, I am just helping myself, right?

I saw her stood there, with her lips turned pale and not knowing what to do.

I bite my lower lip as I walked over to Haeun and held her arms with a little force and raised my voice at her, "What do you think you're doing?!”

“you are mine at the first place!” Wow, girl. Seriously, you should join our school drama club.

Haeun’s tears are rushing out of her eyes and while everyone including our mothers were so focused on her, I felt someone just grabbed on my arm and pulled me behind her.

“ But, not now, anymore!” What the hell, Choi Sulli? I am helping you and now you ruined it yourself.

I placed my hand on her shoulder and wanting to calm her down.

However, she grabbed on my wrist and

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter