III

THE BiiiTCHES
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I feel really mad and angry of what I witnessing right now, but more particularly I need to help her I don’t know why I really want to help her it’s just that my guts wanted to do so.

 

“You okay?” I said when I got closer to her with this whole crowd then I wipe her face with tomato juice all over her head-school uniform-feet using my handkerchief while on the other hand I caressing her hair strands and giving her my warming smile.

“O-m-oo, T-th-ank y-ou” She’s stuttering because she’s in state of shock as well as the whole crowd and she’s little bit shy but still her famous blank expression.

“Thank you so much Choi Sooyoung-ssi.” She continued and smile back at me. While all of the students sending her a daggers of glares most especially this girl in front of us.

“No problem, come with me so I can lend you my extra uniform.” Then I hold her hand but before I starting to walk.

“But I’m just nobody Choi Sooyoung-ssi.” She stop me while looking down.

“Hey, you know what don’t listen to them and don’t you ever consider yourself that you are just nobody cause you’re a student here too the same as me and you are really famous because of that expression of yours and most especially you have a name.” I said with my bubbly voice to cheer her up while I’m holding her beautiful smiling face.

“Really?! But you didn’t know my name.”

“Uh-uh! You’re absolutely wrong, cause I definitely know your name and your name is..”

 

~~~

Soonyoung’s POV

 

RING!! RING!! RING!!

I groaned because of annoying caller aishh! Then I pick up my phone while my eyes are still close.

 

“Sorry for interrupting your dreamland ma’am but it’s already 8:00 am already so you must get up and go to your meeting of your stylist designer for the event later. Have a nice day ma’am!” Tiffany said with the loud voice then she hang up.

I put my phone on my table next to my queen size bed then I straighten up my body and doze for a moment.

“I’m dreaming about her again from the past that all started the war that day.. Sigh* What’s up with her? It’s just that my guts telling she has something about me no I mean us my sisters.. Aissh! I don’t know~! Gotta wash up and face this event” While going to my bathroom with this huge penthouse.

 

Seohyun’s POV

 

I’m here at the famous store that owned of my personal stylist designer, while I’m waiting for my dress for the event later I just wondering around the store and looking some of pretty different kinds of clothes. Oh my credit card is ready for this then I smile.

 

“Ms. Seohyun this is my new made design that you are the one who wear it first and be the model of it so fit this and we gonna take a look of how elegant you are to wear this.” He said with oh-so-gayish-voice. I grab it and go to the dressing room, hmmm I think it’s gonna be perfect night for me.

 

When I got home in my own penthouse I place the big flat box that my dress in it on my bed and when I was about to go to the fridge something caught my attention to my table.

“I think this is for the event later huh, Oh when I opened the classy envelope there’s a message in it from my Dad.” Reading it intently.

 

“Hello my lovely daughters, I’m so excited to see you later in the event cause your grandma have a announcement to make so don’t be late and by the way I ordered one of my men to fetch the three of you there with our three brand new classic limo’s so you don’t have to bring your own cars. And your partners of the night will joining you guys in the limo all the way in the event so be gentle my daughters. Arraso?”

 

 

                                                                                                                      -Mr. Choi

 

“I assume that the announcement will be really Bad for me or the three of us cause Daddy make sure that we can’t bring our own cars so that we can’t escape later and we have a partners? Who will it be I think it’s gonna be famous artist or idols Sigh*. Okay, but I know I’m really not a submissive daughter same as my sisters.” Then I finally can go to the fridge.

 

Yoona’s POV

 

After I read the letter of my Daddy I sigh deeply and little worried about the announce

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter