Feelings

Promise, Promises
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sulli”s POV

I was in the bathroom, taking my own sweet time showering while Oh Sehun was sitting outside at the room waiting for me to finish.

I spent a little more time to wash my hair as Park Chanyeol and some of the boys wipe the wedding cake on my hair during the party night at the ballroom just now.

Actually, I am kind of nervous as today is the first night here. I’ve never been to a man’s room, besides Baekhyun and my dad’s.

Oh Sehun’s room is quite clean and peaceful because his things are all well-organized. His room is bigger than mine and there’s even a walk-in-wardrobe.

This time, I realized that I did not bring my clothes along with me before I came in to shower just now. I forgot that now I am not at my house so I need to change in the bathroom from today onwards.

Its impossible that I am asking the guy outside to take my clothes for me, there’s no way I am not going to let him touch my undergarments and stuffs.

I turned off the tap and slowly wrapped the towel around my body, tightly.

I take a deep breath before turning the doorknob and take the step out of the bathroom.

Oh Sehun is still playing with his phone while sitting on the couch.

This time, he lifted up his head as he heard sounds coming from here, I stopped and said carefully, “ I … forgot to bring my clothes.”

I hold on my towels tight and quickly turn to left side and went into the walk-in-wardrobe to change.

Sehun’s POV

Seriously? What is the girl doing? Is she attacking my hormones or what? How dare she just wore  towel in a man’s room? Didn’t she know that men are the world most dangerous creatures?

I chuckled to myself as I saw the way she stumbled into the walk-in-wardrobe.

I smirked and leave my phone aside before walking towards her.

I saw her choosing her lingerie and I find her very angry and she keeps on mumbling something that I could hardly hear her.

I walked closer to her, I saw her throwing all her underwear out from the closet, “what are all these? Leopard prints? Laces? Floral? I don’t wear all these?”

Now I know what is she grumbling, she must be blaming her mother from preparing all these weird underwear for her.

I walked closer to her. She stopped what’s she doing and I think her heart is beating fast now.

Sulli’s POV

I really do not understand why my mum has to prepare all these weird undergarments for me. I am here to seduce anyone, not even that Oh Sehun.

Damn.

I felt hot breathe is blowing on my neck and also, a pair of warm arms travelled around my waist.

“ shall we do what newly-wed couple does? Hmm?” I heard him but I dare not make a single move. He tighten his arms around my and placed his chin on my shoulder.

This guy is seriously passing the boarder line, I still have a boyfriend okay.

“ Sehun, I …”

I heard him chuckled and soon he realized his hands, “ don’t worry, I won’t touch you until you’re fully ready. Besides, you are someone’s girlfriend.”

On his way out, he said again, “ faster get dress, if not you’ll catch a cold.”

Is he worrying about me?

I felt warm and smiled on the inside.

During bedtime, I dare not went up the bed.

Are we really going to sleep on the same bed? I don’t really trust Oh Sehun, I don’t … trust myself either.

After he showered, he climbed onto the bed with his eyes close, as if nothing happened.

I pursed my lips and slowly went up the bed, trying not to make a single sound.

I leave a big space between me and him and slowly close my eyelids.

Ugh, seriously? My heart just wouldn’t stop pumping and my mind just wouldn’t stop thinking about those words that Sehun said to me just now.

He’s just being a caring friend right?

I opened my eyes again and found that Sehun has already snoring away.

How can this guy fall asleep so easily?

I sit up from my position and picked up my phone on the side table before heading out to the balcony.

I hope Baekhyun hasn’t gone to bed as I missed his voice so much right now. Maybe talking to him for a few minutes would help.

“ hello? Babe?” I heard him answering as soon

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter