VIII

THE BiiiTCHES
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Three ladies are walking hastily through the hallways in different buildings only the sound of heels can be heard while pointing their bodies to their boss’s offices. The three secretaries are having the same actions and information to their boss when the three secretaries swung opened the classic glass door they could see that the different three CEO’s are busy scanning all the papers on their respective tables, then the three CEO’s are looking up with stoic faces to their own secretaries in the front door who are breathing harshly that cursing to their self of forgetting to knock before they enter the office. And this is happening early in the morning at the same time in East, West and South companies.

“Miss Sooyoung”

“Miss Yoona”

“Miss Seohyun”

Still catching there breathes … while the CEO’s are still in stoic faces on.

“All your meeting this day are all canceled and been replaced of having official press-conference with your sisters ordered by Mr. Choi” Tiffany, Yuri and Hyoyeon said with all seriousness in their looks and voices.

“FOR WHAT?!” Choi sisters said.

“Tell dad that I’m busy…” Yoona ordered

“Cause I need to finish this day remember tomorrow is the D-DAY…” Seohyun reasoned out

“That it’s more important than that press-conference thingy just tell dad stop that useless conference.” Sooyoung said focusing back to the papers.

Well the three sisters are really stressing out cause the deadliest deadline is coming and that is tomorrow that’s one of the reason why they don’t want to attend and the second reason of course the three sisters are meeting up again with so much unpleasantly, unlikely, unbeloved etc. feelings so NO for the answer of the Choi’s.

“Actually ma’am you can’t reject it cause Mr. Choi don’t take for No answers from you and your sisters…” Hyoyeon said carefully

“There’s another important reason why Mr. Choi made this conference ma’am that’s why you must attend together with your sisters.” Yuri said carefully as possible

“And that important reason will certainly make you eager to attend that conference ma’am.” Tiffany said slowly but surely

“SO WHAT’S THE IMPORTANT REASON?!” Sisters said it in unison impatiently with little bit agitated…

“Reasons that you and your sisters must give your reasons to the all people that questioning about the viral pictures and videos that you and your sisters are in it and what is the relationship of Choi sisters with Jung Jessica, CL and Oh Sehun.”

Shocked and confused that only can be seen to the three sisters… the past is really calling them right now yet the three of them are still not ready to face it again too much hurt, sadness, anger and betrayed that they don’t want to feel it again like ever again but the is fate is really cruel for them the unfinished business from the past is hunting them. Too cruel that the fact is the three of them are just victim from evil wicked planned from the past that until now they slowly make them become a complete broken women and locked themselves in the darkest part of the world that no one can see any light and vanish to the lightest beautiful world is.

 

~~~

“Happy Birthday my love~~ Happy Birthday my love~~ Happy Birthday my Jihyooo~” Gary singing all heartedly and big smile plastered to his manly face while holding a cute small deliciously cake.

“Oppa thank you so much! But oppa I really need to go you know that I have a lot things to do.” Jihyo said hurriedly while blowing the candle not even wishing something and getting ready to leave to her penthouse.

“But Jihyo-ah you need to celebrate because it’s your birthday and it’s our day remember? You know you are completely busy in this whole month that we barely see to each other… I miss you so much already especially this day OUR day but your still busy?” That happy and lively Kang Gary earlier is completely gone that replaced to a very disappointed look. He just cancel all of his meetings and make a little celebration and having a plan something special to surprise her but he thinks that plan will not work this time… again.

“I’m sorry oppa… please understand me more you know why I’m doing this right? I promise next time I will be the one to make a celebration but oppa we are getting old in this stuff there’s no need for celebration just a simple greeting it’s enough right? It’s just a birthday oppa nothing special about that so don’t be so sad okay. I gotta go love ya~!” She kissed Gary on the cheek then she left the very sad Gary all alone.

“I’m always understands you Jihyo from the very beginning but I’m afraid that my heart and body are getting tired of that and it’s killing me inside it’s hurt so much… that you forgot something important this day it’s not just your birthday but a day that I save you and made our promises a promise from you that you always break it. I don’t know if I’m still have a meaning for you.” Tears from the eyes of Gary

 

~~~

The day before the press-conference Seohyun walking elegantly to the airport with her secretary Hyoyeon they are having a meeting in Japan while Seohyun is searching something in her handbag suddenly a noises of captures of cameras and lots of reporters coming from the new arrival area and that made Seohyun froze in no time when she notice a lady who’s coming through out from the medias.

“Seohyun--… Hey are you okay?”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter