IV

THE BiiiTCHES
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Somewhere in luxurious hotel..

 

“Oppa, how do I look? Am I looking good?” A pretty lady with blank face asked while staring at the mirror with a man standing at the door looking at her lovingly.

“You don’t have to questioned about your looks cause you are just like one of the goddesses land in here with that gorgeous dress of yours right now. C’mon you were like asking me ‘Oppa do you love me?’ now you definitely know the answer.” Then he back hug her and his face leaning on her shoulder while the blank face lady smiling lovingly and caressing his hands on her tummy.

“I wish I could go with you in that event so that I can protect you.” He said still in the same position.

“But you can’t oppa cause you have business trip later and besides I don’t need some protection there it’s an event oppa no one will hurt me.” She gives him assuring smile.

“Sigh* I know that event Jihyo-ah but I know you can take care of yourself without me so make sure you will be okay. Arraso?” He look straightly at the reflection of Jihyo’s eyes.

“I will oppa and you too oppa take care for going on your business trip arraso?” This time she’s the one who look straightly at the reflection of the man’s eyes with a very peaceful face but Jihyo can sense that he’s very worried.

“Yes of course. But always remember that I always love you and care for you okay?” Then he look at her directly in her face to her eyes while Jihyo turn to her side so she can fully face the man then she hug him so tightly and the man hug her back with loving care.

“Always oppa, always. And because of that, since the first time we met you know that I’m so thankful and grateful that you always there for me especially when I really need someone to lean on. Thank you oppa, thank you so much Kang Gary oppa.” Jihyo said lovingly.

“Ms. Song the car is ready.” The suited man interrupted their moment. (I know, I hate him too how dare he is to interrupt the Monday couple moment! >.<)

“Text me when you got home after that event okay?” Gary said after they broke the hug.

“Yes, text me too when you arrive there!” Shouting Jihyo when she about to close the door.

They treating each other like a real couple but they are not an official couple yet. But they know each other that they loving each other so much especially Gary.

 

 

~~~

“Since when and why did you cutted you hair so short?” The blue hair man asked trying to composed himself for not to stutter.

“Can you just shut up and mind your own business.” Sooyoung said while sending him icy glares then she look out to the road again.

 

“The night is finally come we are all here at the red carpet outside from the venue we are all waiting for the arrival of the Choi’s sisters as of now Mr. Choi and all of the highly guest are already arrived earlier. Mr. Choi said that he is very excited for this night because he can meet his three daughters, Mr. Choi added that they are not seeing each other for so long because his family are all busy that don’t have time for family bonding. And finally the Mother of Mr. Choi is already arrive, so everybody at home just stay tune for more updates!” The reporter said while the other reporters are getting enthusiastic for taking pictures and wanting to take an interview of the Grandma of Choi’s sisters.

 

After the arrival of the Grandma of Choi’s sisters that finally she enter to the venue that her one and only son assisting her, Mr. Choi is really a respectful man. Then suddenly a luxurious car arrive then a gorgeous lady came out with a beautiful skinny white with glitters long gown while her black curled hair shoulder length and her simple make-up with red lips she is stunningly beautiful while walking to the red carpet.

 

 

“I think she is the last guest will arrive this night, wow she is really gorgeous lady!” Reporter 1 said.

“What is her name? What company she belong?” Reporter 2,3,4,5 to 6 asked at the same time.

“Lady please look at here to take a beautiful shot!” All the photographers are shouting.

 

Before she enter the venue she stop her track and look all of the reporters and..

 

“My name is Song Ji Hyo.” Then she start to walk again elegantly to enter the venue. All the reporters surely typing her name and searching it and put it in their news but still they didn’t know where company she is.

 

When Jihyo is in the venue already a three limo’s arrive at the same time and they know who are they so all the reporters and photographers are being enthusiastic again the first person came out is with a black and white tuxedo and white haired man being a gentleman he is assisting the maknae on the Choi’s sisters and that is Choi Seohyun.

He’s holding her hand gently and her to the red carpet.

 

“Ms. Choi Seohyun and Mr.Lee Seungri both of you are looking good!”

“Ms. Seohyun and Mr. Seungri please look at here to take a shot!”

“You both are stunningly good!”

Seohyun is smiling like an angel but the real is that smile is just a fake and holding his hand like she really want it but hell no if she can break their hands each other from the first place she will do it but no she can’t he is her partner she can’t contradict to her Daddy and of course a lot of media looking at them every single thing so she can’t do anything she just want to end this night fastly.

The same as this person while she’s been gently go out from the car because of this gentle guy that looking good with those red stripes tuxedo and with a sun glasses and black hair. They starting to walk down to the red carpet.

 

“Just for this night Ji Yong.” Yoona whisper while fake smiling but GD heard it clearly.

 

“Wow! Ms. Choi Yoona and Mr Lee Ji Yong what a perfect combination!”

“So it is really happening the Choi Enterprises and Lee Enterprises will be partner but how we all know that the Choi Enterprises are in state of fighting each other and not wanting a  partnership in business because they are capable of anything and not being a dependable of other company. Lee Enterprises is actually the second leading here in Korea cause the first one we all know that it’s Choi’s Enterprises.”

 

After Yoona and GD enter to the venue, just like what the two younger sister feels it is the same feels for her too she really want to escape but she can’t.

When they both get out from the limo Sooyoung just smiling sweetly in front from the camera’s but inside it is really a bitter smile, while the man beside her just a manly smile with those all white tuxedo and the both of them are really tall but of course man is much taller than Sooyoung.

 

“This is the real perfect combination the eldest of the Choi and Lee Enterprises Ms. Choi Sooyoung and Mr. Lee Seung-hyun they seem like a sweet couple!”

“Ms.Sooyoung and Mr. Seung-hyun please make pose for a better picture!”

“This night will be exciting! And some rumors that the Grandma of the Choi sister will having an announcement to make later.”

 

“Aish! I really hate calling my real name!”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter