II

THE BiiiTCHES
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yoona’s POV

 

I settled down on my chair and put my hands while interlocking on my table that place in my huge light red and white office room that you can see the whole view of Seoul City with those big three companies then I face my Mc book and check it but it seem there’s no update yet for my works, I realize something and…

 

“You’re late.” While I’m looking through the glass door opening that shows someone will enter and that is my beloved secretary… pffft!

“I’m deeply sorry ma’am cause I am late it’s just that..” she said while looking down and really sweat all over her face.

“You know Ms. Kwon Yuri that I really hate reasons most especially an idiocy reason but still I can’t fire you cause no one will can replace you as my secretary so work your and I assuming this is the last you will be late isn’t it?” I said it with my icy boss tone.

“Definitely ma’am! Thank you so much and ever since I really work hard for this position and for this company.” Then she bowed with a big angelic smile.

“Good, now what’s the hush?”

While she hurriedly open her bag and get her iphone.

“Well I’ll tell you straight ma’am the statics here says that the online, media, and some of your major holders are constantly dropping.” Then she can’t look to my eyes she knows me well.

“Ms. Kwon please specify the “SOME” and “DROPPING” words.” She gulp hardly cause I rarely used the “PLEASE” word and she know my aura is changing.

“Yes, of course ma’am SOME is equals to 5 and DROPPING is equals to 20 % ma’am.” She then hesitantly to walk out because she’s really scared right now.

“Okay then now leave.” In the lightning bolt she’s nowhere to be seen in my office.

I held the glass of wine so hard beside of my keyboard then raise it up and throw into the wall. Breaking glass only heard in the whole office.

“Dammit! My sisters son of a !” I shouted while looking to the west and south buildings.

 

Sooyoung’s POV

 

When I got arrived in my huge comfy red and black office I take my seat and then my eye smile secretary enter.

 

“I didn’t order some pizzas and donuts so why these foods are in my office?” I still looking to these delicious foods. But I still on my Bossy tone.

“As if you don’t want to eat it.” She mumbled in very low tone that I can’t clearly hear it.

“As if you don’t what? What did you say Ms. Hwang Tiffany?” I said in my serious tone.

“No, I mean Good Morning ma’am that is for you ma’am to make you good mood in this morning.” Eye smile came out.

Now I understand what she said earlier she knows me well but hell I don’t c

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter