VII

THE BiiiTCHES
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

One week has passed the Choi’s sisters are still busy of making up of their own companies and the deadliest deadline of their father is coming closer so close that they don’t care that they’re like living in their offices these past days. Well the planned work as for them, actually the ‘plan’ is so simple of the sisters is ‘Just work on your own and do whatever it is just to save their own butts of being SLAVE HOUSEWIVES’ as expected for the Choi’s sisters pride they are working individually.

“How have you been Sehun?” Yoona asked after she composed herself.

“Great as ever noona.” As Sehun said with a huge charming smile.

“Oh, it’s good to hear then, so you’re going to grab your dinner here?” Sehun got back his attention to Yoona when his eyes are wondering around to the fancy restaurant.

“Hmmm… actually I’m having a meeting here.” Still with his charming smile.

“Okay that’s explain everything from your looks, so I have to go then see you around Sehun-ah it’s great to meet you again.” Yoona slightly wave then walk off.

“Yes, finally it’s really great to meet you again Choi Yoona after 5 years.” Sehun said in whisper then the charming smile turn to smirk one.

 

“Yoona-ssi… Yoona… Yoona! Yah Choi Yoona!!!!” Yuri shouted then Yoona wake up from the reality. She’s still thinking of the unexpected meet up of Sehun the other day especially what Sehun said when she about to leave the restaurant cause she didn’t heard it clearly.

“I wonder what he said…” Sigh from Yoona

“What said? And who’s HE?” Yuri said confusingly

“Oh! You are there! How come?” Yoona said shockingly

“WHAT?! Are you ting me Yoong?! I was here for ing passed 30 min. telling you that your man visited you here surprisingly and the result about our project that still not done yet that cause us not going home for 1 week do you know how I miss my home?.” Yuri ranted exhaustedly well she’s tired actually all of the staffs tired including Yoona. It’s in middle of break time but Yoona and Yuri are still in the office finishing something but Yoona is in the middle of her world while Yuri is talking to her non-stop.

“I’m so sorry Yul I was not thinking straight right now it just something flash up in my mind. So do you mind repeat what you’ve said earlier?” Yoona said apologetically face didn’t catch up the two words of what Yuri said earlier “Your Man” but Yuri is still pissed so to cut the story short she’ll say,

“Lee Jiyong-ssi is here a while ago he is helping us/me until now without you notice because of your 130 hours spacing out.” Yuri said in a serious manner but a little bit of teased with a smirk.

“HE IS WHAT?!!!!!”

 

~~~

 

The same as Yoona, Sooyoung and Seohyun working really hard that made tortures of their secretaries and the staffs of their own companies, the companies that needing of solutions to put back in the top again.

While Sooyoung is on the break she decided to grab some coffee, a coffee shop that three blocks away from her company and when she about to take a seat and can finally sip her delicious coffee she got a text message from her secretary Tiffany saying she need to get back to her office in asap means it is really important then Sooyoung groan in frustrations. She turn her body direct to the door exit still holding her untouched hot coffee and when she was half away from the door something messing up her day.

“What the… CL unnie?” Sooyoung thoughts when she saw a woman coming through her with a sweet smile but Sooyoung sees evil grin.

“Hello Sooyoung my long lost loving dongsaeng friend gosh I miss you so much!” The woman said with full excitement of her voice that can cause attention from the people in the café and getting more attention because they know who is who these two women talking. Well you know WHAT Sooyoung is and WHAT CL is. And when CL is going to take a warm hug from Sooyoung she stop in a midway.

“Don’t touch me.” Sooyoung simple said with a deadpan tone.

“Ouch! So it is really true that the Choi’s sisters are really being a attitude towards every lowlife person that they met even with their own friends?” CL said still in high pitch tone acting hurt. Sooyoung knows CL trying to mess up her and she knows it’s all fake of what CL just said and that pathetic acting.

“Uh-uh you’re completely wrong CL-ssi as far as I remember you are not in my categories of my friends, colleagues, acquaintance nor lowlife person that I met as a matter of fact you are in my category of pathetic famewhore person that I met and actually you are in the top of the lists so congratulation you are just promoted this instant!” Sooyoung said still in a deadpan tone. This moment of time all the people are watching of them some taking pictures and videos from the start.

CL is getting tense up this time cause all eyes are on them and she hate to admit it to herself that Sooyoung is really intimidating person but still covering it with a smug look and getting furious of what Sooyoung said to her earlier.

“Oh gosh Sooyoung are you stupid or you just really a are you aware what’ve you said to me huh?! You are just ing describing to yourself ! You are attention seeker and a greedy woman with no conscience for devils sake!” CL shouted in front of the face of Sooyoung who just chuckled.

“Finally I can see what your true emotions are! Just so you know your acting hurt earlier is really that it can made me vomit to your face and now I can applause you cause you are really deeply hurt of what I have said earlier to you well there’s a saying ‘Truth does really hurt’ sometimes. You know what you’re just wasting my time here I have something important to do than this so yeah bye.” While Sooyoung is about to walk away to the scene CL just said that something linger to her heart unexpectedly.

“You really don’t have a proper manners Sooyoung you’re just going to leave in our middle of our conversation how rude you are… Well I want to congratulate you of a purest of all cause you finally snatch my oppa, my TOP oppa! I hope you and oppa will live in hell!” CL trying to compose herself from doing a not-so-good in public. Sooyoung turn her body to look CL with so much confidence while for CL is too much for that made her flinch a bit.

“You are really for covering up your true self CL-ssi beside thank you for that beautiful greetings from you and yes I will assure you we live in hell because every night and day I am always hot for him and don’t forget TOP oppa is a damn hot.” Sooyoung grin this time she knows that CL will be more irritated.

“Good then, but some advice to you that your future hot husband you better watch him carefully you didn’t notice when you are so much into him while him are into so much to the other woman already. And you know it that karma is a .” Then CL walk towards Sooyoung much closer and

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter