What's wrong?

Promise, Promises
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sehun’s POV

I drove to Myeong-dong and parked my car by the roadside before both of us got down the car.

Both of use walked along the busy street with a little gap between us. Choi Sulli just place both of her hands by the side and keep admiring the shops and decoration along the street.

This time, I placed my hand on her shoulder and pushed her with a little force so that her body could come closer to mine.

I guess she might be startled a little as she stared at me in shocked.

“what? Feel proud because you married such a hot husband?” I smirked.

“d… don’t be silly,” she then looked down at her feet shyly.

Just then, I take her arms and wrapped it around my waist while I placed my hand back onto her shoulders.

“hey!” she protested.

“let’s go, jagiya,” I squeezed her body slightly closer to me and dragged her along with me.

On our way to a restaurant, people stare as if we are celebrities, maybe both of us really look god together.

I really had no idea why am I feeling so delighted, but at this moment , I am in the urge of telling the whole world, Choi Sulli’s my wife.

 

A waitress came and wanted to place order for us as we settled down ourselves in one of the famous restaurant in town.

The waitress looked at me and smiled politely. Cute.

I accidentally aimed at Choi Sulli and realized that she staring at the waitress as if she wanted to burn a hole on her face.

“ what would you like to have, sir?”

“ I would like to have a grilled steak, a set of onion rings, blueberry muffins for dessert and a bottomless peach tea. Thanks.” I said it all at once and returned her the menu with a friendly smile plastered on my face.

“ and you, miss?”

“ same as him. Thanks.” Sulli then closed the menu forcefully and returned it to the waitress.

After that, she looked out the window and did not even bother to take a look at her husband.

I smirked at her action because I guess that she’s jealous.

“ are you jealous?” I tilted my head cutely and peeked at her.

“am not,” she placed her palm under her chin and keep starring outside of the window blankly.

I chuckled at her childishness.

Sulli’s POV

I know it’s not wrong to smile at someone, but does he have to smile so bright to a waitress?

I know I am just a fake wife but he still does not have the right to act like this in front of me right?

I am not jealous.

I am not jealous.

Alright, I am jealous.

Finally, the food has arrived.

It’s the same waitress again who served us our meals.

I pretend to act normal but I cannot believe

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter